I hate going to the movies

Every single time I go, I have to ask someone nearby to be quiet or the person in front of me to put away their bright-ass phone. If it's a woman, they get all pissy while their boyfriend cringes until I threaten to get an usher.

Last time it was a retarded guy asking his handler literal "What did he mean by that?" memes after every bit of dialogue. I didn't want to say anything because he was retarded and I felt bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Last time it was a retarded guy asking his handler literal "What did he mean by that?" memes after every bit of dialogue. I didn't want to say anything because he was retarded and I felt bad
holy kek

lel, but honestly this does happen more often then it needs to. Usually movies I go to only have about 6 old people in the entire theatre, but for bigger movies it happens almost every time. Once I even attended a film premiere and some chick was on her phone in front of me! Like seriously, it's the first time anybody in the public is watching the movie, and it's invite only, but you're still going to browse your phone instead?

I was watching Prometheus with my aunt when a group of teenage girls were sitting right in front of us. There were like 10 people at max in the theatre but this 3 girl had to be sitting right in front of us. They talking constantly wasn't even the biggest problem, but they were laughing. I mean it's Prometheus, what the fuck are you laughing at? That was the last time. Never going to the movies again.

It's simple, move out of america.

I have never experienced anything like that here in Europe, just move out of your degenerate country and problem solved.

Watching movies is terrible in Europe. It's the complete opposite. You're not allowed to audibly or visibly react to the movie at all. You can't laugh or gasp and if you clap you're fucking dead.

Low quality bait, too many details needs to be more subtle.

Appreciate the effort tho, 3/10

>clapping in a cinema
Only in America.

>if you clap you're fucking dead.
WHY DO YOU CLAP IDIOTEN

>You're not allowed to audibly or visibly react to the movie at all. You can't laugh or gasp and if you clap you're fucking dead.

There's literally nothing wrong with this
It really shouldn't be too hard to behave like this if you're over 12 years old

>Bad guy gets killed
>Fellow American movie goers stand up and clap

>I mean it's Prometheus, what the fuck are you laughing at?

Kek I was laughing too the first time I watched that movie, it was at home though. It's laughably bad.

>It's laughably bad.
Prometheus is a great film though.

I'm 6"5 and don't like going because someone always tuts when I sit in front of them.

t. cuckold

convert to Sikhism and wear a turban as well

Move to India instead, much better cinema experience

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

why the fuck are you going to clap in the middle of a movie?

>it's Prometheus, what the fuck are you laughing at?
Gee, I do wonder.

From canada, I remember mid 2000s being in washington DC watching superman returns. I didn't know how shit it could be until being in a theatre full of american black people, loud as fuck, on phones, talked the whole movie.

Canada isn't perfect with this, but it's usually reasonably quiet

Canadian here too, i live in montreal and have been going to movies cor over a decade. I don't remember EVER encountering any of these problems

>Last time it was a retarded guy asking his handler literal "What did he mean by that?" memes after every bit of dialogue.

What did he mean by this?

Two words user: squirt gun

It needs to be concealable (don't bring a super soaker) so you can deny responsibility. Cell phones go away if they get wet.

I'm in MTL too. Go to movies, everyone chill as fuck. Sometimes gigglng girls but never EVER had a bad experience at the theatres.

I saw Superman Returns in Slovenia at the BIT Center in Slovenia, there were assigned seats and it was the most polite audience I'd ever encountered

>pick up dog shit off the floor and eat it

>"omg eww this dog shit tastes so bad"

Hmmmm

It doesn't really taste that bad.

>I mean it's Prometheus, what the fuck are you laughing at?

I don't know, the whole fucking movie?

Don't go during peak times ya dingus.

Clapping is so fucking annoying, at least Europoors take cinema seriously. And I'm pretty sure Muslims or migrants don't go to movies only swimming pools full of kids

I was going to say start listening to punk rock and get a mohawk

I've heard that they how dubbed movies in Germany though, that's fucking terrible. Planning to move there by the next year too, hope it's not the case.

I actually kind of enjoy a little bit of reaction. Specifically horror movies is enjoyable when people gasp, get scared and laugh collectively. Its social. People using their phones are the worst though. Swefag here by the way.

>he doesn't clap after the movie

it's literally the best part of going to the movies. I usually sneak into the screening ten minutes before it ends just so I can join in the clapping with my fellow cinephiles

It's getting better but a lot of shit is still dubbed, especially on TV. You even learn to recognize the different voice actors lol.

If your a white I really wouldn't move senpai, Merkel is only planning on bringing more and more rapefugees in. Pretty sure you cant even own a gun there

>Pretty sure you cant even own a gun there
wtf is this stupid shit? ofc you can own a gun. You just can't tell anyone about it, that's all

I'm not a threatened beta cuckold, a bunch of sand niggers do not frighten me.

Went to the movies for the first time in years with my little sisters to see Fantastic Beasts. I thought the clapping was just a meme but as soon as the credits started rolling I heard thunderous applause. The movie wasn't even that good, do people really do this every time?

>conjuring 2 starts
>Girls in the row in front of us take their phones out and start recording the intro on Snapchat

Young women are even worse than children. Children may talk and make noise, but young women do that AND can't help but take their phones out

>going to a theater
>actually paying to watch movies

Then stop going to the movies.

It's that simple.

I'm very grateful my local art house has a strictly enforced no phone use policy.

Get there earlier and grab a seat with no one sitting behind you.

My local art house is the worst theater I have ever been to. It's a dinner theater with shitty food, they only play one feature at a time because they only have one screen, the seats are set up "casually" so there's just tables everywhere and there's basically no good seats, they leave the lights low instead of turning them off so that the servers can see the people, and to top it all off the parking lot is absolutely horrible and tiny and made of loose gravel. I fucking hate it so much but it's literally the only way I can see a bunch of movies. The only good thing is that they play a bunch of old movies every once in a while.

It is kino. I love it. Even though I see it's many flaws.

Last time i went to the cinema; i was dumped.

she sat through the movie with me

>tfw probably moving to Montreal next year

Thanks anons I love you.

Here in Tacoland everyone always forgets to put their phone on vibrate or pulls out their smartphones with they brighter-than-the-sun screens.

I always kind of like going to a comedy and there's always one fat guy who howls with laughter longer than everyone else. It is annoying at first but becomes hilarious when you start anticipating it

It's rude not to show appreciation for the projectionist.

This is why I go to movies exclusively on Sunday mornings, because at most there's like 5-10 other people in there and all of them are seeking the same refuge and peace and quiet that I am, so no one talks or uses their phone or does anything else retarded. It's the comfiest possible viewing experience.

Sunday is the day of the Lord you heathen.

What kino was it?

And that's another reason why there are so few people. It's glorious.

On Sunday morning, everyone is either:
1. At church
2. Sleeping in
3. Getting ready for watching football
4. Going to movies to be quiet and respectful

It's perfect.

fbawtft

The fuck are you guys talking about, cinemas in Europe are exactly like the American ones, just minus the clapping

Unless you go to the cinemas to watch snorefest 'kinos', you're almost always guaranteed to have a bunch of teens blinding you with the light from their phones, since you know, it's an extremely popular social activity?

Blinding people with phones is an extremely popular social activity? I wasn't aware of this.