Holy shit

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo
youtube.com/watch?v=yyDI7QJhy_o
youtube.com/watch?v=5uUfF3gorLE
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdV07NQPcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friendly reminder that nobody would care about the music if it weren't attached to the show.

Disagree. Good music it is.

Angelo is talented. He's done a lot of good work outside of working with Lynch. But it would absolutely not be top 5 on RYM if it weren't for the hipster hard-ons everybody has for Lynch.

people use it as a way of rating the new twin peaks via RYM

I absolutely loved the new season but I can't remember any of Angelo's music from it.

Heartbreak

Thank you mister jackpots

>any time that weird-ass version of American Woman kicks in
best track in the entire series honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo
lmao

not even the fireman? damn, must have slept through the greatest episode ever

>so close my nibba

I agree, but I also love the show (though I'd say after the mystery is solved the show loses my interest). But you can't deny that Laura's Theme is great and those songs on the original sound track (very good).

Though to be fair themes and scores work a lot different than say a symphony or concerto. So I'll kind of agree

His original tracks actually elevated the show and became memorable on their own merits. I guess it's an issue of hype and expectation, partially, but the new material is less outstanding and the fervor with which people praise it is strange considering the most memorable stuff in the show are pop songs and the soundscape stuff Lynch has been doing since Eraserhead. Still, I know nobody would be as adamant about the collection of songs if Lynch weren't involved.

The new season was pretty good, though I cut the time line off where I mentioned earlier. But yeah I'll agree with you. Probably the best song from the new season is the Penderecki track but that's fair. To each their own

I know OP, it’s pretty bad. Good luck clearing your head of that garbage.

There wasn't much Angelo music in this one, though. If I remember right, it was 90% ambient industrial noises.

why is RYM retarded?

I hate it when people refer to television shows or films as "an event"

Especially when it's a 5 week long event?

Excuse me. 5 month long event.

>mfw thinly veiled /tpg/ on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=yyDI7QJhy_o

I really only like the credits theme whoops

Everything else got really annoying like every time Audrey's theme played I cringed I really hate snapping in campy music like that

But every time the credit theme played I loved it

Dark Space Low nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=5uUfF3gorLE

Why white people like so much Twin Peaks?

>music created for tv show works better in context of show
Really got my almonds joggin

Kek

>cast is almost exclusively white
>takes place in a comfy small Pacific Northwest Town (white paradise)
>uses surrealism which only white brains can comprehend and enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=qTdV07NQPcg

We are bringing back /tpg/ on Sup Forums

Reminder this is top tier.

>tfw tracks like Accident and The Fireman sound exactly like the music you made when you first started messing with synths as a kid (but obviously better)
>tfw get gutwrenching nostalgia and nausea from listening to them like you're listening to an alternate dimension version of your childhood
>tfw have to skip over the tracks so you don't feel sick when you listen to the soundtrack