Hyped?

Hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egIWskTD5J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shilling niggers

Not for the Netflix produced one since they have a way of picking a comedian's lamest material, but apparently two of the specials will be stuff he produced himself.

>Wait till Sup Forums freaks out that Dave is actually strongly against racism and not the "BASED nigger" they make him out to be

Yeah pretty hype

I will watch it even though he hasn't been funny in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=egIWskTD5J8

Sure, but I'm afraid he's lost his touch. His snl appearance was solid but nothing spectacular. I'll watch it, but I'm preparing for nothing special

The first John Mulaney and the first Iliza special were very good. The follow-ups were lousy, though.

It'll be decent, but Sup Forums's white victim complex is still gonna triggered by it.

If I wanted to watch Chappelle do comedy about how hilarious niggers are, I'd watch anything else made by Chapelle

DUDE NIGGERS LMAO

why are liberals so obsessed with race?

Because "I didn't get the job because of my race" is Better then "I didn't get the job because of my low gpa/lack of skills"

t. jamal blackman

There has never been and never will be a good netflix stand up special. Stand up comedy peaked and died shortly after 9/11, anything put out today as "stand up comedy" is an ingenuous facade.

So no, I'm not "hyped."

That's patently not true, though. Chappelle hates black people and practically worshipped the white writers on his show.

this is ironic

>mfw dave was right to go apeshit and exile himself to Africa
>white audiences were so retarded that they completely misinterpreted his comedy

Wow. Kill yourself my man

It wasn't me who misinterpreted, baby. Dave hates niggers, no one will deny this. Ask Aaron Mcgruder, the character of Uncle Ruckus was partially based on Chappelle, after all.

Weak bait

not really. I know liberals think all conservatives are literally white supremacists but liberals are far more obsessed with race in reality.

Iliza makes my weewee hard

I don't give a single fuck how much money he makes i'm just happy he decided to make a special.

I'm in Mexico and always been angry that he had decided to only tour, i'm also waiting on that Norm Netflix special that supposedly is done already.

tired of his crazy bullshit