Never meet your heroes, Sup Forums

Never meet your heroes, Sup Forums.

they're all dead anyway

but user, you're my hero

did something happen?

but I have to know what they are like

What happen.

Tell us what happened you suspenseful cunt.

mine has completely fucked my life up

hahhahahhah loser

Grimes called me a sexist pig guys i want to kill myself

what did you say

told her i wanted to lick her feet

bump

you should try more asking and less telling

will you fuck off i just hit on her like a normal guy would but the bitch just exploded

i just couldn't believe i was actually meeting her this is such bullshit

nice trips. it's because you're ugly btw. i could have gotten away with it

LMAOOO what the fuck have you ever talked to a person in your life before

hitting on women is rude dude dont do it

you can't just spring that on someone dude it's creepy as fuck

tell every detail

>his hero was Grimes
you deserve this and more

/thread.

yes elaborate please

LOOK I didn't know we had mutual friends

everybody knows she lurks on Sup Forums so i thought she would think it was funny if i brought up something everybody knows about while playing off the obsession everybody seems to have with her

i just made a little crack about how she was so cute i wish i had been wearing my boner hiding apparatus and that was it, everybody told me to leave and i don't get the big fucking deal is

Damn son

this thread is fun
keep going

... you thought talking to Grimes about a tampon in your ass would be a good idea?

hi james

yeah i guess this is meant to be funny. y not

no worries mate, one can only do so much to impress, she probably wasn't worth it anyway

my friend was dating memelord hunter hunt hendrix for a while and we all hung out a few times. one time i was sitting at a coffee shop with her and hunter showed up, he ended up spilling a cup of fucking milk all over my laptop after mansplaining Adorno's Quasi una Fantasia to me. hardly helped cleaned it up before he left. apparently they don't let him back in the coffee shop anymore because he was a dick to a barista some other time. AMA

this can't be true

what's your favorite Swans album?

please let this be true

you're telling me, ariel pink has sex with high schoolers

fucking christ stop samefagging retard

you don't know her what did you expect...even if she's famous that's equivalent to walking up to a stranger in the street and telling them they make you horny

He's right though

Still waiting for the actual OP's story

that's really contrarian

you thought talking to grimes abouty our boner hiding apparatus was a good idea?

also

It's worse, you're walking up to someone who has to deal with people like that all the time due to their celebrity status, and you still think you're original and hot shit

How does the boner hiding apparatus work

James likes loud memes, like the ones in the op and seen throughout the thread. he's a loud and arrogant guy

did your laptop work normally afterwards? is that thing social theory or music?

you should’ve asked her if she knew about rotational velocidensity

am i supposed to recognize any of these people besides adorno

>did your laptop work normally afterwards?
yes it's fine fortunately

is that thing social theory or music?
it's always both w him...

never email your heroes, mu...

right? the "hero" approach didn't work at all when he turned it into something grimes related. terrible bait and switch

never get stalked by your heroes dude. makes sense

honestly HHH should have transcended the need for caffeine by now

any reason?

I met Atsuo, Wata and Steven O’Malley in Japan and they were all very nice. They are all much more cheerful in person lol.

Reminder, cuck

picture of current 93 because im lazy

did James start using your name what explain

>hit on her like a normal guy would
why am i skeptical

*SNIIIIIIFF*
MMMMmmmmmMMmm yes I did meet these ARTISTES d'excellente, you may know them as magnificent artists of drone metalle~
Wata? Yes, she did look at me for a while. I know what you're thinking, but please.

oh, have you not heard yet? Honestly, the shoegaze influences of post-2012... well. It speaks for itself..........
*shuffles over to refrigerator*
*CLK* *WHR* *POP POP POP* *RRRRRNNNK*
>BWOWOWOOOOOWOOWOOWOOOOWOOWOOOMM

oh look its Sup Forums frog

we get it you're happy

I mean I just walked past them after a show and said hey but ok.

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, its all good dude!”
My heart was warmed, and all I could say was “Thanks!” and he kept patting me on the back and going “no problem bud!” and he chuckled heartily. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him accidentally walking out the doors with fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” He immediately realized his mistake and went back to pay for the Milky Ways. When she took out multiple bars and started scanning them individually, he stopped her and told her “you can scan the same Milky Way to make things go faster!” Then he turned around and smiled at everyone. He was really chill about it! After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag he went outside to give out Milky Ways to everyone around him.

>boner hiding apparatus
...Que?

t. Grimes