What is the best and easiest non-shithole country to immigrate to?

What is the best and easiest non-shithole country to immigrate to?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/14/norway-tells-refugees-bikes-russia-bicycle-immigration-storskog
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>easiest
Sweden

why does everybody want to immigrate? It only causes problems. Stay where you are. Its for the best. There's no geographical answer to a sickness of the soul

China

>this coming from someone living in a first-world country
Yea no
I want to live too, not just survive

Finland

Stop being a coward and fix your own country
A country is bad because of the people in it and so chances are wherever you go you'll just make it worse

Do you own a bicycle?

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/14/norway-tells-refugees-bikes-russia-bicycle-immigration-storskog

That is such a shitty bullshit logic.

>fix your own country
By myself? Are you retarded?
The country is bad bc government fucks their own people in the arses and you can't do shit about it

New Zealand. they are so irrelevant they probably beg you to go there.

> arses
asses*

easy to take the moral high ground from your armchair isn't it?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=arse

dude just be yourself lmao

dude just fix your country lmao

American website, weeb

trastuit come here tovarich

it's not the fault of developed countries that Russia is corrupt and poor
start a revolution

Because that is so easy to do cleanly you armchair brat.

Ukraine tried, didn't work out very well for them

t. butthurt

russians live in the society that they want, corruption, cronyism, putin worship and that's what they get. they have fucked over europe enough times

Sweden.
I moved here from Alabama. The biggest shithole of them all.
Got a job, place to live and 5 years later a citizenship.
Best move of my life.
>pro tip - avoid the big cities, settle down in the countryside or smaller towns
>much cheaper, no immigrants (besides me lol)

Russia has always been poor, dont blame the current people in power, whom are Russians, and were given power by - Russians.

Clearly russians arent very good at organizing a wealthy society

>russians live in the society that they want
I remember when I was a nihilistic youngster who believed that it's harder to vacuum my room than to change the world. Good times

arse is a proper way to say it
ass means donkey

Fuck off we are full

No!

Full of niggers and mudslimes?

yes?

Anybody who says arse looks like a fucking assclown

You can get extremely easy Israeli citizenship if you're Jewish or maybe have some Jewish heritage iirc.

>full
Mr Swede, my closest neighbor here in Dalarna is about 2 km away.
How the fuck is that full?

in us yeah
but ass is actually an euphemism for arse

Yes exactly, dont come here Its horrible
Go home Pedro McConnagh Jashawn

>fix your own country
Russia is living it's last days. It was fucked up beyond repair. When Putin's govt falls it will be a #1 cuck country in history ever. Better save me ass somewhere else.

>That flag
lol

We were Ruled by a German, a Jew, A Georgian, a Ukrainian. Didn't help either. In fact, foreigners only made hings far worse here.

no one wants russians in their country

Swear to God if u Russians don't stop illegally immigrating to Estonia we will build a wall. We have enough of u here as is.

>they have fucked over europe enough times
?

Stop being corrpt then, lol. People can't live illegally in places without corruption.

?
Why would I want to move another cold post-soviet country

>pedro
You fucking what?
I'm no Mexican you cuck.
Family has lived in the states since the early 1800s, before that they immigrated from Norway/Sweden.
I'm learning Swedish (bara så du vet) and have a Swedish wife and kid.
I get that you are trying to put of Sweden like a nightmarish place but that's not the case..
I suggest you try living in a real shithole before you even think of Sweden as "bad"..

Even the small fact that religion doesn't rule here is amazing
>mfw couldn't listen to metal or skip church on Sunday back home without being an outcast for life

>Israel
>1st world

We catch u running across the border but your border guards never catch illegals. Get ur shit together.

Mexico

but you gotta be a jewish oligarch in order to have it made there.

Because Estonia is a heaven compared to Russia

All post-soviet countries are trash
Mommy should have thought about this and visit States when she pregnant

It's gotta be better then Russia

>Russia butthurt again over our success

Why can't you just admit that you are wrong?

>b-b-but if we live in a shithole, you live in a shithole too ;_; blyat

With an IT degree you can just get a job here. 25% of the employers cant fill their vacancies.

After a couple months of not filling a vacancy they are allowed to employ anyone on earth. And if you lived further than 150km from the Dutch border you dont have to pay taxes over 30% of your income for 8 years.

I'll admit it when you get rid of commieblocks

After 5 years you become a national I believe. If you are willing to give up your old nationality.

The great Russian mentality. Estonia was a western heaven to Russians back in the USSR days. We are way better off but Russian propaganda and short wittedness hold them from seeing it

>Russia asking for genocide of Russians
We'll gladly do it, most commie blocks are home to Russians here.

Yep, I know that the most populous district in your capital is basically one big commieblock

Dont worry Eesti, i know you are cute and fluffy.

>border guards

>Family has lived in the states since the early 1800s, before that they immigrated from Norway/Sweden.

Montana?

What about that time u cunts kidnapped an Estonian citizen from Estonian side of the border to ransome him for one of your spies held in Estonia?

>I moved here from Alabama.

Stories on why it's ass?

So which native tribe you from, bra?

It's far from most populous but almost exclusively only Russians live there

Why do you ask me that?

Ur border guards sure did a good job "catching a trespasser". They did such a good job the trespasser was actually on estonian soil and not even intending to go over the border

>why does everybody want to immigrate?

t. descendant of immigrants

My condolences.

>these posts
>those flags

Not anymore :)

Anyone outside America recognizes it as an alternative spelling.

I'm very glad that you chose to come here and that you're having a good time.

People from other countries that ACTUALLY intigrate in society is fucking great. Brings way more interesting conversations when your views are culturally and fundamentally different (not opposite, necessarily)

Lots of people here are defending the position of the Russian guy, and I do so as well, but imagine if he were an African. Would you still be supportive of his wish to move to a 1th world country?

>1th world country

are you assuming that if you are a nigger it's the white mans responsibility to feed and provide for the nigger?

that post, wtf I hate my nation now

kinda proves him right, but then again I'm in Sup Forums

I'm asking whether the friendly reactions toward the Russian guy would still be the same if he were, let's say, a Somalian or Gambian.

why finnland fuck estonia?

The thing we are talking about abstract nothing of goodness here. If it's better for him my opinion should be irrelevant because I don't live in a country where he wants to immigrate i.e. what's bad for me good for him

>Stories on why it's ass?
Why Alabama is ass you mean?
Ok.
>people are either extremely religious or hillbillies of the worst kind (meth kind)
>you can not be atheist without the entire society hating you
>cops are absolute assholes, guns drawn, screaming in panic even for a normal traffic stop
>no jobs that pay good, everyone is either a farmer or meth dealer/cooker
Shit goes on..
I finally had enough when my neighbor called his relatives on me for not attending church and beating me up 5 vs 1...
Tack! It was actually really easy to adapt to the Swedish lifestyle, especially in the countryside where all the good parts of redneck/hillbilly life is available but non of the bad.

Of course not.

At least Russians are partially human.

how can you be this retarded

huehue

You live in Dalarna?

Nice choice, how social do you find people? It's very broadly very different in Northern Europe than many other countries with personal spheres and socializing with strangers, but the less populated areas are, the more social we tend to be

Sounds like you've found a personal slice of the good life, Alabama-user, happy for you, no homo

tell that to your parents or grandparents, who basically migrated to NZ to have an easier life

If your grandparents followed this flawed logic you'd be living in a shitty village herding sheep

China

nordic country perhaps?