Sup Forums Pet Thread

Is my dog Sup Forums approved? I'm raising him to be a white nationalist.

And if you think this isn't related to politics, look at his hat! ; )

Do cameras this awful still exist?

Here's a worse picture.

Nice pupper

Pupper

Pupper 2

Sup Forumshounds report in

Cute puppers senpais. Glad to see nice white breeds.

Nice beagle, here's mine

I miss my pupper

10/10 pup.

Maybe this is a stupid American thing, but is he trained to hunt anything? Mine is on the path to treeing squirrels and raccoons.

Most hunts were banned on 2004, pretty much the only thing allowed to be hunted is rabbits & rats, so nope, no hunt training.

My dog is Chinese communist, i don't like her.

I have a German Shepherd, very loyal and playful. Thankfully she doesn't have the hip problems that Jews bred into them. She always barks and snarls at non-whites, I'm not even kidding.

Good pupper, would bring to the European Race War.

That makes me sad. My hounds are always really excited to go hunting.

That's a damn shame. I'm guessing it's because of the dwindling fauna? Our huge forests support pest-level populations. The pup really enjoys it, he gets to feel like a wolf for a day.

keep the white race alive pupper!

>Mother bred lines of European-blooded German Shepherds
>None of them experienced hip problems because they didn't have the characteristic dramatically sloped back of American blood lines
Daily reminder the Jew seeks to not only destroy the white man, but his best friend.

I don't blame you. Small dogs are awesome.

No lol, it's because people protested it, many hunts get sabotaged and the masters get assaulted.

So in the end it got banned because it was unhumane to foxes even though they cause huge damage to farmers stock, they made an exception where beagles can only clear the foxes out and then the foxes must be shot.

A lot of the time it was private property hunts were carried out on but people still trespassed onto it.

it's not mine, it's kinsey's
they are awesome tho

i like her

Ewok Dog

My meme pupper 7 weeks ago. It's twice the size now.

and because Labour wanted to water down English culture as much as possible:

>ban guns
>ban hunting
>massive immigration
>human rights act
>expansion of welfare state

His name is Google. He a gud boi...

New reaction image, thank you my friend

what an ugly piece of shit,