Your ethnicity

>your ethnicity
>are men of your ethnicity pathetic, impotent cucks, losers and trash?

>ethnic russian
>yes, we are. also "'our"' women cheat on us all the time and literally spend all the money on trips to other countries to have sex with local Men

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

äööäöääääääööö

>forgetting å
pakkoruotsi!!!!

This stupid cuck is mentally ill and sad

I have a Turkish girlfriend as a Russian, no problems here.

Bullshit. There are good Slavic girls, but they just don't like you

Russians already have pretty bad genetics, by race mixing with these hairy guys who look like monkeys your genetics will get even worse.

indistinguishable from regular o. why swedish even uses this dumb meme letter is beyond me.

>1. flag
>2. genrally no, our men are basic creatures that value the simple things in life and dislike limp wristed behavior

>as a Russian
post a pic of yourself.
we all know you are tatar.
bo Turkish girl EVER would date a disgusting russocuck

Where do Russian girls travel to get laid with exotic men?

Everybody knows that you are a turk. Stop posting and go to sell watermelons already

French alsacian.
I wouldn't know I was raised among french occitans, one arverne and one breton.

Because it's funny lål

Turkey mostly.
we russian "'men"' are boring, ugly and just generally unattractive and undesirable.
Turkish Men are high-test, energetic, positive, talkative, masculine and extremely desirable especially among russian girls and women

I already posted,

Tatar lol, I am not Muslim even so not even close

нy вoт нaхyя ты пытaeшьcя oтpицaть oчeвидныe вeщи, мaнькa?
нy мы вeдь peaльнo yнылыe зaбитыe ypoдцы и, вoзмoжнo, нaимeнee жeлaнныe "'мyжчины"' вo вceм миpe.
мы пpocтo нe зacлyживaeм pyccких жeнщин. ты, кaк и я, дoлжeн быть paд тoмy, чтo вocхититeльныe Typeцкиe Myжчины дaют "'нaшим"' жeнщинaм тo, чтo нe мoжeм дaть им мы. бyдь блaгoдapeн им и cчacтлив зa pyccких жeнщин.

Now I want to see OPs pic, I really wonder how he looks :) I send you mine

>maghrebien (imazighen)
>we are the stronkest race

so as i said you look nothing like an ethnic russian, and you do look like a tatar even though you might not be a muslim

Yeah, whatever. Don't forget to give watermelons for free in August when your beloved russian men will trash your hairy asses

Cuck

Yeah I I have brown eyes and my last name is Islamic and my family is from Kazan.

Can u post me a pic of u?

How do I get a russian girlfriend without aids

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

you can keep living in denial if you want though.
but instead you should say thank you to superior Turkish Men because they give "'our"' women so much pleasure.

>tfw you'll never be a russian qt and get sold off to some rich arab dude who gets you addicted to cocaine

a bit rich coming from a person who creates the same threads every day. You cuck fantasies are even more pathetic than countrymen in russia

He is just spreading the truth

>>ethnic russian
>>yes, we are. also "'our"' women cheat on us all the time and literally spend all the money on trips to other countries to have sex with local Men
can confirm this

Oh fuck! All of the ugly ones that goes russia for sex and night life can find waifus like that without any exception ha? Damn man your womens are so sluttish then.

Even autistic Brazilians get Russian girls. Many Brazilian losers lost their virginities in Russia.

op btfo
Stop making these autistic cuck threads all day dumbass

That chick looks like the Turkish version of a girl I dated. Good one there mate.

I'm pretty sure it's a assmad t*rk with an axe to grind against russkies.

>literally self-propelling throughout the entire thread
>still gets replies without sage
Hey Nikita vezde pobrito))))00

This guy has been making these threads for like a year

Stop shitting up MY Sup Forums, go back to dvach

>Ethnic Chechen
>No we aren't. And I fucked your pathetic Russian mother while your cuck Russian father was leaking my sperm from his wife's pussy.

WHO ARE YOU ? AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK

>reverse image search
>0 results
wtf you doing

Dvach is closed since 2009, lol.

Why are Russian girls so easy? I'm guessing prostitution? Because the girl here looks way too attractive for that guy imo. Unless they are just friends.

Dvach will work tonight in 20:00
Infa 100%

Russians are just not as conservative as westerners.

