I think we lost control. This is the face of the man who sold the world

I think we lost control. This is the face of the man who sold the world.

Sold to who?

>le Saurus meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUGGIN EBIC POST LE XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUGGIN FANY HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOL LE XDDDDD EBIC I JUST HAHAHA IM LE LAUGHING SO HARD I LE JUST LE PEED IN MY LE PANTS A LITTLE LE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDD

To greed and selfishness. Ego stroking is selfish. Enslaving people beyond your own death is the ultimate act of greed and selfishness.

>>le Saurus meme
It's a start.

Muslims.
Although the kikes still have the deed. They'll take it back once we're gone.

If it were that simple a few million of us with guns could solve the problem. It is far more complex though. We have lost our values and started to view decency and honesty as weaknesses. Victory of good over evil is unachievable, but to even get back to a state of balance at this point is more work than any of us can imagine.

soros?

>George Soros will die in your lifetime

Fred Phelps' death was nothing compared to the joy I'll feel when this old Jewish puppet master (THE puppet master) finally fucking rolls over and dies.

This is the man Soro's works for.

It's a fuck lot bigger than him new friend.

>le saurus ebin reddit altcuckology, sjws are the final boos, muh moslems, muh immigrantion, feminist, *tips Make Autism Great Again hat*
>this is what cucks actually believe

>>George Soros will die in your lifetime
We all die in our own lifetime. It is the final chapter. You are just a part of the way through your own personal book of life. How will the remainder play out. Will you sit back and ignore evil that does not affect you, or will you stand up for something you believe in.

Or will some old kikes death be the highlight of your story? I show you the face of evil. Only you can show us the face of good.

They will just find him a new host.

Not before he's extended it with organ donations and bionic replacements

hi dad!

>This is the man Soro's works for.
Something horrible has existed in mankind since before mankind existed. Soros, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Clinton... They are all just opportunists. They have taken advantage of a populous who will not stand up to evil.

What happens when good no longer opposes evil?

He's been grooming his son in the way of the sith.

He has groomed you and your son as well.

>A leaf

Always the defeatist attitude.

Straya. We are one in the same. From the same place. Same systems of government. Same types of beautiful women.

Look around and tell me with pure honesty you feel confident that someone will do the right thing in your moment of need.

Turks own us too, through Coke. And Indians through Pepsi.

How will you feel when he's resurrected in your lifetime? He really doesnt want to die and he's probably bought into the cryo-jew

I still maintain that he will be the first candidate for transhumanist transconciousness transmigration

the first "ghost in the machine", if you will

Being a citizen in a free society is the greatest burden that has ever been asked of anyone. Everyone one of you carries a tremendous weight on your shoulders. A weight that many wrong doers will offer to help carry. The duty you were born with and that hopefully your children will be fortunate enough to be born with... That duty can not be shared. It can only be stolen.

Stand tall and carry your weight.

You underestimate the savageness of white aussies and other races that enjoy the aussie lifestyle. There will be pain.

We passed upon the stair, we spoke of was and when
Although I wasn't there, he said I was his friend

Which came as some surprise I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone, a long long time ago

Oh no, not me
I never lost control

You're face to face
With The Man Who Sold The World

I laughed and shook his hand, and made my way back home
I searched for form and land, for years and years I roamed

I gazed a gazely stare at all the millions here
We must have died alone, a long long time ago

Who knows? not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the Man who Sold the World

I will ensure that the neighborhood flags that day.
We're a bit more restrictive than you, birthdays, liberationday etc. Not all year, special occasions.

But when will he run out of baby foreskins to stay alive?

Weed lmao

there are a lot of rich jews with influence, not all of them are rothchilds

also, everyone has heard of the rothchilds