RIP

Did anybody here go to high school with Peep? If so, what was he like then?

>too busy doing meth and xanax in their trailer park homes

who gives a fuck. stop trying to give this guy notoriety.

literally what the fuck is making you thinking somebody in here went in high school with him

Let him rest in peace

he dropped out of school when he was like 13

let him rest in peep

Usually he'd end up with somebody's cock in his mouth before you can say "Jack Robinson".

He was a smart kid with good grades, also a piece of shit like 100% of High-schoolers.

yeah man other people might find out about him

no but a dude i was cool with in high school was friends with him

more like lil 6ft deep lmao

huh

I went to school with the person that sold him the drugs that killed him.

Lil "6ft deep" peep

what music does she like
whats her last.fm rym

He never went to high school lol

he said he never went to school

where does she live?
yeah...she gettin whacked

I know the boyfriend of his cousin's sister

yeah i went to school with the little bitch. we used to pin him down and call him names like "faggot" and "homo", sometimes Greg the big jock from our year would make us pin him down so he could lower his pants and drop a big steamy shit right on his chest.

am i being rused rn?

how did he have a dad who was a literal professor yet they never even made him go to school? it doesn't add up

I know the cousin of his great uncle's biological sister's boyfriend who went to highschool with him.

what, if you even remotely suspect he was some sort of intellectual just look at him

he was like a limp bizkit babby

the dude i knew was friends with him after we graduated, we didn't go to school with him

I do not know her personally. I know she attended Boulder Creek Highschool in Anthem, Arizona. She was a junior or senior. I am pretty sure she was charged.

what better way to rebel against your college professor dad than to drop out of 8th grade?

Lil peep was a free thinker and his parents recognized that

He talks about going to high school in his music

also i used to suck big logs from high-t greg's anus. it made me feel accepted and welcomed despite my beta inclinations. plus i swear his b would wink at me before the shit would crown. I'm samefagging here.

His parents are retarded communist hippies, clearly they don't believe in strict parenting.

>Grew up on long island

No wonder he was a drug addict