*reaches*

*reaches*

why are there so many threads on this board about politics and race instead of music?

t. nigger loving soyboy

You know in all likelihood she voted for clinton. They are both ruthless white women who subscribe to that "we need more women ceo"s white feminism garbage.
Swift is smart though, endorsing anyone of the candidates would alienate half of america.
Her strategy has worked because even though limpdick liberals who demand everything be political gave her bad critical scores the album was a financial success.

In the end she is a top 40 pop star, who gives a shit what she thinks about politics.

this is about music. i guess we should all go back to touching our wee wees in the grimes thread

I don't get it
Is she on Trump side or something?

there is most likely a coordinate effort by shills trying to force political talk on here.

"hey guise is le rap bad le soi boy xDDD i hate it so much im going to keep making threads about it xxDDD"

I think this is exactly it. Liberals of the guardian stripe want everything to be a political battlefield and tay tay didn't play play by those rules because she is a pop star not Cliche Guevara.

this is a coordinated effort by me, the op, who is waiting to go to a periodontist appointment and i saw this ridiculous article and i thought "oh man i bet the boys back at myew will get a kick out of this!"

Yes

((((they're)))) trying to paint her as a trump supporter or at least complicit by her not being explicitly leftist

Why are there so many articles about politics and and in music?

She's just a shitty pop artist. Both right wingers and left wingers make a big deal out of her. She's a soulless corporate pop artist and she has been that from the get-go.

Memes, Sup Forums idiots spamming in other threads... that's the Sup Forums speciality

I just wanted to share some ridiculousness that was music related, not start a race war, faggot. Jesus.

Nobody gives a fuck about politic in music idiot

t. nu-male cuck

most of america "cant we just enjoy something without getting a political lecture?"

Liberals: "NOOOOOO VIDEO GAMES ARE ABOUT FEMNIZIM REEEE"

Where is the mystery supposed to be in this?
Look who Klossie's boyfriend is. Case closed.

I LOVE HER SO MUCH IT HURTS DEAR GOD

who cares

who literally cares

garbage thread full of garbage people

What the fuck is going on even? Did she publicy endorse Trump or something?

If lefties left our goddess alone maybe things would be different. But they had to poke the lion, didn't they?

The left hates her because she didn't speak out against him. That's it, really. There have been some jezebel tier sites being cunts about it for a while now, but it seems the guardian is willing to make it more public.

> whaaat? taylor didn't publicly call trump a nazi? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh taylor is a cold blooded racist nazi antisemite homophobe transphobe lgbtqworoasaassvoi+phobe waaaaaahhh

no, she doesn't say anything either way, and honestly, probably doesn't know or care much at all.
She was recetnly accused of being "aggressively white" so that gives you an idea of the bullshit people in her position have to put up with - and the type of racism that is now acceptable.
Imagine if someone described Beyonce as being "aggressively black". Just imagine the shitstorm.

i would wager that beyonce has been described as aggressively black in hundreds of hagiographic thinkpieces but as a compliment

>She was recetnly accused of being "aggressively white"
In a BuzzFeed bait article.

i prefer the term 'uppity nigger'

that's exactly what OP is criticizing: they're trying to drag a musician into politics

Very good point.

In current year, being apolitical as a professional is viewed by left as the same as being a nazi which is really hilarious because the SJW crowd isn't making any friends in the quest to paint people like Taylor Swift as envoys of fascism.

The Guardian is neo-lib which is center right, not left. Try again though. You'll get it eventually.

NO, THE ALT-RIGHT HAS CLAIMED TAYLOR SWIFT, JUST LIKE THEY CLAIMED PEPE AND TRUMP.

THE ALT-RIGHT TURNS POPULAR PEOPLE AND TRENDS INTO NAZIS FOR BOOSTING THEIR OWN SELF.

Taylor Swift is a musician

>neo-lib which is center right
lol

The Guardian is a communist rag, and you're incorrect as well as a borderline retarded cock slurping faggot. What do we do now?

>Everything I don't like is communist!
stop falling for those spooks

>spooks
Really convinced us there, now the joke of a track record the guardian has just got erased

Guardian is center-left. If you think Guardian is communist you may be actually retarded.

>Taylor Swift is a musician
That doesn't sound right

Or talk about real music you worthless bugman

People take those to heart way more than you think.

>trumpkins get upset that people associate Taylor swift with them
>while they worship the ground she walks on and all her an Aryan goddess.

You can tell an ideology is full of scheming soyboys when its most obvious supporters deny any association.

because culture is politics and we're probably only years away from the next great shitstorm

Because music (and art) is a vehicle for politics you pleb

so if pol likes her that automatically means she endorses pol? so i'll assume that if pedos like ariana grande she's a pedo herself

Yeah you probably will, you sound stupid enough

If you haven’t noticed the current political climate (especially online) is a complete shitshow and you have ideolouges from across the spectrum pushing the idea that literally everything is political.

