New Zealand

I plan to move to NZ in a few months (Auckland), how's life there?

I know the country is politically a liberal progressive shithole with very bad censorship and authoritarian laws, but apart from that, is everything else okay?
I also see that the crime and rape level is akin to Sweden's, but it's because Maori people are fucking savages (12% of the population making 45% of the crime, reminds you of something?), but apparently they have their own areas of the country and keep to themselves.

It's the white kiwis and second gen islanders that cause all the problems tbqh.

t. kiwi in aus

Inferior to Australia in every way

Auckland is basically Perth. Semi-urban lifestyle, good if you like a slower pace of live and sun setting at 8pm

>very bad censorship and authoritarian laws

you don't know shit

auckland is average, wellington is much better

>no love for Otago

of the North Island, Wellington is the place to be.
of course, South Island is superior

They have objectively better weather and Internet.
I'd rather subsist on welfare in NZ than here.

>gotta live in christchurch for that party rumble.

Better start learning how to fuck sheep soon if you want to fit in.

the only reason people move to NZ is to get citizenship then move to australia, this is what all teh coconuts and asians who don't make it past our immigration do

OP's picture

W-where did you get a picture of me?
DELETE THIS

>moving to NZ instead of New Caledonia
>not wanting those qt mixed french/polynesian girls

>new caledonia
>polynesians

The kanaks (new caledonian natives) are closer to abos than maoris user

I wouldn't turn down a half white/abo

SAVED

Me on the right

Steer clear of Auckland, mate. It's an over-populated shithole. Wellingtons pretty comfy if you can withstand walking up steep hills and brutal southerlies. Can't say much about the South Island though

Aucklands infrastructure is already fucked and it's only getting worse

go to wellington or a cool beach town like new plymouth

you're retarded

> a liberal progressive shithole with very bad censorship and authoritarian laws

I know there was some online hate speech law enacted, but as far as I know nobody has been convicted of it.

As for us being "liberal" or "progressive" that's very much a thing of the past. We still take quite a strong stance on protecting our environment, but socially we don't have the kind of postmodern cancer affecting the American Universities at the moment. The average Kiwi is fairly apathetic when it comes to social issues, but one central theme is "having a fair go", as in everyone should be afforded the same opportunities, so inequality and class distinctions are frowned upon.

fuck off, they're full

NO

FROGS

ALLOWED

>wanting to fuck kanaks

We should make an exception for this one

Good.

Life is good, but it is pretty much everything you described as negative aside from the censorship and authoritarianism. Auckland also has a huge Asian and Indian population.

t. kiwi living in france

My kiwi friend, how do you find life in the country of the rooster?

I lived in Asia before and fuck I hate Indians and Chinese. Hope I won't see too much of them.

I find that NZ is superior in certain aspects, such as being more free, cleaner, less crime, more homogeneous (where I lived mostly, anyway) and better landscape. Other than that I like living in France more.
You will really only find significant Chinese and Indian populations in the North Island, but there are steadily more rich Chinese buying up farmland in the south.