Gonna smoke pot for the first time

Gonna smoke pot for the first time.

What are some albums that sound fucking great while stoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjNKsGaPxzE
youtube.com/watch?v=y949rdLIjbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MoVYkZWas
youtube.com/watch?v=2rwfqsjimRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try Death Grips Exmilitary If you wanna have a good laugh

DUDE WEED LMAO XD

D

music that you are already familiar with.
Depending on your high and your personality it can be 'vibe' music or something that is easily digestable and won't lose your attention
try a few different things out and switch if you aren't feelin it

jordan peterson

Not OP but how is Butthole Surfers while high? I was going to take the night to explore their discography but I want to get stoned as well.

Sunburned Hand of the Man - Jaybird for Indica
Roadside G's: Grimetapes.com for Sativa

the most important variable is the kind of weed you're smoking, not the kind of music you like
weed for me was essential to discovering hordes of new music from genres i'd never heard, just guestimating how 'fast' a strain made my brain and combining it with music of a corresponding speed was enough to create extremely powerful, theatrical experiences

abrasive music doesn't sound good to me while high desu

i like listening to 90s electronic stuff. anything like orbital, the orb, ae, underworld, leftfield, sweet trip etc sounds fucking great to me. the best time I ever got high was listening to this in 'dam hiding out in a wooded area of some park completely alone. greentext me all you like, it was great

honestly the answer is really just 'music you like'

Pot is the most overrated thing I've ever done

peter sotos- buyer's market

did you inhale pussy

yeah but how you react to any given strain depends on your taste innit.
Some of my favorite weed tunes are HC punk and very complex jazz, and i don't think that is what people associate even strong sativa strains with

Music you already like

If you're under the influence while trying to get into new stuff you're retarded and don't respect music as an artform

Ugh, this thread is just reminding me that I want weed, but I'm a massive shut-in... I know one couple who I could get some off but they'd want to hang out and I really don't like them. Can't deal with the hours of social awkwardness. How the hell do people find dealers? I just want to pick up my shit and smoke it alone, no questions asked.

Yea it's overrated but it's fun and don't fuck you up.

Stfubrainlet

hc punk is way too simple to listen to when high imo
jazz on the other hand can truly be excellent
youtube.com/watch?v=WjNKsGaPxzE

youtube.com/watch?v=y949rdLIjbk

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MoVYkZWas

As far as drug experiences go those three are the most energetic that come to mind

You could try the dark web, but it's honestly better to just buy some in person. People sell a lot at parties, you could try going to one with someone you're comfortable with. You could just ask those people to sell you weed if you don't want to see them.

do acid you casual

They are good always

>and don't fuck you up
This is kind of a meme. The health risks are minimal but let's not pretend there aren't plenty of people who've pissed their lives away to pot

>parties
Y-yeah, I get invited to parties

Maybe I will try the darknet...

shit anything is dangerous if you're retarded though

desu anything you already like sounds great high.

Yeah but death grips sounds funny and pathetic while high

With weed you learn to understand music jokes

SLC punk soundtrack

It can give some people anxiety

>some people live in cities without a weed store on every block

santo & johnny

youtube.com/watch?v=2rwfqsjimRM

my fav is pic related definitely

Also prob my fav album of all time desu, sounds good no matter what. But it first clicked for me while I was high.

get drunk and go to shows and ask people who look like they might have a number (most people do)

Aphex Twin or Sleep's Dopesmoker

so the consensus of this thread is listen to good jazz

Fucking madvillain if you're into rap

this is a great option
the beats are great for chilling and DOOM has one liners like no other. I would say even more broadly DOOM is a good rapper to smoke to but madvillain particularly

you're not gonna feel shit and you're gonna babysit the other idiots who decided to do salvia

My go to album

Yes - Close to the Edge or Fragile

A M E R I C A S
M O S T
B L U N T E D

i smoke weed and listen to this album every night

my dude. cocteau twins everyday. Been listening to more victorialand and Moon and the Melodies since it's gotten colder