The alt-rights trying to make her their thing because she looks like an aryan godess. It's pretty stupid. Think of it this way, coming out with who she voted for and who she supports can alienate her fanbase and lower her sales. Being apolitical is better for her career, she or her label know exactly what they're doing. The Guardian's just trying to make some controversy over nothing to get clicks.

what did she mean by this?

Condemning racist/nationalist ideology would not hurt her record sales. They might actually help her record sales. She's a coward at best.

What planet do you live on? Of course it would.

If blatant Nazis can still like and support black hip hop artists, what makes you think they'll betray their waifu? They'll just cook up some mental gymnastics about how da joos made her say it and go back to licking the ground she walks on.

leftism is dead, incase you haven't got the memo

Why can't white people keep their women safe? They have the resources and status to do so. Stop being cucks and fucking do something

Better question would be; why is music so overly political lately?

>why is music so overly political lately?

you must be 12 or you're just so sheltered that you just discovered politics

its just more click bait

Peak Guardian

Music is all about poltiics these days

Sorry I'm late but can we talk about why Taylor should be fat instead of talking about some stupid article?

delete this

some of these shops aren't convincing

autistic spergs posting this w/e Tay Tay shows up in a thread

are you people just seething because she became a symbol for the right who wants to gas your kike ass?

This is quintessential Guardian, a cocktail of celebrity namedropping, character assassination, dog whistling and virtue signalling.

No, because that's fucking stupid.

She didn't become a symbol it's a bunch of alt-right neckbeards and nu-males trying to make her their symbol when everyone sees how stupid it is. It's a smart career move for her to not comment on anything political due to possible backlash and how it'll effect her reputation and record sales.

>lately

nice passive aggressive gif,

nigger

you don't like that word do you nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger

nigger

I bet you that you wouldn't have the balls say it in public. Behind a screens easier right? And you won't get slept for it.

because music is deeply connected to race and politics

yeah I know, I wouldn't

I won't get slept for it because I don't know what that fucking means

go masturbate to lavren you fat cunt

Oh man, he mentioned Lauren. What am I going to do now.
>yeah I know, I wouldn't
Just as I thought.

might cut yourself on that edge there

I applaud the fact you even have the nerve to show your face

honestly you should have been buried long ago

it's like the fact that you take all this "you're a fat, ugly beta and a fucking misogynist weirdo" shit on the chin makes you any less of a bitch

yawn

don't you like to respond to the "oh my god he said the n-word" nature of neo/mu/ as much as I do?

yeah it's always been a left-leaning board but we didn't have fucking tumblr gifs everytime somebody used a racial slur

yawn is correct, now sit down

It's because there's no point in it than an attempt to be offensive and edgy. It doesn't add to any conversation and makes people look like they have the mentality of a 13 year old trolling on Sup Forums.

not really, no

but he was correct

Beyonce is an uppity nigger. She's made fools out of everyone who bought lemonade, and saw it as nothing but a veiled attempt at basic bitch social commentary and her faux-outrage at black issues from her ivory tower guess what that makes her, an uppity nigger

Never
I know, but it's the best we're going to get since there's little chance of Tay realising that she should be obese.
Less stupid than this thread, that's for sure.

post more please

Only a 13 year old would be so stupid as to disparage an interlocutor or their argument because they used an "edgy" slur, tripfag.

I'm sure in irl conversation people will be willing to listen to what you have to say when you're dropping slurs left and right.

Only a 13 year old would think people don't roll their eyes and immediately write off what you have to say as soon as you start using edgy slurs in conversations.

but we aren't in irl conversation we're on an anonymous image board

essentially I can say what I want, that's basically the point of the website you're on - you've been here long enough you should know

And people can't use reaction images the way they want in response to your contrived edginess?

Is it that hard to understand how much of an ass your making yourself look? This is coming from me of all people.

but why should they - the slurs could be true, like a lot of insults, which are funny, because they are true

t. 13 year old

yeah I can also respond in the way I so desire
I'm making an ass of myself on an anonymous image board

fairly sure I'll live through it, you on the other hand have revealed yourself publicly as a fuckwit

stay buttblasted whitey

Aw man I don't wanna be a fuckwit :( guess it's better then being an edgy racist that tries to make himself look like he's better than others.

>whitey
brilliant
except it isn't, and I don't need to better than others, just cleverer than you

>brilliant
exquisite

>cleverer
Oh rly? That isn't a word.

cleverer is a word, admittedly it might not have been used in the correct fashion, but what you should have noticed in that post is the missing word

you fucking dolt

reddit/leftypol false flaggers