Well that was stupid as fuck

Well that was stupid as fuck.

agreed

i only liked playlist from season 3

I thought it was Kino

I liked this episode but the wedding part was kinda weak.

Artistically it was great. I just hate a lot of the second half.
It almost seemed like there was no script here - just a poor, cringey attempt at improv.

lesbian promation that was it, nothing more.

>Sup Forums hates this episode
>they love le retro 80s nostalgia hamfisted sjw episode

DUDE PHONES LMAO

What was sjw about it? Dykes?

>sjw

how so?

BIG

Shut Up and Dance > Playtest > Hated In The Nation > Nose Dive > Men Against Fire > San Junipero

Really makes me think about our society

This is the only episode I've seen but it really didn't need to be 45 minutes long. We get the premise in the first 5 minutes, you can show her downfall in the next 10. The ending was dumb

The wedding scene was supposed to be cringy, or else people giving her a low score wouldn't make sense.

The whole thing kind of dragged on too long and considering how her character ends up becoming a person who no longer gives shit it would've been a lot more enjoyable if she spent her whole speech talking shit to everyone instead of taking 4 tries to do her calculated speech.

She still thought she had a chance at getting a good score or else she would've quit when she fell in the mud.
She only stopped giving a shit after everyone gave her 1 star.

what the fuck is this

Blacked Mirror S03E01

I dropped Black Mirror after the episode where you were supposed to feel sympathy for a woman who helped torture a little girl to death.

Fuck off, England.

this has to be fake

No one is making you feel anything. Feel whatever you want. I didn't feel sympathy for her, but I still thought it was a great episode

Sub-par Twilight Zone with sneery twists that aren't half as clever as the writers think they are.

When will the Black Mirror meme end?

It's from the episode actually. They have hologram advertisements and if you go by a bilboard it'll show you in the spear chucking arms of a nignog

San Junipero is the best one though.

The first 2 series were good

You aren't "supposed" to feel anything. The show is more about provoking thought than anything else it doesn't have an agenda.

>sub-par twilight zone
Man I love Twilight Zone as much as the next guy but I hate how any anthology series has to be measured in terms of how it compares to the Twilight Zone.

Just appreciate it for what it is.

test

it is copying the twilight zone badly
that is all there is to it

>playlist

I just finished juniper, why did she bother having that heart felt speech just to throw it the window 2 seconds later for lol lesbians?

The Christmas episode was better than the other Brit ones and the Netflix season was the most competently made and enjoyable.

>When will the Black Mirror meme end?

When you stop paying attention to it.