ITT: Women failing at sports

ITT: Women failing at sports

Other urls found in this thread:

turtleboysports.com/first-post-all-star-boston-red-sox-fuck-up-comes-from-cheating-ball-girl/
youtube.com/watch?v=bgr2zmq9CUk
youtube.com/watch?v=STeHvQxKYaw&spfreload=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meme and jerk
lmao no thanks

I don't understand

hehe, this is a bit funny

weightlifting ain't a sport

Men's teams do this shit all the time though

By the looks of it, it was a fair ball. And the ball girl wasn't supposed to touch it.

lele, Englels

That was well fielded. I see nothing wrong here.

we don't understand baseball rules, need a bigger story, bob

Wasn't the ball outside the field? It seems it was behind the white line

first contact with ground counts i guess?

It's a snatch you lardass and that's not in reference to her meaty puss

ball was still in play but her being the ball-girl thinking it was a foul ball, picks it up, meaning she gave the batter a free run

This. The ball bounces inside the line first so it's a fairball, the batter most likely would have advanced to first base.

Yea, as I thought, the ball was ruled fair:

turtleboysports.com/first-post-all-star-boston-red-sox-fuck-up-comes-from-cheating-ball-girl/

Yeah but I can't feel superior that way

Well, go ahead and cringe with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgr2zmq9CUk

Listening to the crowd noise, this is truly a women's sport.

>new COD implies women ran as fast, carried the same amount of equipment and fought in similar numbers as men during ww2
Why is this allowed?

This whole sequence ho lee fuk

because it's not real it's a videogame

No, they don't. Look at that shit.

Still better than the mens team

>english goalkeeping

Men's blunders are just as bad

Yeah fuck standards and staying true to the source material, might as well throw in zombies and jetpacks in the campaign XD

This is the same game where its implied you killed JFK

Thats something in the realms of imaginable fantasy, a woman running around with a BAR wearing ww2 combat gear isnt.

kek

Even Vietnamese division 2 is not that bad, let alone do it all the time

Same game where you can run and gun and be successful. where when you get shot, your vision turns red. Quickly reload your half filled magazine and not lose any ammo. I can keep going

that is her spotters fault

amphetamines. they'll keep you shooting even if you don't have any fingers left to shoot with.

just the US teams

what the actual fuck?

How did she even do that?
I'm completely baffled

women have like 50% less upper body strength than men, this isn't really that shocking desu, though still funny

you have to go back

DAmn you beat me to it

at least some do it right though

did she died

checked and rare, what happens to the good looking women on wherever you live

/ourgirl/

They also weigh less and got twice as many arms.

No, they don't, fucking retard.

>tfw no bully gf

Correct. This is because real men don't play soccer.

they also weigh 50% less and are competing in a coed event against a man with one arm

Locked out her knee mid-run

wait, is the guy who pics up the cam that annoying as fuck crossfit guy from the other video? the one who bragged about getting gym employees fired and putting holes in walls?

explain what happened please

RIP

>Men's teams do this shit all the time though
post 5 videos

So of the hundreds of thousands of footage available of female sports, you can only find what cumulatively adds to no more than a couple of minutes of bloopers (which are just as prevalent in male sports).

You woman hating, tiny dicked virgins are laughably pathetic in you desperate grasps to find ANY justification for your misogyny.

ahahahahahaha

blue player is retarded and gets baskets mixed up and "scores" in own basket.
other players are retarded sheep and believe she scored in the right basket and switch baskets.
Then one shows her prowess by not even coming close to making a simple 2 pointer

Shouldn't you be in jail?

Women can suck a dick.

We can and we will. Just not yours.

he is right, I bet especially in the lesser known leagues this happens literally all the time in mens football. Anyways I'm too lazy to even google a single video let alone provide 5, but if you google it you prolly find 10k videos

White team playing towards left basket, blue team playing towards right basket. White misses freethrow, blue recovers and accidentally put it in their own hoop. Then the white team, thoroughly confused, throws the ball inbound and proceeds to try and score on their own goal. The coach calls timeout and shakes his head.

It's incredible that women's football get aired at all. Their technique is worse than that of 13 year old boys

>one guy baiting virigns by pretending to be a strong independet woman

PLEASE BE IN LONDON

>title IX
>X games
>international basketball

try harder kiddo

>Shelford made his Test debut for the All Blacks later that year against France in a 19–7 victory in Toulouse, and then was a notable victim of the infamous "Battle of Nantes" in the second Test. Roughly 20 minutes into the match, he was caught at the bottom of a rather aggressive ruck, and an errant French boot found its way into Shelford's groin, somehow ripping his scrotum and leaving one testicle hanging free. He also lost four teeth in the process. Incredibly, after discovering the injury to his scrotum, he calmly asked the physio to stitch up the tear and returned to the field before a blow to his head left him concussed. He was substituted and watched the remainder of the game from the grandstand where he witnessed the All Blacks lose 16–3. To this day Shelford has no memory of the game.[2]

I think men win the toughness game

even the URL says CUk

based Kellond-Knight

>A spotter on snatch

This is not a fail. Cramer is a cop in real life and Angerer was probably in jail. No wonder she didn't fist her.

how old are you?

Have fun: youtube.com/watch?v=STeHvQxKYaw&spfreload=5

>meaning she gave the batter a free run
Actually the runner was on 1st base and all out of play balls follow the "ground rule double" rule which means all batters advance 2 bases. So that play would have had the 1st base runner move to 3rd, and the batter move to 2nd.

Soviet women fought in a wide variety of roles during the war. Mostly support, airforce, anticraft stuff, but also as infantry when there was a need.

Americans or Germans (except in the battle of Berlin) never used women though. However I don't think women are in the campaign, but only in the multiplayer. So just calm down lad.

Be mad at the game cause it looks like shit

Those filthy Mormons deserve it.

H O T
O
T

Richie McCaw played every game in the 2011 World Cup with a broken foot.

Trautmann played the remaining 15 minutes of the 56 FA-Cup final with a broken neck.

This is the obligatory post.Thanks for the laughs.

my goodness she's appealing

>Australians
>people
Discarded.

>The 2016 crash resulted in her being hospitalised with three lumbar spinal fractures and a severe concussion.
>wins more race in 2017
How?

How is your transition going?