Need help from Italianbros

I have a friend from Italy coming over to my place for a week next month.

So I got a question for Italians. What would you want to see/experience if you were in Poland? Castles? Lakes? Sea? Local restaurants? Folk music? Different architecture?

I have some ideas but it's always nice to get some perspective.

Picture very unrelated.

help

Probably not the baltic sea but castles and lakes sound good to me, depends on the kind of people we are talking about though, maybe they just want cheap vodka

Yeah castles is probably the best, but we're not a hive mind

I doubt cheap vodka is the reason of visit. I'm trying to be as creative as I can I even reserved a daylong stay at a lavender agrotouristic farm with some nice views, animals etc.

Castles it is than. My guest will be here for a week so there will be plenty of time to drive around the region.

One more question. Would you rather visit a local and region specific restaurant while in Poland or a local but not a folk type restaurant.

That's hard to say considering i know nothing about poland and its regions, if you have vastly different cuisine between regions try a few, i don't know

You're either a homo or it's a grill which means you should get out, now.

How can we give you any piece of advice if you don't tell us how he is like
Maybe is a fucking italian chav who wants to get wasted and shit or maybe he is a refined gentleman like myself

>or maybe he is a refined gentleman like myself

I am more like this m'lord

There's just one correct answer.

It's a girl that helped me out in Rome. I went there as a tourist a month ago and got lost. She was the only young person at that moment on the street so I asked her about some stuff and she went there with me and showed me, than I repayed her with a meal. We went out few more times and now she's coming over.

I didn't want to specify the gender because I was afraid people won't take me seriously or will banter me due to spite.

She's a normal girl, seemed to like history of her city but also overall euro stuff, I'm taking her to the lavender farm because she often stopped to look at the flowers and told me some facts about them. I got invited to her place to dinner, her mama was awsome and they seemed very catholic.

A few more answers or tips would be great.

Honestly i'd come to Poland to work / study in the Summer. Working here with an average of 34 ° is pure torture.

It's monsoon season at.

*atm

That's marrying material over there bro, unless she's ugly af.

have you fucked her yet?

I like her a lot, she seems to like me. I really liked the dinner at her home, her mother showed me a picture of JP II and was very emotional about it, it was kinda funny.

For now I'm just trying not to ruin anything because she trusted me enough to come here so I'm going to make her stay a great experience.

Please stop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
top beta

How? There's honestly no relevant catch-all answer here, since personal interest will always trump geographical origin.
Reverse the setting, I'm an Italian having you come over, would it make sense for me to ask what Poles generally like? Does your taste coincide with your whole nation's? One might like shopping, one might like history/art, one might like trips to the cuntryside, one might like getting shitfaced every night and ignore everything relating to culture.

Good luck and don't care about this faggot.

I thought that maybe there is something you guys always wanted to see in this country, something that Italy dosn't have. That was my point, I mean what can a few posts hurt if I'll get a great idea.

Thanks lad, it's the first time in my life that I'm actually trying and not just settling for the medicore.

>take girl out multiple times
>don't fuck her
a fine polish gentleman *tips*

>something that Italy dosn't have.
Dude, showing her the Wieliczka Salt Mine (and Kraków) is a must.

Meh 415 km drive will be too boring.

So far I got the lavender farm, 2 castles, marina, few restaurants, booked one day in Krasicki hotel. Will be fun although I thought about going to some arboretum and a trip to Gdańsk as well.

Biesziczady,Tatry

>Meh 415 km drive will be too boring.
Mazury? Isn't there like a Pendolino connection to Krakow from Gdansk?

Probably a bit of everything. Seen a documentary about your lakes and maybe swamps? Looked very nice to have a walk or a bike ride around them. Typical food music and architecture in general will also do the trick with a girl.

A bike trip is a great idea, I have no clue why I didn't think about it. I wanted to drive her to a few places(like the one from the picture) but might as well go with a bike. Thanks man.

It would be a waste of time, too much time spend in a train on train stations etc. Also it's not Mazury but close.

this is the most beta fucking thread on Sup Forums right now, I can feel my testosterone draining reading it

Yeah, having more activities than sex to do with a girl is beta af.

Fucking cunt.

hahahahhaha cuck

t. Pajeet raper boy

brothels

Frustration the post.

I smellz calabrese

This is the only interesting thread on the front page. Everything you've written reads like you're compensating for something.

Might be, I never asked her where her parents are from, I know she lives with her mother and she just finished the uni in Rome so she basically never left her home for longer periods of time.

Also her mothers cooking was 10/10. I wanted to stuff myself so much but I was stressed so I barely ate to seem modest, the canelloni was insane and she made a risotto which was strange for me but than I realized that it's Italian as well and for some reason I wasn't associating it with Italy.

>We went out few more times and now she's coming over.
POLE'D

I really wanted to avoid posts like this.

Why poles are so interrested in Italians ?

No need to be shy buddy, godspeed. Make lots of med-wend Catholic children and be happy.

sounds nice, hope you have fun together

Girls in italy are all commies and lefty (no joke)
So she could be unironically interested in some soviet and cold war stuff/buildings/museums etc...