ITT: shows/films everyone loves but you

ITT: shows/films everyone loves but you

picture related
a fucking piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This.

The drama part at first is interesting, but the comedy part is totally failing. Pretentious fags only love it because >muh commentary on the madness of MAD but really though it's just shit. Mostly the nazi scientist. Painfully unfunny and overacted.

pleb filter

Why do Americans love shows about Jews being Jews anyway?

It'd be like having a live-action movie that's just a camera pointed at a cage of rats or something.

Categorically knowing I will never be this pleb is intensely satisfying for me

A damn comfy show... No sex talk,no violence and no politics. Just a life of a family. Made for running in the background and tuning in to forget all your worries.

Friends
Himym

>no sex talk
this is wrong.

I was gonna say Friends, also.
The Dark Knight, Inception, Interestellar
Star Wars
LotR

There's a ton of shows/films that I don't care about, but I usually get a lot of shit for not loving those. I don't hate them or even shit on them, I just don't care for them.

Yeah,but they are a couple and it isn't the same as

>dude,such a dry spell,I haven't got laid in a month
>no worries,you can meet a hot girl in a club and bang her and maybe become friends with benefits and we can follow your complicated relationship while you see other people and still have sex together

I'm going to rewatch it now just to show you, i bet you feel bad now

EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND IS FUCKING GREAT
I WATCH IT EVERY MONDAY NIGHT
IM 23

ITT: try and prove how different and contrarian you are to other different contrarians.

The Walking Meme

>pointing out the painfully obvious and exactly what OP intended just so you can feel clever

>doing the exact thing that you are trying to insult

You clearly weren't conscious about it.

I want to shove an icepick through Debra's face, the fucking cunt

Breaking Bad
The Wire
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
American Horror Story

I hear normalfags talking about those shows all the fucking time, don't get the appeal

Sopranos
Friends
Breaking Bad
Psycho
The Shining
The Godfather
Star Wars
Star Trek
Rome
Spartacus

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

This. Worst tv mom ever.

Marie was worse if not just as bad. Their whole dynamic pissed me off.

There is no such thing as 'normal fags' when it comes to TV.

I bet you think these 'normal fags' don't watch shows like Twin Peaks. Good TV shows often get universal acclaim and are watched by anyone.

Marie was more likable because she just came off as the cluelessly invasive and annoying grandmother. Also Frank bringing the bantz, he didn't let his wife walk all over him the way Raymond did.

Like how in the later seasons Debra even gets the kids to think of their dad as stupid and incompetent and encourages them to belittle him on a regular basis. What the fuck

Daily reminder that he never got his sticky and is still haunting this board to this day.

When I said "normalfags" I really meant people IRL. I never hear anyone bring up Twin Peaks in a real-life conversation unless they're talking about the breastaurant

>The Sopranos
>The Shining
>Godfather

u wut m8

Just curious, what do you enjoy?

Why would they bring it up? It's a show that finished 25 years ago, and had a dreadful ending (cliffhanger wise).

The shows you listed are much more recent, some are even still ongoing. Not to mention a younger audience would have had to actively seek out a show like Twin Peaks (just an example), and there are plenty of good TV shows that aren't available on streaming services, that are becoming much more popular.

>Why would they bring it up?
maybe because they're bringing the show back

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

>tfw you didn't love raymond