This. I got my first action with a Russian woman. My mates are in Ukraine now for getting pussy. Russian, Belarussian and Ukrainan women are easy.

slav are more sensual than westener, gender are clearly define, a man is a man and should act like and a women is a women and should act like. Crazy huh ? Women don't try to compete on the level of a man like you see here and they take more care of themselve. They are more sexualize and have more sex, it was the same in france before it goes to shit in the 80's. Their women are not the easiest but prostitution gave a bad image.

>My mates are in Ukraine
i heard ukrainian hates turks in their country, is it true ?

I never been there so I have no idea but as long as you have the money to afford your hotel, drinks and women who gives a shit?

>tfw you are qt russian guy who never have problems with fucking hottest russian girls

>you see yet another thread created angry nerdish virgin - REEEEEEEEEEEEEE RUSSIAN MEN ARE LOSERS REEEEEEEEEE

So bad to be of you

thank you for making "'our"' women, Guys.
we weak impotent ugly russocucks can not give them good sex and pleasure.
thank you that You exist

Dating a lithuanian girl right now. She is basically russian. She asks me to walk arround topless in the apartment all the time. Is this a slav thing?

sure we all believe you

russian girls got used to ugly skinnyfat pale bodies with mantits (aka bodies of absolute mahority of russian '"men"').
and now since she saw you masculine body with low bodyfat percent she just enjoys it everytime she can.

Im not really muscular or in shape, thats why im wondering.

>some cuck posted permanently 10 old photos of russian-caucasian couples
>reeee russian girls prefer non-russian men
>140 000 000 russians live in russia

sure we all believe you

This is a good looking couple. Cool. I thought racemixing was bad.

>140 000 000
that's the amount of all people living in russia, not just russians you ignorant retard.
and a few picture of (questionably) rissian "'man'" with a girl who most likely dates him for some specific reason won't ever change the FACT that we russian '"men"' are a bunch of ugly pathetic drunktard subhuman degenerates. abd you've already proved how dumb you actually are

>I thought racemixing was bad.
Technically she is Russian girl. Half-Russians considered as Russians also in Russia. I personaly know some quite dark skinned Russian girls who probably have African ancestory, but they don't know about such ancestors and nobody don't give the fuck about their skin color - color-affected slavery never been in russia

>Half-Russians considered as Russians also in Russia.
Not if they don't look European.

>i can find only few old photoss of mixed couples per 140 000 000 russians but because of autism i force them everyday on Sup Forums.

too bad to be of you

LMAO btfo'd.

You're a good loooking guy Kazan-bro, as is your girlfriend.

Turks are huge hypocrites on this incidentally. I see tons of guys, especially other Southern Europeans, with Turkish girls who have emigrated in European cities. And they're always the best ones as they're from the western part of anatolia and not the central mud parts.

Enjoy your baklava scoffing fat hijabis Turks.

What is the explanation? Churkas and rest of subhumans have more money than russians?

As if it is possible that such horribly ugly men are with beautiful women?

>autism

GTFO

Are we certain this guy is actually a Turk and not just that AMWF spammer?

You know how autistic chinks are. Turks are too lazy to do something like this every day anyway.

population of girls in russia bigger than population of men. Some girl MUST dating with non-russian men if they do want sex.

this photo is so cringey
>manlet

Damn,feels strange to look at these pics.

He is a turk. amwf guy get money from some rich chinese guy for his spam

Just don't lie. Only people who look Russian count as Russians in our society.

>random capitalization
>obsession with speculating about absolute numbers of interracial couples
>worshipping a golden statue of ho chi ming

Yep. Definitely the AMWF spammer. He couldn't find enough pictures with oriental men with russian women, so he picked caucasian Turks instead, lmao.

Dickless gook. Everyone hates you. Both Russians and Turks.

Death to Taoism.

>Turks are too lazy to do something like this every day anyway.

>who is ikibey

>amwf guy get money from some rich chinese guy for his spam

How do we know this?

Bear in mind whatever he says himself is face-saving bullshit to avoid the realization he has been doing this for 10 years non-stop.

Yeah but this guy has systematically tracked down such pictures. That sort of autism is very unique to East Asian people.

East Asians are obsessed with interracial relationships, and the idea of "beating" other races by dating more of their women than vice versa.

Turks, Greeks, Russians, Poles etc, even though we're more race conscious than Western Europeans, even we aren't this pathological about interracial dating as East Asian men are.

Just destroy your local Taoist temple. Sap their qi energy.

The guy who browsed asian masculinity said that.

Where?