Was this gentelman redpilled?

Was this gentelman redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really wonder.

he was a flaming faggot that put a bunch of videos on youtube complaining that he couldnt get laid. so yeah, sounds a lot like those "redpill" fags i see on here all the time

Well he's lead-pilled now so I guess it doesn't matter.

but he was so charming and beautiful! How could girls go with such ugly men and not him and all of his magnificence?

I hate that photo. He kinda looks like me from afar

im guessing he was a total sperglord. you'd have to be one to not get girls if youre that rich

Plus he was fucking rich. He could buy a room with full of whores. But he choose a different way. Does that make him redpilled?

he was a crazy man

did you ever read his manifesto/memoir thing?

abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf

highlights include
>attempting to win the lottery via cosmic energy
>getting mad at black people
>throwing drinks on girls for not smiling at him
>filling a super soaker with orange juice and spraying chad and stacy couples in the park with it
>starting a fight while drunk at a party then getting pushed off a retaining wall

and more

Sure, Juanito.

Is anyone with a shitty BMW considered rich these days?

Yes we can only imagine what was going through his mind.

He went full redpill at the end

oh and i almost forgot
>standing outside his sister's room while she was screwing her boyfriend for about 5 minutes

Killing coalburners>>> buying aids whores

>>getting mad at black people

so to answer OP's question, yes

he had severe mental disorders.

we killed him with our memes

He was on the way to becoming red pilled. And he would've been red-pilled if he had a bit more patience. He would've been able to start seeing his problems from an outside perspective and embrace the ways of kek. But his autism got the better of him in the end and he spazzed out before his red pill journey was completed.

there were also a bunch of images of him getting trolled about being short and having a tiny dick on some bodybuilding forum too

he was mad that women wanted black men and chad so more like the /r9k/ "redpill" than anything else

his parents were pretty wealthy.

>getting mad at black people
He just looks like that he took Sup Forums seriously.

That's what happens when you inject the redpill too fast and all at once

The guy's decent looking,never understood how he ended up deciding to shoot up a school,a friend of mine told me about some stories from his manifesto and he was pretty fucking autistic so i guess that was it.

he was incredibly self absorbed and just thought chicks could come up and talk to him while he sits on his own at a pizza place or at starbucks

there are very few men that would get that to happen to them even ones that look halfway decent

Pros:
>Attractive face (6-7/10)
>Rich
Cons:
>Manlet
>Autismo
>Possibly small dick
>DYEL

Combination of manlet, narcissism and social autism is what killed him.

Redpilled as fuck!
He's my idol :3

Too bad he didn't realize that sex doesn't exist or he wouldn't have died :(

RIP Elliot, my hero.

I think this is the best answer.

would fuck let him fuck my ass and whisper sweet nothings into my ear while I fucked my gf desu famalam

No no, he didn't get the full red pill. There were still parts that were missing.

i don't really think it was that he was redpilled, i think he was a casualty of deeply wanting to be another chad but was too fucked in the brainpan to be able to pull it off