Are you serious netherlands, USA, thailand and Singapore?!

are you serious netherlands, USA, thailand and Singapore?!

I thought in Spain they were also stopped

I've never understood uber, why would you not just get a taxi?

taxis are a scam

Well in our case cause most taxis were shit as fuck
Uber at least force them to become less shit

Because Uber is cheaper although it's drivers are ripped off hard and basically if anything happens Uber just goes "it's all on them" if the driver fuck up or gets fucked up (like that guy who got stabbed to death by a teen girl).

because it's 2,5x cheaper and it works better

it just kind of seems like a version of a taxi where it's slightly cheaper, but also you might get your kidneys harvested and there's no guarantee the driver isn't a meth addict

Here they cost 40% less on average.There is the fact that the route is decided by Waze or a similar app that stops what taxi drivers usually do, taking a longer route to charge more.

>USA
>a few cities and low populated state

there is

people with criminal antecedents can't join

>Uber is cheaper
Wow things change in some places
Here regular Taxis are cheaper than Uber

That's what I've heard. Here in Ottawa and other city taxi eaters are so high but then again We have decent public transport so the times you need a Taxi are pretty slim if you have buses and car transport.

serious what? having thousands of dots on the map vs 4 in brazil?

uber is basically for drunk people, ever tried getting a taxi after 9pm on a friday or saturday night?

i always drive back home.
slowly but surely
but obviously not totally wasted

Faggot

This is from 2015

Why doesn't Uber operate in Argentina?

It launched its service one year after that map. A jew blocked it in Buenos Aires tho.

judge* kek

Cheaper than Indian taxis with rigged meter run by Indian mafia.

Hmm, I'd heard that Uber is cheaper than taxis in Mexico. Are you in CDMX?

Our taxi is shit, abnormally shit. Most of them are so fucking annoying and whiny as fuck.
When I can call one, after 10-15 tries, most of the time they'd go
>I'm too busy, next one maybe you'll be lucky
>it's too far, I don't wanna go there
>it's just over the corner (500m. away), you can walk right?
>I'm leading some car around
>gas is too low
>etc.
There are shit ton of excuses. And you know what happen next? They just went right off and find some farangs so they can scam them.
No one even wants to use them, but the government keep backing them up.
They're so shit, they even become a meme at this point.

lel
Uber is more expensive in CDMX, but it is more convenient.

LYFT > Uber in my experience

I'm scared about getting raped and not having enough information on the driver.

Uber is declining in popularity in singapore because many residents including myself uses local services like Grab. Its being regulated not banned due to the fact that its risking the careers of retirees in public cabs. Our cabs are pretty efficient and scamproof but still it cost slightly higher and that is enough to deter us into looking somewhere else

What's even the difference

> Not allowing disruptive technologies
Literally subhuman tier

Have you never used it? It's like half the price of a taxi, and it's more convenient too.

I use it every other day. We even have Uber Eats over here. Think we're the only city besides Sao Paulo, Mexico city and Miami to have it in latam