Has Sup Forums ever met a celebrity before? Who were they and what were they like?

Has Sup Forums ever met a celebrity before? Who were they and what were they like?

>inb4 aiden Gillen pasta

Met Bill Murray, but you wouldn't believe me.

Met Sophie Turner at a well known dance hall in Essex, me and my bro Chad Nougat double teamed her rawdog style later that night. She was a dirty little bint, loved the cum said she.

does he really hate niggers or is that a myth?

Several rappers
Tommy Lee Jones
Aaron Paul
Mel Gibson

They were all very nice. I could tell TLJ was tired of dealing with people that day though, so i didn't get a chance to speak with him

Richard Armitage, he had a smile and eyes like the devil and was smooth and funny. Later on he walked home behind me, so we met again in the street outside my hotel.

did he rape you? its okay to tell us.

I saw Chris Rock in an airport once, he was in front of me at an ATM, and this one black guy walked up to him while he was trying to hit his PIN number and take cash out, talked to him for like over 5 min. I was surprised how nice Rock was, considering most humans would wait until someone is done using an ATM to talk.

I don't care enough about celebs to walk up to them, not to mention I figure it must be annoying as fuck, comes with turf though.

I saw Joey Buttafuoco in the security line the same day too.

I understood that reference

i met chrissie hynde once at a local italian diner, she seemed like a bitch and her music sucks

I met James Cameron and his wife. Wife is crazy, Jim's kind of a pompous dick. IDK, his producer was a bro though, forgot that fuckers name. Also met that kid who was best friend's with the columbine shooters, he was working with Lightstorm for their vidya games. Weird dude.

Fucked Gillian Amderson in 1995 after an awards show in Germany.

Tasty little pussy

I met Tommy Weisau and Martin Scorsese within the same week of each other at film screenings for their movies in LA. Huge contrast.

You have to go back.

Not to long ago I saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

>me on the right

Met Mr. Ribbit at a club, had him on his knees on the bathroom floor, he gives really nice heads.
He's a swallower

What were you guys talking about?

I've seen Amy Adams with her husband and kid in a cafe in LA when I was on a trip through murrica in 2011
I didn't say anything because I didn't want to bother her and her family
I can confirm though. She's even more beautiful in real life and she has a really nice voice.

I met Jim Belushi and his fat male lover from his show this summer, they were nice and didn't charge much for autographs at the show.

Walked by Jared Leto once.

Hes a manlet.

It might be nothing, but I'll tell ya anyway.

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are lady" ENTIRELY too loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Steve Martin.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Three Amigos salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try ten".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about everything that wasn't his career for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably witty parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.

What a nice guy.

electrical infetterence ;)

You poor sad fucks, lying to strangers on the internet

>anvil
My nigga, you a cartoon or some shit? "Remember me Eddie!?" lookin ass nigga

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I saw Emma Watson at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen large cucumbers in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When the checkout girl took one of the cucumbers and started scanning it multiple times, Emma stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After the checkout girl scanned each cucumber and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Emma kept interrupting her and complaining about sexism.

I met the guy who played Merl on the walking dead at a con with my girlfriend. He is a fucking giant and gave us a hug and smelled nice.
I also almost tripped Stan Lee and sat next to who I'm pretty sure were Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln having a smoke while waiting for a taxi.

See random stupid Swedish celebs everytime I spend a day in Stockholm.

I saw Aidan GIllen at a grocery store in Dublin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw CIA trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and throw them at floor adding “They didn't fly so good”.
When she called the owner, he said “You don't get to bring the friends,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After the police came, the officer said to him ”Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?”

A minor Game of Thrones actor visits a coffee shop near me. Other than that, the North of England is practically devoid of talent. All of our good actors travel to Hollywood and pretend to be American.

Have you met Mr Swagger?

Eddie Furlong is my regular at the store i work at. Chill guy always buys a lighter and a magazine about horror houses. His girlfriend who was in a stupid show is crazy though.

>Ms. Cyrus
>I'm CIA

Yeah i met Justin Bieber today, he was in a car, driving past us, i went up to his window, saw a fly around his head and tried to swat it away, the cunt punched me

Met Gerald Butler at an AA meeting in Santa Monica. Too beta to talk to him. But he was chill. DESU not surprised. Celebs are either chronic alcohol or drug abusers.

I'm a police officer in the Los Angeles area so I run into plenty of celebrities. The best was Jimmy Fallon. I saw him in the car so I signaled him to pull over. I wasn't even gonna give him a ticket, I just wanted to talk to him. When I walk up to his window he immediately starts crying and apologizing about how he's a terrible driver. He goes on for twenty minutes about how he ran over his best friend's dog and how he backed up into his basketball hoop and other stupid accidents. Then he literally falls asleep in the car and I couldn't wake him up so I just laughed and drove away. I always wondered what the hell he was thinking when he woke up.

he just fell asleep?..