Is todays youth generation the most degenerate yet?

Is todays youth generation the most degenerate yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilbabybytch/media
odaha.com/sites/default/files/120_days_of_sodom.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely

>septum piercing
yes

Yes. Next question?

French in the final years of the ancien regime. Marie Antionette had super orgies.

Or the courts of Tyberius and Caligula.

>This is even slightly comparable to Roman bacchanals or the French Court

yea nah

/thread

Berlin prior to WWII

>mfw Christmas shopping alone at the mall and a group of scantily clad 11-13 year old girls ask if I want them to blow me in the nearest bathroom
>mfw too beta and politely decline

yeah Weimar Germany was WAY more degenerte

Every girls born in the 90s to 00s are trash.

No, surprisingly. But it's getting there.

Good thing you declined. You would have been number 1 degenerate if you accepted, also being raped by Tyrone.

But those were elite class
Elites are always degenerate because they have limitless power over the rest

Wtf I would of face fucked them and nutted all over their jailbait faces.

Could have been a sting. Gotta think things through m8.

why dont you have a seat.

what the hell?Why are they pouring alcohol into her asshole?

Oh is that what they're doing? I thought she was getting an oil change

Anus/vagina are mucus membranes, will absorb alcohol hella quick. Same if you dip your willy in alcohol.

It gets you super drunk, try it

Am I degenerate Sup Forums?

>be 2010
>mom signs me up for summer camp
>our group camps out at the lake spot for the night
>girl ends up having sex with 3 guys in a tent
>I peak into it and get invited in
>say no thanks
>10 minutes they leave
>go back to the tent and ask
>she says yes
>have sex in which I lose my virginity
>cuddle and talk to her for the rest of the night
>summer camp ends and she ignores my Facebook request and messages

This is the only degenerate type thing I've ever done

kek

Rum enema.

No, don't get your hopes up. All that's been done before a hundred thousand times by more organically "wild" generations. You're pretty boring as far as "youthful rebellion" goes.

lol good call user, obvious honeypot is obvious

so when I'm poopin' that memes that my body is absorbing poop?

Where the fuck do you live and how can I move there??

"Butt Chugging"

why do I get the feeling you just made this story up to make yourself feel like shit?

I think it's cough syrup desu. Makes you trip balls if you drink it. Probably even better if you pour it in the pooper.

lack of Christianity is why

For sure they are vile disgusting pigs

No, she didn't m8.

Now vive le roi.

you are a cuck

Now she's sucking Abduls 1 inch when you could of given her your glorious 15 inch BWC

No, it's still the boomers. Current youths at least have the excuse of growing up in broken families, having years of mental abuse done to them by society and psy-ops, plus graduating into a worthless, non-existent job market. On the other hand, boomers enjoyed what was literally the most economically prosperous time in all of human history and were raised in stable households. They were given everything, and they burned it all to the ground and blew the ashes into the face of Gen X, Gen Y and Gen Z.
Plus, the Internet makes degeneracy more visible now. Yet even without it, we still know all the degenerate acts boomers did. I imagine if the Internet were around back then, we would truly see how much worse their behavior was.

underrated

After hearing what my mum and her acquaintances got up to in the 80s, I don't necessarily think so.

What kind of question is this? Of course it is, not even the romans could beat this during their final years.

Nein Non No Naw Nah

Bet you Chris Hansen was sitting at a nearby bench with a newspaper covering his face

>mfw christmas shopping but not enough money
>offer to give some beta fag a blowjob for cash
>declines and tips hat

Btw yes today's youth is the worst. Not because of sex. But because technology has made us care about nothing.

She's not. She's butt chugging cough syrup.
twitter.com/lilbabybytch/media

>15 inch
>BWC

plz cracker yo dick's ain't even 5 inch

yes

nah man gj.

underrated

Oops, meant for

unfortunately I know the person who was the "host" of this event and this is the point where I stopped talking to him. he lives/squats in a rundown warehouse with a bunch of other crusty fucks.

>abdul
>america
nah, shes sucking jamals bbc, getting herpies since the herpies rate is like 70% in the nigger community, and probably hooked on hard drugs.

nothing of value lost

Is she butt bonging cough syrup?

I don't think it's the most degenerate. I just think degeneracy has become mainstream. It's actually soft degeneracy allowed by contraception and abortion.

