Le cuck his gf lad

>le cuck his gf lad

Football's Michael

>Cuckqueans

>Ronaldo would rather get test-tube babies than stick his penis into his supposed """"""""girlfriend""""""""

really makes you wonder

He's actually playing 87d space clue. By having children with surrogate mothers he will never have to pay child bills to any woman if they decide to leave him. He's protecting his own interests. Quite smart tbqhwy

Could have a inheritable genetic disorder so he screens his sperm

uh...... now if a woman leaves him he still has to pay for the kids since they're stuck with him.... cmon dude

but he doesnt lose half his money, he just takes the kids. he cant lose his kids in court because he is the real parent

and he cant lose half his money from alimony if hes not married

I'm sure he won't have any problem affording it.

> not understanding the complications of divorce
Underage please leave.

Maybe so but Paul McCartney was worth half a billion and had 1 kid with a woman and she divorced him and took half his money. All cause he pumped one in her. Ronaldo is actually a genius

he's not getting married, that's a completely different scenario.

>unironically being this fucking retarded

He's a top level athlete, he doesn't want to catch lurgies. He should stay away from girls until he retires.

Is Rolando a top or a bottom?

Imagine a guy so conceited and self-centered that he literally spends more time getting ready than you and has to go to Madame Tussaud's to fix his wax sculpture's hair. He then calls you on the phone to see if you can make it to his mother's birthday but by then you're already cucking him with the actor from The Hangover and you break up (finally) so you don't have to put up with his diva shit anymore.
That was Ronaldo's relationship with Irina

That's pretty fucked up

>Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is in a gay relationship with a Moroccan kickboxer, it has been sensationally claimed.
The bizarre report surfaced after stories emerged in the Spanish press that he was making regular trips to Morocco to see Hari.

>He now has a private jet, a £13.5million Gulfstream G200, available at Torrejon Air Base any day of the week, which he can use to travel abroad.
It was claimed he used the private jet to take him to Morocco after trainings and back again the same night so he could attend the following day's training.

> there is concern among the club's bosses about impact Ronaldo's regular trips to Rabat could have on his performances.

>Imagine your 'boyfriend' has hired you to be next to him in photographs and is paying you to be in a domestic relationship with him so that you can bypass a law in Spain which disallows surrogacy from able'd mothers.
>Imagine 3 weeks after your 'relationship' begins he tells you that his twins were born in the United States and will not need you anymore once they are shipped to Spain.
>That's Ronaldo's relationship with Georgina

>when you get caught by paparazzi on your gay party boat off the coast of France so your publicist sends some strippers after a few days after a bunch of people call you gay on social media
>you then proceed to fuck it up by dancing like this in front of them and your publicist gets mad again

penaldo is living the dream

millionaire, hot gf but wont marry her and can leave her whenever he wants and trade her in for a younger model in a few years without losing money, can literally pick who he wants to have his babies and his gf will put up with it, and even if she leaves him he will always get to keep the kids because theyre not hers

pity only like millionaires can pull this shit off

>the current best player is an homo
Football fans BTFO, you are the most sexist and homophobic group of people and your so loved sport is dominated by a gay guy

kek
KEK
K-E-K

>claim to be alcohol free because father passed from alcohol related issues
>be caught drinking at the club with paris hilton and celebrating while being drunk

>pretend to be straight by hiring supermodels and instagram whores to be pictured with for social acceptance
>get caught in gay party boats dancing with men, touching other players ass and penis, with black men hugging poolside, and frequenting trips to a Moroccan oasis to fuck your arabic boyfriend

toppu kekko

What will be the reaction to him from his Muslim fans once he comes out?

there is literally nothing gay about touching your teammate's ass

>its you

what did he mean by this

might go outside and show people my boner to get easy IRL (you)s

Hopely they start thinking being gay isn't as bad as they thought

They'll fly a plane into the Bernabeu with "Fly Emirates" on the side of it.

im sure ronaldo replied in english and it wasnt the guy who made the subs that was retarded

It's a little gay
t. Gay

Who was the cock?

Right but if he were to get married it would be with a woman he never had kids with. He's protecting future ronaldo.
> being so dense you don't understand basic alimony and child support laws.
Fag

these are the people that become JUST

brendan frasier died to to warn us but they didnt listen

according to reports it was Park Ji Sung

There was assuredly a contract with the surrogate. Something to protect his custody and money. How is this hard to believe?

