Wow. He did it

Wow. He did it.

good for him
it is nice to see people achieve innocent goals that are important to them, user

lol people actually want grammys

I want to get dubs one day.

you got 420 tho

wow. I did it.

let this be a lesson that we're all faliures in the end

>asks for dubs
>gets doobie
the absolute state of the fates

Why is he getting jettisoned to this level of stardom with extremely little work to back it up?

he's an industry plant

like pretty much anyone who has won a grammy in the past 25 years

he's jew-ish

all i know is he won't even make it out of the tutorial of bg2

One day you will, user. If I can get dubs, so can you.

I hope to go on Sup Forums one day.

Wow. I did it.

i hope to listen to the greatest punk record of all time one day.

i hope one day to go to college
wow. i did it.

man im working on it
much love appreciate the support

i hope to get a (you) one day

Wow I did it
For now anyways...

Wow I did it

I want a gf, Sup Forums.

Wow. I did it.

I want to wake up one morning and feel content with my life.

I want to want something one day

Makes me think why I didn't achieve any goal or dream I had with my life. Fuck.

You know why, we all know why. Fuck off.

the only thing stopping you in your mindset, same with everyone else. life's too short to not go for and do the things you want.

Then you should have done something with yours. You didn't, shut the fuck up.

maybe someday user..

If I could get away with it I would do it. You realize what I'm saying, right Brandon?

at this point it doesn't matter what he does because it'll always been seen to have done something out of desperation and trying to make up for the time he's lost. he can turn his life around but he'll still be a failure. we wouldn't have shit to day but he's been here 7 years and has done nothing with that time to better himself, just doing to minimum that gets him by and gets drunk and whines about the things he could have been and what he could have had. people are over being empathetic towards him.

Wow. I did it.

He can still do something with his life, he just needs to understand abandoning his goals and dreams hasn't befitted him in anyway. I can think he sees that and he needs to get out of this self destructive rut he's been in for years. Yes, I do feel Brandon is worthy of ridicule. It's just because so many don't understand why he's taken this path in life when he's more than capable to do something with his life. It's not like he's a stupid person, he's just fell into bad habits and has found some security in them other than changing and improving himself.

I want to get dubs one day.

true but he'll never has his youth back and the things that came along with it.

everyone tried so hard so save him

I hope to spend more time with virgins on Sup Forums rather than my family

Wow I did it.

L i t e r a l l y
W
H
O

I think he'll be ok. He's seen the wrong he's done and it seems like he wants to get better. I hope the best for him but he needs to get rid of the weight that's on his shoulders that keeps him from advancing in life. I bet a lot of it has to do a lot with his past that he needs to move on from. It's done nothing but hold him down.

all we've heard is that he wants to get better. if he actually wants to he needs to do it instead of giving empty promises that he'll do so. like one user said, it's been 7 years and we're still waiting on him to show some significant change in himself and his life. he's been given the help and the advice. no one gets why he hasn't done anything and just whines about what he's lost and doesn't have. it's a hard thing for people to understand.

Wow. I did it.

Wow. I did it again.

I want to get trips one day

Wow. He did it.

I want to get a stable relationship one day

Wow. I did it.
Wow. He did it.

Wow. He did it.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves

Same

HE ACTUALLY DID IT

not even trying

Wow, he's as big a meme as his songs!

Wow... I guess you can say... He did it

*industries your plant*

Wow. He did it.

yes but... check theese

Hopefully I can get trips one day

Khalid is fucking trash for underage thots

based industry plant

I want to get quads one day.

wow. I did it

settle for dubs ya binch

we get that, but we're tired of him whining about the same shit and doing nothing like everyone else. no one thinks he can't do it, we just think he chooses not to.

...i want to get get dubs one day

Ok I'll do something with my life.

how many fucking times have we heard that one? put up or shut up and show some progress you fat sack of fucking loser shit