For example the marquis de Sade had some pretty degenerate literature at the end of the 18th century, and i'm sure it wasn't just his imagination:

"Duclos, said the Duc, be truthful: did you masturbate while watching the bitch expire? Did the piercing pleasure of your crime not bring you to orgasm? I admit it, my Lord; my cunt was soaking wet, and I came no less than five times in the commission of that atrocity"

odaha.com/sites/default/files/120_days_of_sodom.pdf

Enjoy

>Mexican abortion.jpg

This. If you are a beta, beware. Alphas actively look for suckers to scapegoat.

omfg born in the wrong generation ;_;

Degenerate. I would destroyed all their vaginas with my 7" and gifted them all with my seed.

How do you guys have the balls to judge people from your mom's basements and the darkness of your own homes? You know what's literally degenerative to the human mind and mental health? Spending most of your free time alone and angry about what everyone else is doing.

I've been as sad as you faggots in my life and it wasn't pretty, snap out of it and start being fucking normal if that's anywhere near your wheelhouse.

i wish my dick was patrician

Faggot a century ago: Is today's youth generation the most degenerate yet?
Faggot 80 years ago: Is today's youth generation the most degenerate yet?
Faggot 60 years ago: Is today's youth generation the most degenerate yet?
Faggot 40 years ago: Is today's youth generation the most degenerate yet?
Faggot 20 years ago: Is today's youth generation the most degenerate yet?
Faggot today: Is todays youth generation the most degenerate yet?

You see how ignorant you become when you stop learning and only focus on hating niggers? Human beings are and have always been degenerates. For example, someone saw a neanderthal and said I want to fuck that thing. And then you have the Greeks. Just because you're a prude doesn't mean everyone else has to be.

and he was right every time

they were all right tho

turns out womens rights were a mistake

This generation is the most shit of all but that's because their parents were the most shit of all up until that point.

So it's okay to feel both sorry for kids today for not knowing any better and disgusted by kids today for not knowing any better.

Gen X was far more hardcore than these phone zombies.

What is it with every young woman having one of these now? Five years ago I hardly ever saw this, now it seems like standard issue.

how about you suck my dick you canadian faggot

as degenerate as they got does it really compare to having a friend pour cough medicine in your ass to trip balls?

my history is rusty so i would really appreciate some examples that match that.

Dem trips

No. They just have more sophisticated means to broadcast it.

was he a very insecure person?

If you had any friends and went out on weekends you'd know that handstand boufing cough syrup is not a normal party thing.

I mean dis dudes trips

the romans were basically modern day german level degenerates. they used watch blonde girls get raped by chimpanzees for fun

that is cough medicine it looks like, unless it was taken in some foreign country with weird shaped booze bottles.

Well said, franco-friend

>septum piercing
That shit is for bulls, not women. This world is going to Hell.

You don't know what a cuck is

Why is everyone on this board such a drama queen? You really think a new form of piercing is going to end society?

You're just as bad as the people in the 50's who thought rock N roll would cause the apocalypse.

Go outside you neurotic clown, get some fresh air or some shit jesus christ.

>waits for gangbang to end
>fucks girl who just fucked 3 guys
>makes out and cuddles with her after
if it walks like a cuck and quacks like a cuck..

Yah DXM or whatever the fuck it is they trip off of in cough syrup.
>nose piercing, shitty jewelry, and surrounding filth confirm OPs pic is of some trashy teen sluts

Top tier cuck

No, they just have the best means to document their escapades.

its a waste to take it rectally. it has much better bio availability orally.

>not instantly sucker punching those cunts in their ovaries
SHAME

YEAH because the pilgrims were butt chugging cough syrup

>your not ready

That's pretty normal behavior for a young man, desu. Don't sweat it.

wow no wonder god is mad. not to mention all the other BS

Go be a nigger somewhere else

>Sloppy fourths
>cuddling with some whore who just let 4 strangers fuck her

topkek u cuck

I'm sure previous generations did similar things; they didn't have camera to capture it all

doesnt matter; had sex

This makes sense

People here have a tendency to be nostalgic over a time they never experience

underrated

>Elites are always degenerate because they have limitless power over the rest

I feel like that's how it should be. Like the rich are so few in numbers that it really doesn't matter what weird fetish they do, only their money matters. When average people embrace degeneracy, society suffers.

I'm a drunk who fucks fat chciks so I can't really talk shit.

who has the link to the graffiti about roman street defecators

its the ball that matters

wait, why is a woman climbing on another woman's body during an orgy