CHIMPOUT IN HOUSTON TACO BELL

Haronisha Alexander says she, her boyfriend and another friend went through the drive-thru and she tossed a bottle outside the window because it was raining. The restaurant's manager came out, and an argument ensued. Alexander says a Taco Bell employee then poured hot oil all over her boyfriend and stabbed their friend. She says she called police and while she was waiting for them to arrive, she got hot oil poured on her.

abc13.com/news/hot-oil-used-in-fight-between-taco-bell-workers-customers/1377171/

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/taco-bell-employees-accused-of-throwing-hot-grease-on-menacing-customers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does rain have to do with littering?

Probably had a taco thrown at her

Obviously a clever hot oil delivery device that has been outlawed by the Geneva Convention

Damn you Taco Bell, you don't even follow the rules of war.

OILED
I
L
E
D

Community activist Quanell X called a news conference. ffs.

This.

The important question here. It says it twice in the story but doesn't clarify it at all. I'm thinking the bottle was thrown out of the car window into the drive through window. This is the only thing I can come up with for this clusterfuck.

>Haronisha
That sounds Mexican to me. Fuck Mexicans and their damn tacos.

I live in Houston and still don't know the origins of that nigger.

Miss why did you through your baby out of the car..

Officer it was raining

>Hiroshima suffered burns to the body.

The rain was just some bullshit. Literal "Dindu nuffin"

>What the fuck why you throw that bottle?
>IT WUZ RAININ

>she tossed a bottle outside the window because it was raining
What? I have more fucking questions? What was the bottle filled with? Was going to Taco Bell a dual purpose thing to get rid of said bottle? The article mentions it twice, pretending this is a normal thing to do but unable to believe this is what instigated things.

A nigga dies because blacks don't know how to recycle? I can only imagine black parents having to give their kids "the talk" about the struggles they'll face growing up.

Seriously? Niggers hate water because it's close enough to bathing to scare them, they probably didn't wanna get wet walking to a bin so they threw it out of the car.

>be murkan
>buy taco bowle
>get taliv&

So let me get this straight.
>It was raining so I didn't wanna get out in it.
But you couldn't lay it in the floor or something till you got home?

And the response.
>You littered and wont pick it up, so I will commit assult with a deadly weapon
WITH INTENT TO MAME! which gives you a longer jail sentence then murder or manslaughter no shit, similar to robbery with an armed weapon and strong armed robbery.

another one checks in to the community housing down on didndu lane.

What the mighty fuck? I just don't understand niggers.

Can't mess up muh trumpweave

>Haronisha Alexander

LAWD!!!!
wtf did this negress do (nuffin) to deserve this shit here!??!

They were drunk driving and finished the bottle so they threw it out and t fell on taco bell property

Why do niggers get an entire fucking press conference over the stupidest shit?

the manger and employees had to have been nigs too, thats just crazy

can any houston anons confirm?

>Quanell X

LOL WTF, god damn it..

Too much at taco bell.

This is how you know the perpetrator is White.

Why? Isn't this nigger on nigger violence?

Same

>ameridiots

>tight end

No joke, me and my buddy saw on 2 separate occasions at Taco Bell, a group of nigs littering drink bottles out of their car. I'm glad these Tacos did something about these niggers being fucking stupid.

fuck that man
she went into that store and started throwing rocks at them and tossing chairs around

she deserves it. every bit. she started the violence and they merely escalated it

In Houston watching the news. This story is coming up on 39WB newsfix. They're so liberal they will let everyone know if a white person was in Taco Bell.

