South Korea Thread

What do Koreans think about Idols?
What's society's view on the idol phonemenon and on Kpop industry?

think you are in the wrong section my friend
this place is for the huge fight between one country against all other countries
the one country is usually America

Zitto animale

>he fell for the Koreans are rich, soohisticated, beautiful country meme

Korea is a stinky shit country, full of stinky shit plastic dog-eating chinese

at least Japanese are real people with genuine souls and emotions unlike chinks

I knew this one gook, everyone hated in school for being a gook. I heard how a group of chads kept punching him, kicking him until he stopped breathing, basically killed. But, they got away because no one would fess up. I heard he was hapa, not even a full gook. I heard he didn't even do anything, but just gave off elliot vibes

america was saved

>idol

I'm unsure which recreational supplements went into coming up with this bizarre concept.

aside from vs nk and vs japan, every sk thread is about k-pop

its exactly like a justin bieber thread for normies. its sure the beta/nerd version of it. some nerds might love it but still i dont understand why this is even needed on int. is watching some retarded celebs doing something retarded that fun?

Not at all, I'm asking because I've no idea and I'm curious. Maybe some koreans or people who have been there can share their knowledge.

How long has that been going on?
Am I right assuming that the people who follow the idols are just a small minority and go unnoticed by the general population?

Bump for interest

Can someone explain why the fuck are they called "idols" and not just "celebrities" like everywhere else

Worst asians equvilent of niggers. Plastic fake people who go after wealth and status.

so basically asian americans?

1. Female kpop girlz - it attracts normies
2. male kpop group - it only attracts autists, Just like moe an*me.

We are not familiar with English desu
It's kinda konglish

>be American
>got killed

Go back to your base, fag in denial.

there are so many koreaboos in my country HELP US!

What do they do?

kill them and let japan finish off the koreans

There are many koreans too.
Boracay was literally full of them

kpop is same autsitic shit just like anime but it attracts more normies atleast in SK, kboos and weaboos are very much alike as in generally they are bunch of annoying cunt who cant shut the fuck up about kpop/weebshit everywhere they go.

>What do Koreans think about Idols?
Oversaturated garbage """music""".

H-how many images of these do you have Netherlands?

Not Korean so my opinion on the matter is already useless and unwarranted but imo as an outsider it all feels so...manufactured and forced. Not to say that American pop stars don't also feel forced and manufactured, to me they all seem like when someone is trying to force a meme on Sup Forums

I watch male k-pop videos after every time I masturbate. By now it's just a force of habit.

When I see them flat asses, I die a little inside.

Not enough

i know that feeling

Most K-Pop stars are just prostitutes for the ruling elite of South Korea.

Do you wish to see both Koreans finish off each other or Japan to come and rape and exterminate Koreans?

Why is South Korea so metrosexual? That's mostly how I can tell apart koreans from other asians nowadays, based on how much they obsess about physical appearance issues. China's pretty nihilistic and uncaring about hygiene shit because they live in a polluted overcrowded hellhole with no women and Japan's too depressed and distracted by anime to care that much.

This is all a meme. And the shortage of woman in China is exaggerated. Some of the major cities such as Guangzhou actually have more 20 year old women than men.

Anorexic ppl

this

I'm conflicted tbqh