Fuck you. Thanks America

Fuck you. Thanks America

Yeah no prob, fuck the British.

You cunts need to work on your Islamic laws and shit, though. I know a non-Muslim Arab there that is basically a third class citizen.

>Taigs writing Hollywood fantasies of themselves
Cringe

The day when America stabbed the west in the back.
How is that working out for you in the middle east.

>Nigel mad that he's represented historically accurate
Sad!

And then the six days war happened and Egypt got BTFO

And Israel attacked us.

Spy for Egypt -> get rekt :^)

It was the moment America proved it was more powerful than the British. When the world knew Brits and the rest of Europe could no longer execute a military action workout notifying and receiving express approval from the United States.

Quite significant.

Yeah, the Israelis started the war by taking out the entire airforce of the Egyptians.

Not exactly impressive.

Actually plastic in the real world the republicans ended up killing more civvies on either side than they did paras, but given you were sad enough to save all that wank to your hard drive I can see this is going to whoosh right over your head

34 dead Americans will never be forgotten.
With the recent anniversary, and the crash in the Japanese sea, more and more people are learning your perfidious ways, Shlomo.

>British person
>Historically literate
Pick one and only one.
IRA were heroes, get over yourself you fucking ape.

I never said Israel was impressive
Egypt was increadibly retarded for having an air patrol gap and for giving up defensive positions to attack the Israelis just because they taunted them

You were spying on us for Egypt. We just reminded you that "superpower" status doesn't mean we have to take shit from you.

The "false flag" theory is a complete bullcrap, we were already BTFO-ing Egypt by the point.

>You were spying on us for Egypt.
We weren't, and even if we were then it's clear in hindsight that was a good idea.

>The "false flag" theory is a complete bullcrap
Yes, sure, I'll believe you as a good goy. Fuck off, Shlomo.

You two can stop pretending for the public.

Whatever you say John Hammoudi, but from that day US learned to treat Israel with respect.

I'm not pretending.

No, our politicians and your fucking semite government plants learned. We're slowly waking up to you, Shlomo, and without funding you're a sad little group of invalids whose only military skill is somehow managing to flip your own tanks.

can you guys maybe chill. all our leaders generating conflicts for their own intrests. with his attitude you gentlemen are diging our grave.

Kek, waking up to what? Realizing that Israel is still the best the region can offer?

Don't think too highly of yourself, we need you as much as you need us. Our technology is on par with US, with some areas like UAV even exceeding. Would be troublesome if China got their hands on it, wouldn't it? :^)

>America needs Israel
Yes yes, we need Israel to be able to fight Israel's wa-- wait a minute.

Also you already sold shit to China while we're "allied" so fuck off. Without us, you perish. Without you, we flourish.