ITT: One-trick pony actors

ITT: One-trick pony actors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8GaFuo4svQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ML55CN7TYyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not a one-trick pony, he just got famous in an iconic role that's hard for us to picture him separated from. He's produced some fine performances but he'll forever be known as the DUDE METH LMAO BITCH guy.

Hey Aaron. Loved your work on Breaking Bad

He still has more tricks than you OP.

No. He has absolutely no range. Even when he was "acting" on BB, it came across as phony.

>he's produced some fine performances
>can't even name 1

He is voicing a cartoon and still sounds exactly like his BB character

He's pretty good in Bojack Horseman. And before you say it, no, Todd is not literally Jesse.

Clint Eastwood

Nice answer. He's even a one-trick pony director lol

I thought he was really, genuinely good in the first two seasons, but somewhere along the line he bought his own hype and his performance turned into a caricature

the same thing kinda happened to the whole show, desu. By Season 4 it was a cartoon. Not a BAD cartoon, mind you, but not the same show it was in the beginning

Nah, it wasn't the same show, it was better. Seriously, rewatch season 1 and you'll see it was shit compared to seasons 4-5.

The conspiracy

his trick was pretty good, for a time

He's good in Bojack Horseman.

Uhh the actor featured in One Trick Pony was Bojack, not Todd. Did you even read it?

>the season 5 is good meme

kek I want reddit to leave. Some good ep's in season 5 but overall it was a big joke in an orange filter. The series finale is pathetic.

Remember when they though he would be a star and could carry his own movie?

Did we really expect anyone to carry a car videogame movie?

Dude he also made another similar one where he wears a toupé

did he do anything besides the Police Academy series and a small role in Spaceballs?

BIHTJCH

I think we just have the opposite taste in entertainment. Throughout Season 1, I felt that all the main characters were realistic and relatable, and it really was an honest exploration of the "what if a meek chemistry teacher became a meth dealer" premise. Season 2, for the most part, was even better. But the plane-crash ending was the first sign that shit was getting silly.

I still LIKED it for the remainder of the show, but come on. By Season 4 all of the actors were hamming it up like crazy, and it became completely impossible to suspend disbelief

Fuck you, he was great in Central Intelligence.

I'm not Mr. Paul. He wouldn't be here on Sup Forums with a bunch of degenerates he's better than this place. He's been in award winning TV show (which he won awards for) and multiple hollywood movies including having leading roles. He's got better things to do than associate with you losers. Don't even lie to yourself, if you saw him in the street you'd run up to him and try to shake my hand and ask for a picture. Why? Because his acting ability provided you with characters you loved. He absolutely deserves more roles and opportunities to work with great producers like Vince. You're blind with spiteful hate if you think otherwise.

AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME

>He wouldn't be here on Sup Forums with a bunch of degenerates
>you'd run up to him and try and shake MY hand

He did stand-up comedy. I heard he was good, but then again, most of his act was doing funny sound effect with his mouth

good one user, i laughed

You know it's true.

Could not agree more. The show started kind of declining in season 2 but I thought aaron paul kept his head above it a little longer than the writers.

Bryan kept it the whole time but there's only so much you can do with the Disney villain Walt of season 5.

underrated carkino desu

Robert Deniro

XBOX

His face looks familiar, wasnt he in Need for Speed?

Nobody better characterizes one-trick-pony like Ksenia Solo. That Jewess is done now that lost girl is over.

Here's your reply, since you don't see a lot of them Aaron.

Has anyone got the pic of him with a huge bread roll? It always makes me laugh

only watched it for imogen desu

Christoph Waltz

What if they just seem one trick pony cuz theyr only given very one dimensional roles

Aaron you're drunk

i want him as Henry Case tho

>fishing for yous by pretending to not recognize obvious pasta/bait

good one user, i laughed

Am I the only one who watches the fucking Path?!

You might be. Is it good?

Denzel Washington. Much as a love his work - all his characters are exactly the same. I think the only role he ever did that was trying to be different was The PReacher's Wife.

That would actually be dope

It's decent. It felt like Aaron Paul was finally starting to get away from his character in BB and do something new. It had an okay first season but it has promise to get even better in the upcoming season. Has a chance to rise to its potential or fall to shit

Didn't he say that he wants to adopt one of the kids from Stranger Things?

Why the hell was this guy cast in the Ben Hur remake? His wig looks ridiculous and he entirely takes me out of the movie.

reddit memer
:( will the summer ever end?

>"you want me to turn up, look vacant and mumble a few unintelligible lines? No problem"

He was always a whiney little bitch on Breaking Bad, how anyone liked him then has always escaped me. "Oh, he's really good at acting like a low class meth head." What an interesting exploration...compared to somebody like Bubbles from The Wire, it is crude bearing on offensively stupid.

She is one of the most attractive females ever yet she really does need better roles.

I'd love to see her as the lead in a Wachowski's epic

you need to watch more movies of her

She needs better acting skills too.

>I'd love to see her as the lead in a Wachowski's epic

As a trans man?

fuck off

She can mumble into my dick anytime if you know what I mean

every corner kid on The Wire

you know they just rounded up some nigs and just told them to "act natural"

youtube.com/watch?v=i8GaFuo4svQ

the chimpouts were some of my favorite parts but obviously the only thing they can do

cumberbatch as le grinning chinese autist

He can act like Will Smith and that's it

He was one of the few good VAs in this shitfest

I hope this fucker gets CGI'd out of the final version.

>CIA on a plane
>CIA in westeros

That's two tricks not one

>CIA in a video game about breaking the fabric of time, probably due to memes

youtube.com/watch?v=ML55CN7TYyc

Fug

>Jewess
um excuse me????

Cunt!!!

no u

Too bad she only mumbles pussy. She might rumble your asshole if you wore a dress and let her strapon

She's a Jew. How did you not know that? She's a Khazari jew.

Have you seen Aaron Paul's latest show "The Path" on Hulu? it's actually really great.

He was really good as the dad in Hellion.
The thing about his BB role that I enjoyed the most was you were literally watching him becoming a better actor every season.
It was really subtle when you watched it for 6 years but if you watched the first season then the final one it becomes really apparent.

Good to see some Path bros up in here.
It's a solid show and could really go places in subsequent seasons.

How bad is it that this post only just now made me realise it is same guy

he's only 37, that's relatively young for a male actor, he still has time to get another prestigious role..

nigger

JESUS CHRIST

negro

aaaaaaa

FIND ME SOME WORK

I still think you've got it, Aaron. You could be Ben Foster and more man.

well the clearly she is a JILF

>same actor
>same voice
>"this is outrageous"
Is this bait or are you just autistic?

This

I'm vegan

No mami

The guy who plays Ricky on trailer park boys. I saw him in a horror movie recently and it was just Ricky justifying killing an old lady.

This desu

The first season was a wonderful surprise. I only got into it because Michelle and Aaron are both beautiful people but they really put their heart into it. The side plots aren't too bad either and the main "villain" is well developed. I'd say give it a try.

She'd be perfect as Siri in a Netflix-y series centred around her a la Xena style