Why isn't his flesh white like in ROTJ?

Why isn't his flesh white like in ROTJ?

He's had a chance to air his head out. It's like how the skin under a bandage is white until it has a chance to breathe.

Because he's not about to die thanks to Sheev nerfing his ventilator. Oxygenated tissue is pink tissue.

t. paramedic. People dying from hypoxia are always ghostly pale when they're near the end.

kudos to lucas actually did his homework

Bane?

>t. paramedic
I've seen you post this a few times
you better not show up around these parts again or else

If you want to delve into a wretched hive of internet autism that makes even Sup Forums waifu threads look like a bunch of Chads sharing jpeg-degraded Joe Biden memes on Barstool, head to
>theforce dot net/swtc
...if it's still up.

He did a breakdown of Vader's injuries, and Lucas even went so far as to add in prosthetic bones and cybernetic implants to the glowing skeleton that flashes for milliseconds when based Sheev microwaves Vader at the end of ROTJ.

It's pretty much proof that Lucas was /oneofus/, in case we had any lingering doubts.

>Oxygenated tissue is pink tissue.
das rayciss

That's no moon.

hes not the only one lad, im in here for the shitposting but my job i have to be alert 12+ hours a day

This is a bait post, but it's because set photography does not represent the final product.

Nobody cared who I was until I realized how important the high ground was

Why does he wear the mask?

Have you even seen tesb?

OF COURSHHHHHHHHH

I work on a critical care ground unit and as long as the patient's not actively dying, I shitpost all day long when I'm in the back while the nurse and respiratory tech are nose down in their phones as well, I always take the tech seat so they can't see my screen.

you can tell lucas is autistic about details by watching behind the scenes stuff

because he absorbed some insane force lightning from the emperor and was on the verge of death in ROTJ

He may have been outside his shell on vacation before this.

It had been a while since his regular treatment at the emperor palpatine surgical reconstruction center

>Sheev
the emperor you mean?

sorry, i havent watched the prequels or whatever they are called.

His name is Sheevus Unlimitidus Powerus