Why do jews deny the truth that jesus was white?

why do jews deny the truth that jesus was white?

>muh depiction of an average historical jewish tribesmen

did you merchants miss the part where he's the son of *god* and looks the way *god* would want him to look?

Other urls found in this thread:

kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=ANS21B&name=Albion Chevalier Sword with Bronze Pommel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He was literally a jew

Jesus was white.

Ha, I really hope this is bait.

Jesus wasn't white in the European sense, he could have had pale skin though

Nobody denies that all Christians were Jews at one point

Of course he was.

Jesus had ancestors that all lived somewhere in Mesopotamia

definitely not white

Kikes hates Our Lord

How can he be European? Are you shitposting?

It doesn't really matter, but it's almost a certainty that He wasn't black or Asian.

Jesus is the divine Son of His divine Father, and appeared as He willed.

He is the Son of God.

god is described in the old testament as a man with skin like polished bronze

white people cant tan bruh.polished bronze isnt brown so i guess gods a chink
kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=ANS21B&name=Albion Chevalier Sword with Bronze Pommel

>old testament

>white people can't tan

Wat

We tan just fine, you dumb nigger.

>he follows the edited, and most likely Satan tampered New Testament
It's like you want to go to Hell.

Go away Muhammedan

Go away Chao Ling.

Haha because Canada is 4% Chinese lol that means I'm a chinaman XD

Quality retort Leafman! Have fun getting cucked by your feminist PM.

Polished bronze, for reference

Jesus was black you faggots stop baiting. Israel has the 2nd highest skin cancer rate in the world due to white people being there. You guys aren't suited. South Africa has the same issue, same as Australia. Yet Jesus was white and the rest of my people? Lmao fuck off gentiles.

Didn't vote for him, don't care about him I live in a 90% white neighbourhood that I know 100% for a fact will never get shitskins so I don't care what he does either desu

Whites are the true Israelites, Jesus was definitely white.

>Didn't vote for him
I guess that makes you the better Leaf then.

I wanted to vote Christian heritage but I knew that would be a waste so I just voted Tory

In that sense he is also Somalian

The roman histories say he stood out in a crowd because he was tall with broad shoulders, golden hair, and blue eyes

Some Middle Eastern people have blue eyes and blond hair but they aren't white

I think it would be pretty reasonable to call those people white

No they're not, Europeans are white they're not European they may have pale skin but that doesn't make them white

>mesopotamians
>not white

>Caucasian
>blues eyes blond hair light skin
>not white
You fuckers are delusional. If he was blue eyed with blond hair (which is really fucking unlikely, being the son of a Jew) his real father must have been an Aryan from the north, and his mother must have been at least part Aryan. Jews were indigenous to Egypt, so they would not have had any genes but khaki skin and black hair. The only blond people in the Middle East at the time where conquerors and royalty from the north.

Arabs can have blue eyes and blond hair are they white?

Jesus is my lord and savior. Idon't care if he was black.

The Bible says Jesus was from Bethlehem; what is today, Palestine. Last time I checked, Palestinians are sandniggers.

Show me one contemporary photo of a blonde, blue eyed Arab whose identity we can verify.

The only reasons blue eyes and blond hair appear in the historical record is the Indo European expansion, white people from Russian steppe which led to kings and conquerors with blue eyes blonde hair. Though Berbers and Afghanis had effected enough population to have lighter eyes and skin, they no longer exist as they used to because light skin and light eyes are highly selected against in bright, sunny areas.

Amen

Those are aryan people, white people came from Northern India, that is where white people came from.

This is the first time i've ever heard such a claim

But God is Jewish

I dont but he was tanned.

Jesus Christ was an blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Aryan. The "Promised Land" described in the Bible was in fact located around modern-day Hamburg. The Jews were a Germanic tribe.

We were messiahs n shit

You've never heard of the yazidi?
No they weren't, after the flood God commanded us to spread around the world and repopulate it. We didn't listen and God was angered so made us all speak different languages and spread us to every corner of the globe. This is where white people come from, he made us white and gave us our language.

The Bible is a book full of black people you idiot.

Have you ever seen an Assyrian? They are most certainly white. Before Islam (and still in some areas) the whole Levant was white. They didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes, but honestly they all have very fair skin.

Most Persians and Lebanese can appear 'whiter' a lot of Euorpeans in sun-exposed areas, because their skin doesn't tan as much, though if you shoved them in like Helsinki they obviously wouldn't be as fair skinned. Wasn't king David supposed to have red hair?

>tory

You arent a brit tard

That's what we call them though... You're forgetting we only gained full independence from Britain in the 1980's and here's the best part, some people here still pronounce schedule like shedule ;)

No, he's white.

God is white.