Trump Can't Win

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-donors-billion-224080

>Donald Trump’s top financiers are slashing their fundraising expectations and warning the GOP’s presumptive nominee could find himself massively out-gunned by Hillary Clinton.

>Trump himself is already starting to distance himself from the $1 billion goal, telling Bloomberg News that he doesn’t need that much to win. But his refusal to commit to raise even half of that reflects reluctance among the GOP’s benefactors to collect cash on his behalf. Many of them say he might have trouble raising even $300 million.

PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON HERE WE COME!

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
shop.donaldjtrump.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If money is all it takes why isn't Jeb the nominee?

>politico

money isn't everything. Trump doesn't need it.

Doesn't Trump have more money than Jeb raised? Seems to me that the most money won.

fuck off with your click bait and nigger frog

Running a Primary is nothing like running a general election.
>He doesn't need it!

Clinton comes into the race with a 250+ electoral advantage.
She only needs 270 to win.
Tell me again how Trump doesn't need it.

Why are you even on this board if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

You're confusing personal wealth with money spent on his campaign.

The money spent against Trump counts as donations towards his campaign. This is what the establishment politicians can't wrap their heads around.

$130 Million for Jeb
almost $60 Million for Trump

>Running a Primary is nothing like running a general election
great statement, friend
now you just have to prove it

>mfw delusional trumpkiddies think he has a shot of winning

>Implying trump does not have the entire worlds media broadcasting him and his ideas 24/7
>Implying trump needs more money to campaign
>Implying Hilldog wont be in jail eating slop within a year

Dont expect a fucking martha stewart turn around either

But meme magic is free

didnt he barely spend any money at all to win the primaries?

In comparison to everyone else that is

>you cant become president of america unless you have billions of disposable dollars

GG america

>Trumpcucks are so salty about reality
Trump CAN NOT EVEN FUND HIS CAMPAIGN AND YOU KEKS CAN'T EVEN DEFEND IT
AHAHAHAHA

>politico
gonna source huffpo next?
maybe salon?

>Fkbfa5O.jpg

>Hillery spends a billion dollars on ads that just rehash all the old shit that has alreday not worked
>Trump sits back and let's the media continue to give him free publicity

Ya, I'm not worried.

>democracy

lel what a joke.

>politico

Because Jeb Bush did so well with all the money he had didn't he...

>user generated map

ok

>OH SHIT BERNIE MASSIVELY OUTSPENDING CLINTON AND JEB RAISED 150 MILLION! TRUMP BTFO CAN'T POSSIBLY RECOVER, BERNIE CONFIRMED 45TH PREZ

>democrat
>Trump
so how many of those democrats are going to vote for shilldog? funny that you have to lump two candidates together to overtake Trump's numbers.

>Le PRIMARY IS THE SAME AS THE GENERAL ELECTION MEME

Get crushed in November, kid

primarymodel.com

>LE MONEY MEANS SHIT NOWDAYS MEME

Ebic

kek

>Sup Forums spends 24 hours cheering Bernie's defeat
>Didn't realize that now Republican AND Democratic jews will start throwing money at Shillary
>Trump will be buried in wall to wall anti-Trump ads for months
You asked for this, you fucking idiots

>not having Idaho as permanently red

did you just arbitrarily decide states to hand out?

Don't give mememaps any (You)s

And yet today I saw a pro trump ad on Tv for the very first time.

Honestly, if Trump wanted to he could get his supporters to start donating and pull in more than even Sanders (Because Trump supporters have jobs).

I apologize for such sacrilege

Since they have jobs, they realize money don't come easy. They're still less likely to donate

>All this denial
>"You don't need money to win a presidential campaign"
These people are delusional

>76573398

If that demented harpy wins I'm going to the land of banter and Vegemite.

This. He hasn't asked for anything yet besides hat sales.

This article will cause many Bernie people to feel more comfortable backing him, since clearly the corrupt elite wont back Trump.

Trump doesn't need the full 1 billion to run a full fledged campaign and he doesn't waste money on overpriced consultant fees.

It's fucking obvious that Trump is not likely to win. All decent empirical information points in that direction. The dilemma for conservatives is working out how to deal with his candidacy. The current consensus is to quietly get behind it while also making an escape plan when things get bad. And especially not to let his provocative, obnoxious, ill-thought policy statements affect state-level races. And of course the big funders like the Kochs are staying away. Trump doesn't have enough to do the funding himself. The result will be a completely hilarious shitshow. Watch this space.

Democunts aren't expecting the army of redneck voters that has not been seen since the Confederacy

very surprised not to see a leaf on this post.

>politico

might as well just post some ramblings from tumblr

All of the info is available on the internet these days.

The Trump/Hillary debates will be on everybody's TV.

Why does he need to spend a billion dollars on ad campaigns? It will make him seem frugal and confident, while Shillary will seem like a typical pandering slutitician.

The only problem I see is too many normies believing Hillary commercial at face value.

I'm single and pull 60k a year, if the emperor asks for support I could easily put in at least $1,000 through the election. But I won't do it until he explicitly makes a call to arms. I think this applies for very many Trump supporters.

>OP 10 months ago

LOL JEB BUSH BTFO TRUMP IN FUNDRAISING. GIVE UP NOW TRUMPFAGS. YEB HAS WAY MORE $$$!

Correct the record is 100% aware of us and they focus heavily on us.

