West is finished

West is finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy
youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aren't all these '''big''' LGBT events circlejerks that lgbt themselves and paid liberal celebrities indulge in to lick one another's ass?

I'm gay myself and I find this pathetic. I hate attention whore faggots. No one really gives a shit if you fuck another men, really.

It's just polictical agenda to turn every gay a leftist

The only people on earth should talk like this is Muslims

I can't wait to see Moscow burn

You can hung another men, you can kiss another men, you have gay beaches, cruisiers, clubs and parties only for you.

And no one gives a shit.

What do they want more? This is why I hate a lot attention whore faggots.

When your country is rich and first world you don't have to care about gays and their flashy existence.
It's the muslims and russ*ans that we have to worry about.

Only the poor and uneducated care about (fear) the gays. Somehow they see FAGGOTS as a threat.
Go figure.

well its "first worlders" who talk about gays 24/7
we don't care, we never talk about homosexuals here

your theory=BS

This people are sooooo oppressed...
Like some guy said:''In the midst of an entire society of identity crisis and contradicting moral values,a new search for greater personal meanings arose,people want a solid moral foothold in this very unstable world,so individuals peruse in and out of major lifestyle brands and political movements''

who the fuck cares if gays and whoever wanna be gay, they are a tiny fraction of the population and they don't harm anyone.

go fix your rampant drug problems, alcohol abuse and HIV epidemic before lecturing us.

Because people still throw bitch fits over the gays. Don't forget the reason you can indulge in your faggotry nowadays is because of the efforts of those blatant gays in the past and there efforts for equality and dignity.

Sure, maybe the Pride stuff in the liberal west nowadays used as a cheap PR stunt by commercial and political interests that aren't otherways gay related (and confused angry SJWs).

However, keep in mind that 1) just a few decades ago gay rights were not a self evidence in the West either, and 2) many 2nd & 3rd world countries still have massive problems with gay rights. The fact that these events are regularly organized by the most well-to-do folks on the planet without their societies breaking into chaos can't escape the attention of audiences in these countries.

The thing that triggers me to no end is the satanic subversion of using the rainbow as their symbol, so much that most people have forgotten the rainbow is actually a Christian symbol that represents the peace between God and man since after the deluge

buttfucking is simply a sin
i don't know why europoors don't know about this, its their religion lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy

>God creates anal pleasure
>the most pleasant sensation that a man can feel is cum with something in his ass
>God hates gays

Sure...

No one ever gave a single fuck about faggots in this place. We have 100 more important matters to discuss. This faggotry tolerance hype is just political agenda anyway. Simple diide and conquer tactic by liberals. Also derailing discussions with labeling people you disagree with by calling them antisomething or something phobia is easy escape for liberal idiots. When cornered you can see those cretins dont have a single clue what they are talking about. Not to mention actual politics and economics.

>monkey cant read nor think

not surprised

He has a point. If God hates gays why did he create anal pleasure?

>Australia recently had a big media shitshow over trying to convince people for and against the idea of legalising gay marriage
>the same people who pulled the moral card on those bigots who are against the idea would still have no issue in sending someone to prison for trying to import a collection of legally purchased erotic lolicon manga from Japan
Fuck normalfags, straight or gay. They're still hypocritical bigots at the end of the day.

Because receiving pleasure from anal sex doesn't mean you're gay. I'm perfectly straight and I have straight sex with other perfectly straight men all the time. What's the problem?

maybe he was a faggot

i heard god is a serb too

Anal pleasure is to help with taking shits. The same way urinating is pleasurable.

Don't try twist this.

But it's a fact, you can feel 162747 times more pleasure when you cum + being fucked by another man than fucking a vagina only.

And It's not even about being a gay. Prostate orgasm makes you dizzy, it's too much pleasure.

>inb4 muh Jew

Fuck off.

I love the Russian argumentation. I love it because you guys sincerely don't give a fuck but get mad all the same.

It usually follows the same structure.
1. Proofs?
2. What about USA?
3. We didn't care in the first place.

Which gay?

>I'm perfectly straight and I have straight sex with other perfectly straight men all the time.

>"we don't care"
>thread created by a Russian
>Russian poster gets annoyed when someone points out their obsession towards hating gays
>denies everything
>retorts to some deranged form of whataboutism

Basically hating gays and not giving them equal rights by law, and wasting time and energy to oppose them on a political level is much more of an obsession, than just accepting that there are some sodomites amongst us. Just give them what they want, and deal with it, by not wasting any more time by being some kind of an anti-gay online activist.

im not op, idiot

didn't read your shit desu

What did you think "we" meant?
>gets ousted as a nation of homo obsessing peanuts
>d-didn't read!!

of course it's a sin, but people sinning doesn't trigger me. Perverting religious symbols does.

>raping women makes me cum, cumming is pleasurable, therefore God wants me to rape women
faggot logic everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
they are doing it since last year

Russia is okay with angel Maxim.

oh fug
>tfw you survive from the refugee, but not the lgbt

Didn't that guy end up in jail?

If you hated attention whores you wouldn't start out your post with "I'm gay myself"

Yes, I thought my informative post might go beyond the cognitive abilities of a drug infused Russian mind.

>all those comments
why do people want to live in an authoritarian society where the state sets arbitrary laws on restricting the freedoms of consenting adults.

Anyone who disagrees is a statist cuck who needs to go back to r.eddit.

Cannot wait to finally nuke Russia