i'm so glad we are getting some mina posting

weird to see sulli wearing a bra

Sometimes

He ruined all his groups other than the two big ones afaik

best rapper in the game

twice is for stupid people

she kinda looks like luda in the thumbnail

he said say something nice

I love chimmy so much too bad I will never be able to meet him.

funny part is they're still smarter than blinks

REVELUVS GO HERE

she's a sexual predator
streamable.com/g45li

stop false flagging lisashitter

EVERYONE GO THERE

>that quality

i just did

twice fans are more hardcore

never insult choabros ever again and apologize

Computer, show me Lisa in a car.

chimp tummy tho

tbf even twice has more to offer than black pink. in any case both groups have 3 total uggos

best era for jimin

my bros a machine like rocky

w/e idc about all that
i only care about blackpink

>total
u mean each

Rose isn't an uggo, she just has a shit voice

go sleep idiot

cringe

>twice: 3 total uggos
>bp: 3 total uggos

you got it backwards

you're the idiot here buddy

hime posting will save this thread

shes definitely uggo

>12 btw

looks like a long faced chimp
pretty uggo

same

who are uggo in twice?

she's definitely busted but she's still better looking than lisa and jennie so there's that

jennie is cute

1. [+964, -160] Of all the people you'd believe, why would you believe the tow truck driver? Just stick him $100 and he'll say whatever you want him to say

2. [+903, -139] What does an interview with the tow truck driver matter? An interview with the taxi driver who was rear-ended would be more accurate... what would a tow truck driver know about the situation?

3. [+802, -113] Was he fed money? There's no way he wouldn't have known she was a celebrity. We just have to check the blackbox.

4. [+84, -16] Tow truck drivers ㅋㅋㅋ 98% of them sly trash, why would we believe him???

5. [+83, -12] We need an interview from the two women who were passengers in the taxi

6. [+72, -15] I doubt the Instagram guy was lying because Taeyeon's reps would've blocked that stuff by now if he was making it up

7. [+67, -15] Sone bugs, go read that Instagram post. The victim never said Taeyeon got on the ambulance, just that the EMT were more concerned over Taeyeon instead of the other victims and not letting them on the ambulance because she had to ride it. They never said that Taeyeon actually got on it so stop making the victim out to be a liar by putting words in his mouth.

8. [+59, -8] Considering the circumstances, Taeyeon's the one at fault here for rear-ending everyone

9. [+56, -6] If you caused people to get injured by causing the car accident, you should be on your knees begging for forgiveness and visiting the victims at the hospital... Maybe she doesn't know how to handle situations like this because she always has her manager around to handle stuff for her.

10. [+41, -4] As if anyone would believe those tow truck thugs. They'll say anything for you as long as you bribe them with cash.

Her voice is fine they just have her singing with bad technique in order to emphasize vocal color.

It's going to hurt her vocals long term but I guess YG doesn't care.

Computer, show me Seulgi's feet.

i was just testing u

his solution is only giving them 1 song a year

genius!

That's why I don't trust him

no sana no life

for a molerat maybe

Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Nayuggo.

1. [+1,115, -10] Taeyeon never got on the ambulance and she never went to the hospital, the ambulance reps already made an official statement about that, so please stop saying Taeyeon stole their ambulance or only Taeyeon got on the ambulance and give her sh*t over special treatment ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+937, -76] First of all, Taeyeon's at fault for causing the accident but the victim is also at fault for writing on SNS in a state of emotional distress and causing this witch hunt. We will wait and see for the truth to be revealed.

3. [+650, -57] Please don't make judgments after hearing one side of the story

4. [+608, -89] Taeyon's at fault, yes, I acknowledge that, but who will be responsible for all the hate Taeyeon is getting over these rumors caused by the victim's post that hasn't even been verified yet?

5. [+100, -12] I wonder where the OP went and all the people who were supporting them ㅋ

you answered your own question

She looks like jay leno user the voice doesnt help.

ew no

why are you guys not posting inthe rv thread?

how can i protect tae

no uggos in twice, they are literally perfect

gooks are dumb
more news at 11

YG is a shitty company to work for if you aren't Bigbang or one of the Hip Hop groups.

chewy is the only non uggo honestly

lol

twitter.com/chaewonho/status/935355331135393792

molerats have pale skin and big front teeth

word

exactly

cute penguin

if I'd never seen twice before and this was the only pic I had to go on, I'd say dubu was the visual

oh god...

theyre right tho

lmao

wait

this is a meme right guys cub is super fine

penguin mentioned
streamable.com/36wps

jennie has dark skin and small teeth

BRB

that's a bunny

sm shills hard at work defending the nasty ghoul

displaying seulgis feet

So both Nayeon and Sana are in love with Yeri? Is Yeri going to seduce all of Twice?

ghoul mentioned

kys

shes going to seduce the whole world

>soles
brb

cub looks like a man in drag, and it definitely became more noticeable when he had short hair