They do everything they can to to undermine the movement, Sup Forums has started to crack under the pressure already.

sage

>Politico

Ya never know, OP. Stranger things have happened.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Actually I think this is great. I was worried about Trump selling out too much in the GE, but it's clear to me that he's saying "fuck you" to a lot of potential donors.

>Not even meeting 1/3 of your goal amount
>Running the same bare bones, disorganized, boarderline mutinous staff that he had in the primaries
>Up against the combined weight of Republican est, Democrats, and SJWs
>Not to mention billionaires all trying to be the first to plug Shillary's money hole
Nah, he's bretty fucked

>0.02 dollars have been deposited in your account

>Clinton marks

Thanks for this.

i STILL dont understand how americans have people voting for hillary of ALL PEOPLE she tried it against obama and lost simply because he was black are people voting simply because shes a woman ? shes pretty much americas putin never ever to far from the seat of power and now shes almost got it.

Trumpets on damage control

>thinking Trump has to burn money for attention
>thinking the worst isn't behind him w most GOP cucks falling in line
>thinking Bernie will go away

Amen.

Yes, our average plebs, niggers, spics, and women are incredibly stupid. The US would be Brazil without the white males.

>WHY WONT YOU RUN THE FAILED CAMPAIGN MODEL I LAID OUT FOR YOU GOY?!?!?!

>Punditry has been proven to 100% accurate this election year

Spread it far and wide.

Also, rather than donate, I rather just buy a full Trump attire

shop.donaldjtrump.com/

Drumpf is going down hahahahaahahahaa

Turns out every single news outlet was right and Drumpf was wrong, he has fuck all money.

It's no lie, most Americans are apolitical dumbfucks. Now that meme qualities like being black, being a woman, 'breaking boundaries' etc. works, both parties are trying to abuse it

>Trumps campaign staff 70 odd people
>crooked Hillary over 400 campaign staff

There's one thing that hill dog does not have, thousands of autists on the largest free speech political forum on the internet spewing out A grade propaganda and memes from all over the globe.

Oh and

>meme magic
>kek

Look, the media has caught on to Trump's strat. They're largely ignoring him except to berate him on shit like the judge, which does him no favors.

And I think you're overestimating his handle on the GOP. Sure, they've fallen in line on paper, but if you pay attention, it's pretty apparent that they're looking for an exit strategy. Many people have withdrawn their support and many more are hesitant to say they support him.

I'm not really happy about this, my candidate is out so I couldn't care less. I'm just saying that this is what it looks like to me

Come on, he has ONE (1) staffer taking all media requests. That shit won't fly during a national campaign. He needs to reorganize.

Checked

The media caught on months and months ago. And haven't done shit. Now that the election is over they're back to reporting normal shit instead of shrill hysterics.

Why?

who needs money when you have meme magick
its time for a white heterosexual male president again i means its 2016 come on guys

You guys seem to know little about American history. The Confederacy were the states ran by the Democrats, who, at the time, were what we would call "globalists." Their agenda was to continue the slave trade so we had workers to settle the western USA. The Republicans (again, the party that Trump aligns with) did not agree with the slave trade, as they did not want Africans flooding our country. We wanted Americans and Europeans to settle the western USA, not Africans.

Look into the policies of the abolitionists. It was end slavery, remove dindus. Now the platform is build wall, deport illegals.

I guess. The way I look at it, the only way Trump could win is to get on a debate stage and just absolutely tear into her. Like, I mean really let her have it. Throw everything at her. Ideally, she'll lose her temper

>saying Drumpf

>glorifying Jew banking and not creating physical capital

speaking of campaign staff:
>The Sanders campaign began taking steps late last month to downsize its operation. He reduced his payroll from about 1,000 to fewer than 400 employees. Sanders has pledged to continue in the race until the final primary, June 14 in Washington, D.C.

>1,000 employees LEL

Already gave $250 to the God Emperor.

My uncle owns a construction business, and I'm gonna get him to get a contribution form all his employees. Also, gonna spread it on Normiebook and Twatter.

Serious question here: Is there any way that Trump can be ousted in the convention? I don't think he panned out as big enough.

Checked

I wouldn't mind seeing her die on stage.

Godspeed user.

Yes. But it would be extremely painful.

I'm not really sure I would call the confederacy "globalists." But they did want cheap labour so it's similar.

We're all big conservatives.

They were engaged in proto-globalism.

>Is there any way that Trump can be ousted in the convention?
That would result in Trump crashing the Republican Party with No survivors

Oy vey goyim spend money its the only way to become president

w h o
c a r e s

JEB II, here we come

trump spent almost nothing on his campaign vs sanders and hillarys spending thus far. if this trend continues trump will spend 1/10 what hillary spends and get the same effect

Oh, they were definitely the globalists of the era. We've beat them before, and we'll beat them again. >Antifas have always been on the wrong side of American history.

Jeb Bush paid $100 million to get like 2% in the polls.

Money helps but it isn't the most important thing.

>politico

Hillary is already beating Drumpf AND she will have a bucketload of cash

Apples and walnuts, my friend.

How much money Hillary ends up burning is the cherry on top.

I remember somebody posting a vote to $ chart at one point and it was fucking retarded how much the guac merchant spent for each vote.

You can literally give a guy a fortune but if he is a jeb tier fuckup it will get them nowhere