youtube.com/watch?v=tMxiV3XnSUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of them

/thread

This

youtube.com/watch?v=KCjMvEdPi30

>athletes turned """"""activists"""""""

Hold my beer

Wrong. Jalen is red pilled as fuck and regularly drops truth bombs most sheep can't see.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp37vSIMl3o

youtube.com/watch?v=tMxiV3XnSUI

If you watch Open Court Webber definitely knows his shit, student of the game, knows his history, and knows his strategy, intelligent passer. he just gets emotional as fuck while watching games and says some inappropriate shit and that one meltdown after getting PTSD about the Kings Lakers WCF when Waiters elbowed Ginobili.

Paul pierce

idk, John Elway became a pretty successful GM and he's not the only one. Just one prominent example.

Basketball players seem to be the worst as far as knowledge and intelligence go. (I wonder why)

Hockey seems to have the highest percentage of players becoming coaches/managers in some form after retirement.
Seems most coaches actually played themselves "back in the day"

Paul is based. You can tell he's still trolling guys he knows in the league to get pay back.

This, in any sport

>redpilled
>Kwame Brown is not a scrub

wew lad

>no Lalas yet
That guy is unironically the worst pundit I know

I hate how he criticizes players who would run circles around him

He's not. Jalen speaks the truth when he says anybody who makes an NBA roster isn't a scrub.
>Calling someone who competes in the top .5% of competition in the world a scrub
Wew yourself lad.

>I truly believe Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest quarterbacks ever

He wasn't. Especially when you look at the guys playing now. He just wasn't a all star player or future star like people wanted. He was a good role player, that's why he stayed in the league as long as he did on good teams.

He could.

That's the key word "could." It's not a confirmation of confidence, it's a hypothetical.

And Kaepernick was talented, never got better or improved his skills and regressed.

Was he a player? Lol he looks so unathletic. Usually I think the guys who didn't play have the worst takes on the game.

>he's not

>WAAAH Brady stole my rings :(

forgot image

Yeah, he took the Eagles to the Superbowl.

>Iggles
>To an owl
Lol guess that explains a lot.

Jalen rose speaks the truth. Hes almost jeff van gundy level but never holds back to keep a broadcasting job. Almost barkley level.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

wtf is up with his hairline it goes to far down his forehead

Many ex pros never watch their own sport and don't give a shit about doing research. Those that do become coaches.