What went wrong?

I thought they supported Trump

Do you like my dad?

Their owners realized that Trump is a credible threat to Hillary instead of an easy win for her

struck down by the curse of the deathly tweet

MSNBC executives probably told them to start the shilling.

Sellouts who only cared about money. Knew they would get rating if they supported Trump and made fun of the other Republicans during the primaries but Network pressure forced them to do Anti-Trump news once it became clear he's the nominee against Shillary

Reminds me of that one pic of the newsreader reacting to a reporter getting shot live on camera from last year.

they're just being tsundere

is there a link to their ratings? Where does Trump get his info?

Joe still hasn't explained why he murdered Lori Klausutis

For some reason white girls with completely white hair makes me diamonds. Especially when they're young and have it that way. I remember in high school I had an English teacher who was like 50 but looked pretty young and had all white hair in a bun, was such a turn on.

They were always going to flip the switch when it came time for the general

What did you really expect from a Brzezinski and a guy that had the Bushes cover up a murder in his office?

Came here to say this. She is the spawn of Zbigniew. I think she's conflicted, but good luck getting her to support Trump fully. Ya think she might have some influences that are against him in her ear?

She actually said this to him a few weeks ago on the phone. He didn't answer because other people were talking, but it was quite pathetic, I must tell you.

joe scarbrough supported hillary in 2008. for years after 2008 when hillary would show up in the news he would mention he use to support her

the show is called "morning cup of joe" by some but officially i want to say its scarbrough in the morning...

its also MSNBC home of the dike who hates all men at prime time

IT'S HILLARY TIME NOW SCHILLS !

They couldn't handle the bantz.

i fucking love this dude i know he's an elitist but i greatly admire his approach towards you goy

>MSNBC
>Supporting anyone other than commies

Dumb fucker.

This, always knew that in the back of my mind

They pretended to support Trump in the primary the same way the left media pretended to support Romney and McCain. They want to pick the Republican candidate who their Democrat candidate faces.

MSNBC is communist propaganda

They helped Trump to the nomination because they actually believe he is the worst candidate and is easiest for Hillary to defeat.

Joe, Mika and everyone on Morning Joe are all absolute Clinton shills.

Nothing. They have remained honest and objective despite crybabies on both sides claiming bias. It's hilarious watching Sup Forums crumble to the ground when confronted with criticism.

He's posturing and is doing theatre for ratings.