>be niggress that has no understanding about littering
>throws bottle inside drive-tru, makes a mess
>manager dosn't know what the fuck
>notices nigger asking for a fried chicken """"""taco""""""
>goes out to demand an apology and force them to go away, and to tell them they don't serve fried chicken
>chimp out commences "I wunz muh chucken U whitie"
>good thing Jose the manager is armed to the teeth, Hot Oil dual pump shotgun standard special taco ops in hand, $9000 standard issue Taco Bell Nesmuk Jahrhundertmesser knife in holster
>niggers keep chimping out inside their SUV due to rain they cannot leave their vehicle
>niggers won't go and keep holding the drive-tru
>manager grows angry and whispers to himself "Time to remember by training"
>quickly charges towards SUV and beggins his CQC tecniques
>niggers can't even keep up with his Fast Food Taco Fu
>in the blink of an eye nigger#1 is covered in hot oil, nigger#2 is stabbed in 18 different places simultaneously and has been killed twice
>niggress is spared so she can tell the tale of the great Hiroshima Taco Bell Massacre.

Aaaaannnnnnd they were all black. Quanell "I can't spell my name to cash a check" X is only after Taco Bell Corporate money.

>What the fuck why you throw that bottle?
>IT WUZ RAININ
Perfectly logical reason, I am certain Quenell X would agree.

haha
knew it.

Sounds more like hapa-brack.

click2houston.com/news/taco-bell-employees-accused-of-throwing-hot-grease-on-menacing-customers

tar and feathers... hot oil and tacos...

different times but nothing has changed

> she tossed a bottle outside the window because it was raining
was she afraid to drown?

Based Taco Bell employee

this looks like the cover of twin shadow's latest album

What does Taco Bell even make with hot oil?
I can't think of anything on their menu being fried.

How did the oil then get poured onto them when the oil is in a vat, not a portable container?

They didn't want to bother with getting wet to throw something away. Use your fucking head for once. How do you lack the capacity to figure this out? Jesus fucking christ

They have like those twisty cinamon things. I don't know. They keep ramping up their menu by the week to the point I'm scared of going there because I'm not enough of a regular to know what the fuck to order anymore.

>drunk niggers show up and start shit with illegal beaners at the taco bell
>micro race war ensues

The narcissist is always the hero or the victim.

Nothing is ever the narcissist's fault.

I truly doubt anyone working at tacobell has weaponized frier grease, or is going to go apeshit over a simple act of littering.

The blacks likely started the fight and faked or lied about whatever happened for attention and to avoid responsibility.

Watch them get a jew lawyer from the NAACP.

I'm calling BS on these negroes.

Worked at t bell as a kid. Nothing is fried. Everything cooked in bags inside boiling water. Most fixing come out of a caulking gun. Cleanest/most sanitary fast food joint ever.

They even have these ones next to the exit.

Why not just keep it in her car and wait to throw it away. Filthy scum ruining this planet.

even if it was true it's still the negro fault

WITNESSED

and i'm pretty sure some locations fry their own chips

she a strong black woman don' need no whitecan throw her bottle

you go girl!

it can't rain all the time

>You littered and wont pick it up, so I will commit assult with a deadly weapon

Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding.

This guy has it right. Those spooky rain witch hos be putting spells on people outside! Ain't no real nigga got time fo' impromptu hygiene and white people manners!

kek, thats why niggers should vote Trump.

Mexicans are the same socio-economic level but smarter and more violent therefore more dangerous.

Have to be careful, racist ass H2O drowns many blacks.

>because it was raining
What the fucking fuck? Non sequitur in my ass, nigger.

ain' nobody needa put up wit dat WHITE MANS RAIN

kek

>litter
>get fucking tarred and stabbed
As it should be. Of course there's more to the story but how could the poor black people have been in the wrong. It's mindless racism and bigotry that poured oil on them.

How did that oil feel shaniqua?

baka at this white boy, doesn't know you need to throw your bottles out when it rains

You don't even know the half of it.

>nigger#2 is stabbed in 18 different places simultaneously and has been killed twice

Every employee shown on every news station here in Houston is Black and they only show part of them for a few seconds. Quanell X is not shouting "Hate Crime!" and is only talking about Taco Bell the Corporations responsibility in this incident. Cops charged the burnt niggers for vandalism a week ago since they were drunk and breaking shit in the Taco Bell.

