Based Carabinieri

>An officer of Carabinieri military police on Wednesday shot dead a migrant who stabbed him at a tent camp in southern Italy, local media said.
>One of the two migrants, reportedly a Mali national named Sekine Traore, pulled out a knife and repeatedly hit the officer, injuring him in an eye and in an arm. The attack prompted the police officer to react and kill the 27-year-old.

china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2016-06/09/content_38632579.htm

Wtf is a carabinieri?

Military police from Italy

I'm still confused. Why were they in a refugee camp?

read the fucking article retard

Honestly deserved it, why was he invading their personal space? Doesnt he know they are going to be troubled after going through so much horror and stress coming to their country? The last thing they need is some privileged white getting all in their face, probably spewing some Trump-tier racism shit. And how typical for the white to shoot the unarmed minority.

Jesus Sup Forums is extra shit at USAfags peak time

MAXIMUM KEK

Fuck off wannabe swede I bet you can't name the military police of another country. I have never heard of Italian mp before today

There can be a number of reasons, sedating fights between rapefugees apparently was this one particular case.

he's right tho ur a fucking disgrace. How do you even fascisim on Sup Forums

>Gendarmerie
There you go fatty

you leafs bore me

Wtf is a Gendarmerie? Are you making shit up fish soup?

Jesus christ. Just gtfo. Even I know what Gendarmerie is

You sound kinda dumb. Please You're making the rest of us seem stupid.

thats some low quality bait right there

shoulderpads straight out of wow

where can a get a qt cari like this?

> two migrants at the camp near the town of Rosarno,
>Reggio Calabria
They went to the wrong fucking neighbourhood.

I was thinking lazer tag myself

>armed military serviceman
>gets attacked at knifepoint
>kills the attacker

OMG SO BASED #REDPILLED

this is where we have come to.

You gotta give the Italians credit for those sexy uniforms. If I was Italian I would join up just to wear it.

Mama mia :^)

Pretty sure it's just formal wear.
Nice cars, though.
Mamma* Two Ms.

It's a metal loop with a spring-loaded gate used to quickly and reversibly connect components, most notably in safety-critical systems.

The Carabinieri just look so much cooler than the Polizia. Uniforms, cars, everything. I think it's because they are a holdover from Fascist Italy.

My father has a story about something he witnessed that is typical of Italian law enforcement. He was a student doing a semester abroad in the early 1970s. He was standing on a street corner when he saw a car accident. One tiny Italian car crashed into another tiny Italian car. Four young men climbed out of each car and they started arguing about whose fault it was. The argument got kind of heated, and onlookers were starting to gather around.
Then, a Polizia car arrived on the scene, followed by a Carabinieri car. The Polizie got out and started talking to the dudes, and the Carabinieri officers got out too and started doing the same. Then the Polizia guys and the Carabinieri started talking to each other. Before long they were arguing with each other almost as heatedly as the guys who were in the accident. My dad didn't know a ton of Italian at the time, but he knew enough that he could tell the officers were arguing over whose jurisdiction this was under because neither of them wanted to deal with this shit.

>. I think it's because they are a holdover from Fascist Italy.
They predate the founding of Italy.

Huh, didn't know that.

A lot of Italian institutions were pulled over into the Kingdom from pre-Risorgemento times.

You're still kinda ignorant as fuck mate. If you're going to shit on foreigners, at least have a basis for doing so.