You're circumcised... get out

>You're circumcised... get out.

clever lady

The jews got to me

>tfw I still unironically despise my parents for this

what does it feel like to be circumcised
is it true that your dick is dry and you need lube to masturbate?

How do you know it's bad to be circumcised if you can't compare it to being un-circumcised?

How do you know it's bad to be blind if you can't compare it to being born with sight?

It's just the barbaric idea that you give birth to your child and the first thing you do to him is agree with some stranger that his dick should be sliced up.

I wish I was circumcised, I wouldn't have to worry about my tight foreskin

Isn't it slightly suspicious the skin doctors want to slice off your newborn child has valuable medical and cosmetic uses?

shut it down

I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm uncircumcised myself and like it, I'm just wondering what circumcised people think they're missing. They seem to get as much pleasure from sex as anyone else.

nope
had sex before and after i was circumcised and regretted circumcision

I wish I was circumcised, I'm 20 and have phimosis and it is so tight that it can only be fixed by surgery

why do you need a full circumcision why don't you just cut along the top?

why the hell did you get it done then

it is not only a small whole, the skin is very tight up top when I have a boner, the string is also short

So go to a doctor and figure out what needs to be done you chucklefuck

quality thread

>It's an 'user is too stupid to even try and stretch it' episode

You don't need to get circumsized you dumbass, just stretch it over time.

>tfw want to get circumsized because it makes your dick look more presentable

>is it true that your dick is dry

Are you suggesting that uncircumcised dicks are somehow "wet?"

no it doesn't, most circumcised dicks are two tonned ugly ass scared dried up pieces of shit

The foreskin provides and sustains lubrication on the head, so yes.

>dry chafed glans
>more presentable

Nah.

It's not wet vs dry. It's moist vs dried out.

Eh. My dick seems fine. Not "dried out." Fuck, I'm glad I don't have a drippy swamp dick.

The one thing I love about current Sup Forums janitors is that they delete circumcision threads so quick.

Definitely dropping the ball on this

I wouldn't even call it moist.

>tfw phimosis caused by tight frenulum

Having a fireskin is not always worth it ;_;

>He thinks having something called a fireskin wouldn't be cool.

>drippy swamp dick.
this is what jewdicks actually believe

not that guy, but my frenulum is way too tight, can't stretch anymore, have to get jewish surgery, or whatever americans call it

So get a fucking circumcision. You're an adult and gets to choose.

Listen, I don't have experience with other dicks, but mine seems normal. The skin looks and feels normal. It's not dry, it's not flaky, it's not chafed or calloused or any other weird shit you believe.

So, if my dick is normal, and an uncircumcised dick is "moist," that means to me that you have a drippy swamp dick that you have to wipe clean like a literal pussy.

lmao nochoice mad as heck

I joined the jews.
More shekels.

You need to slowly ll back when flaccid in the shower where the warm water expands the skin, it will be painful but you need to keep going, then when fapping or hard start pulling back. I had phimosis bad buy now it peels back naturally when hard, when I get hard it peels back and glam is fully exposed by itself, keep pulling back bro you'll et there in a few months

I had worst phimoais now I have complete normal peeled back f

it seems normal because it's all you know

Listen, I don't have experience with having arms, but my body seems normal. The skin around my shoulder lumps feels normal. It's not dry, it's not flaky, it's not chafed or calloused or any other weird shit you believe.

So, if my shoulder lumps are normal, and people with arms have "moist" arm pits, that means to me that you have drippy swamp pits that you have to wipe clean like a literal pussy.

Haha are you for real?

If I take my dick, and add something to it to make it fucking "moist," I'm gonna have a fucking mess in my pants.

I love this meme. If you shower at least once a day and clean your dick, like you should regardless of being cut or uncut then your dick won't smell. I'm sorry that you need to reaffirm yourself and everyone in this thread that your dick is fine, and it probably is but there is still a part of you that's still insecure about having a mutilated penis.

I'm not insecure about it. I think it's shitty that it happens to kids before they can consent. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the idea of a "moist" penis. Sounds fucking uncomfortable and disgusting.

why don't you try wrap your lips around one instead

Holy fuck fukken burned

Lick your thumb print and rub another finger on it. Thats what natural lubricant feels like.

Foreskin doesn't help produce it, it comes out naturally when aroused. The foreskin keeps it on the head of the penis making it lubricated and easier to put inside a vagayjay.

Or ya can use it to masturbate.

A moist dick feels the same as the inside of your cheek. It's not dripping, is it? It's just not dried out. Jesus christ how is this so difficult to grasp.

"uncomfortable" is having your dick head rubbing against fabric 24/7. How does this not drive jewdicks insane?

>its an americuck that has absolutely zero concept of the natural sate of the penis tries to justify his mutilated version that his parents did to him without consent or even any reason other than "because that's what we do here"

That's what I thought too until I just had sex anyway and it was fine. A little bit of pain at first but I got over it

They develop protective callouses on their penis the same way guitarists develop callouses on the tips of their fingers.

>that scene

who does she think she is, Eva Green?

Listen, I'm blind because my parents decided to cut my eyes out at birth to prevent me from getting eye infections. I don't have experience with other eyes, but mine seem normal, so it's okay.
>cutfags will literally delude themselves into thinking their irreversible mutilation is normal to avoid confronting the harsh reality of what has been done to them
Sad.

So when they touch the glans, it just feels like regular skin? That's fucked. What about the urethra and frenulum?

Yeah that sounds fucking disgusting.

virgin detected

Droopdong lies

I guarantee that I have more children than you.

your wife's son doesn't count

When was the last time you heard a woman say "I can't wait to see how wet his dick is?"

It's not wet, it's moist. About as moist as your lips. And when have you ever heard a woman say, "I want to suck his dry calloused unwashed cock"?

Nah our foreskin just allows us to rub the over the head without any chafing. We don't need any lube which is awesome; I can pull of tactical faps anytime, anywhere.

>to dumb American sluts
Please don't chop your dick just to please bitches, it's the ultimate beta move.

>have foreskin
>still use lube because I like it