No Mexicans or Whites were involved. They were all Black. How is this news?

Because Houston isn't in Africa.

>tantrum
kek

Seriously, I don't follow that "logic" whatsoever.

Here, let me translate

"Dindu nuffin"

so let me get this straight

the diverse patrons attending the diverse restaurant acted diverse and disorderly and then were met with some diverse customer service by the restaurant's diverse staff?

I hope this is the case.

>hot oil

What kind of complete nutcase even thinks about throwing hot oil at someone? what the hell...

This. This is the only explanation.

GOD BLESS POSEIDON

chalupa shells get fried
I can't remember anything else however, so not sure why they haven't taken that off the menu yet.

Otherwise, there's hot water vats everywhere for food prep.

The local news in Memphis is like a horror reel of nigger depravity and stupidity every day.

Progressives always trot out that line "think globally, act locally" and part of it means ignoring the local news completely if you live in a city like Memphis, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, etc...

What's good is that one of the women involved in the hot-n-oily is a 'community activist'.

The cops are being fucking faggots here. This is a story problem where irrelevant information is presented and the reader must use logic to discriminate what is useful and what is not. In this instance "because it was raining" is utter fucking nonsense.

I think what happened was the lazy nigger was flapping her mouth and fucking around on her phone or whatever, having a good time with her niggets in the car. Being a try hard, and community activist, she littered on Taco Bell property. Tyrone working the drive through saw it on camera or whatever and got rightfully pissed because it was his first job and he took pride in it. Not wanting to pick up after some lazy trick ass sista he got fucking pissed and a confrontation started, all because Shaniqua couldn't get her ass out of her car and recycle it in a proper receptacle.

1. Both dumb statements, but not contradictory.

2. No one claims that everyone is of equal ability. Most claim that everyone is deserving of equal rights.

4. Not a contradiction. No one claims that minorities have the same average intelligence, just that they have the same innate aptitude.

5. All stereotypes are wrong, just some are worse than others, "Ginger's have no souls" is only a thing for school yard bullying. No one isn't hired for having red hair.

6. Not the same people saying these two things. Also, the problem with happy meals isn't that they are harmful, its that they are marketed to children.

10. The USSR never invented anything new? The only countries with innovating companies are ones that are further right wing than the USA?

12. Both fox and MSNBC are biased, but those two statements are not contradictions.

15. Many people see the government as the people and corporations as "The Man". Also, who even uses "The Man" anymore?

17. Again, all racial slurs are offensive, but some are worse than others.

18. A flat tax is not fair.

19. Not contradictory.

20. Not the same person saying those two things.

21-23. Agreed that these are retarded.

Stop posting this chain-mail tier image.

checked

>HIT-AND-RUN THAT KILLED TEEN
>Elizabeth Lizama, 23, was killed June 2 as she walked along Lee Road north of the Beltway

so not a teen then
abc13 is a mess

Underrated

Whites have done more to "ruin the planet" than black people ever have.

>merely escalated it

using merely in this context is suspect but ok.

Noice

>like fucking lemmings

>black people can't swim
I've never seen this meme before. Truly enlightening.

black girls REALLY don't like to get their hair wet.

Okay, DeJames.

A gook-nigger. That's new. Or maybe she's part spic? Either way it didn't help her IQ.

>toss bottle out of car because of rain, and enter the restaurant to escalate whatever kind of fight

>Oh, God! My mother, she woke me up today. She poured a hot pan of grease all over my chest and my ass and genitals and I fell down the stairs and my shoes fell off.
>What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
>Because I can't see damn it, you son of a bitch

relax trayvon, the devil quads dont lie.

WE

Jerky Boys, my man! God damn being over 40 sucks.

most normal (read:non-nigger) people respect their community and wouldn't even think of littering just to avoid a mild inconvenience

I understand why three of the four words in the filename are there.

WUZ RARE N SHEEIT

I know I'm late but thanks for the (You)s, guys.

>because it was raining