Why do Russians love Stalin?

Why do Russians love Stalin?

Well, because his was pretty awesome

Probably for the war

he*

He is a meme. He is a father like figure who is strict but fair. The most humanlike human as people called him

they dont have anything to do other than worship some well known figure

its one of the easiest things to do

That's how we (Moscow masterrace) keep these rural retards in cage.
20!8 brothers

kys

WW2. No matter how shitty his pre-WW2 policies were, how many people the secret police killed, how many lives could've been saved if he didn't kill his generals prior to WW2, he defeated Germans and made Russia stronk and this is what the common Russian has been taught for decades now.

*пyк* (*brap*)
?

because russia runs on butthurt and stalin is like a perpetual machine of butthurt

>Probably for the war
He was literally a hindrance to the war effort. He killed competent military leaders, engineers and did everything he could to fuck up their development of aircraft.

To qoute on WW2 Russian officer, "We didn't win the war because of Stalin, we won it inspite of him."

I thought the places that really love Stalin were backwater shitholes populated by ignorant old people.

>ignorant old people.

As opposed to intelligent Millennials who believe a man with a penis and Y chromosome is a woman because they 'identify' as one?

Because they hate themselves so they worship the person who killed the most russians in history.

All what Russians need in life is a potato and a bottle of vodka per day and the feeling that the shithole where they live is a world superpower everyone is afraid of. Stalin gave them all of this.

>As opposed to intelligent Millennials who believe a man with a penis and Y chromosome is a woman because they 'identify' as one?
We aren't talking about this country. The old people there grew up totally in the Soviet propaganda machine in the days before the internet. Here people hate our leaders, during the Soviet era and now they were taught to idolize them.

>He was literally a hindrance to the war effort. He killed competent military leaders, engineers and did everything he could to fuck up their development of aircraft.

Also insisted on the "Stalin line" of defense, and then refused to give orders to fight when Germany invaded, being sure it must be a blunder, some misunderstanding, no way Germany would invade.
The USSR lost a lot of land, its "Stalin line" fortifications, and over half a million men and machines before they started fighting back, since command (Stalin) insisted the germans can't be invading and they need to investigate before fighting.

>the person who killed the most russians in history.
proofs

He was a big guy.

name a person who could had killed more

stalin said NYET to drugs

and so should you.

Why do Westernies love Churchill? I can't imagine worse cunt than he.

germans?

Hitler

Dying under Stalin's rule =/= being killed by Stalin.
Do you blame your prime minister for all the dead during WWII?

There are good reasons to dislike Stalin, and twice as many if you are a leftie, since he hijacked the revolution, but "killed millions" isn't one of them.
Arresting political opposition to use as slave labor in terrible conditions and having many of them die in camps is a better way to put it than "Stalin killed them". Its also the same thing Hitler did.

Ghangis Khan

I liek Ivan IV actually.

Genghis Khan's forced didn't kill many russians, after the russian armies lost they just surrendered, so there wasn't much death.
The Volga Bulgarians however....

Well, WWII was a 100% Stalin's fault here. Even Hitler in power. Stalin prevented German commies from allying with others to stop Nazis so they won. Then he refused to believe the spy data. Executed like 70% of high commanders so we fucked up in that war. Fuck him, a fucking Russophobe.

Because Russians are slaves, always have been and always will be. They NEED a father figure, a strong and cruel tsar. They can't imagine a life without a master.

By your logic we should blame dinosaurs for not annihilating proto mamals and creating stalin this way

I love Stalin.

I already blame them

WTF, I hate dinosaurs now.

How about Lenin?? Is Stalin best leader in USSR history??

>stalin said NYET to drugs
Wasn't Stalin a heavy drinker to the point other Soviets and Warsaw pact leaders hated drinking with him?

had too much beer yesterday, michale (

Because Russians want their leaders to abuse them. They love it when their superiors spit at them and kick them while they're down. The absence of such abuse makes the Russians question whether the leader is really doing his job.

it's their sense of (((collectivism))) a.k.a. slave mentality

No one here would ever believe in that.

it reminds them of an era of soviet glory and strength. People just love the shit they live in, especially when someone else tells them about it.

Cult of Lenin was an official religion in soviet union. So he is as popular as Jesus.

People like leaders that make their country feel strong. I'm sure the Germans would have a weird fondness for Hitler if the world didn't make then feel otherwise.

strong georgian genes

Because russians are non white subhumans

Why wouldn't they? Stalin defeated the fascists and he's responsible for many of the achievements of the Soviet Union.
Lel saved

>strict but fair
KEK
E
K

A person. As in ONE (1) person

'No'

One person can't kill millions.

Russians in a nutshell

What is SHFGK?

>Do you blame your prime minister for all the dead during WWII?

Well, he kinda is to blame.
We asked them to fight commies with us, they refused...

Because he killed Russians

>Stalin defeated the fascists
He really didn't. He was a trainwreck for the Soviets as far as military effectiveness and lives lost.
See,

>year of our lord 2017
>russians still worship a churka

he killed a lot of them for nazi collaboration so he is ok

Kind reminder that the ultimate redpill is recognising Stalin as the good guy of the 20th century.

Cult of personality and out of all Soviet leaders before him he was the only one who was Christian orthodox so that helps i guess