Woah, woah, woah, woah.

Who the fuck is the mother of the twins? Do they even have a mother? Are they just perfect clones of Ronaldo?

Who's got the better life? Dan Bilzerian or Rinaldo?

>this chink has a bigger dick than me fml

Some surrogate like his son's probably

Blitzerian has already had a few heart attacks, so Ronaldo

look at that guy without his beard.

this chick is 10x hotter than his old russian gf

>le touch a dudes dick lad

Being the GOAT hardly qualifies as a genetic disorder.

>checks flag

into the trash it goes

> brendan frasier died to warn us
I laughed

simmer down jamal

When he had his first son, he paid the mother $15 million just to get full custody of him and to remain silent about it until his 18th birthday. $15 million is far more than what he would have to pay in child support if he didn't get full custody.

LOLNO
just look at Brendan Frasier

When is he gonna come out? I think it's time. Greatest gay athlete of all time.

she sure looked pregnant 4 me

>when his purse is bigger than yours

Why does he have such a shit taste?

He could be with ANY woman he wanted to and he's dating this skank.

Also, if you look at his son you just can tell that the mother wasn't pretty either.

>woman

I have bad news for you bro

Getting a surrogate so your SO body doesn't go to shit after having kids. That is fucking based.

"damn, Cristiano Ronaldo, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both me and my stripper colleague."

when all he really wants to do is fuck another Moroccan athlete in Rabat. Like seriously imagine having to be the stripper and not only sbe on that boat while Cristiano Ronaldo flaunts his amazing body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his tan line and pubic acne, and just stand there, photo after photo, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance.

Not only having to tolerate his glorious fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on on the boat tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CRISTIANO RONALDO DANCES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his manly fucking face contort into types of faggot poses you didn't even know existed before that day.

You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of soccer players and rich old farts and later alleged being a rape victim for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the streets of some shitty yurop slum. You've never even seen anything this fucking gay before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for his whole glorious carrer.

And then the publicist calls for another hour, and you know you could kill every single person in this boat before the nigger boyfriend could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're a fucking stripper. You're not going to lose your future fame over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

so it kind of definitively confirms that he's gay, no?
I read somewhere that between 1 and 3% of pop is gay, but, where the fuck are all the gays in football? plus of all the "greatest players", none would be gay? it's statistically impossible.
Ronaldo never came out, because he knows about his muslim fans, coming out would be a literal death sentence for him. so he hides it.
there are also the many non-disclosure agreements

who are you quoting

HOW do they not know yet? HOW

>when you start dancing at training and it makes the players uncomfortable but they have to smile to keep you feeling accepted

>twins
>not even trying to hide his cloning efforts anymore

I'm guessing Cristiano Jr is prototype 1 and when Ronaldo hits 40 he'll transfer his lifeforce and brain into his son and begin his footballing career again as a promising teenager. The twins are backups.

the disgusting thing is that you just know he's using all modern scientific methods to make his children as superhuman as possible. Completely unethical but fits with him being the asshole that he is

Why is this one Yanky Doodle so triggered?

>T. White boi who can't dance

>, if you look at his son you just can tell that the mother wasn't pretty either.
A lot of morons on this damn website. I'm actually shocked.

Hahahahahahaha how fucking stupid are you. Like I said Paul McCartney lost $250 million to a woman because he had one (1) kid with her. How the fuck is that even justifiable in anyway.

I think she's extremely hot, but then again I've got a bit of a latina fetish

The moment CR7 realized he was homo

But he loves his kids, he doesn't love their mothers.

>Tsunaldo test tubing to make the perfect specimen.

most of those trophy hoes have shit personalities since all they do is take dick and selfies. He has a kid too so the girl has to sound time with Jr aswell, be abit motherly.

>trusting (((statistics)))

This season when Real Madrid won 3-0 against Atletico, Koke called him gay, and Cristiano answered "yes but a rich one".

is that his kid or his gf's kid?

I think it's his kid from the first surrogate mother

or as his gf says, 'my bf's son'

christ imagine your SO having a kid with someone else deliberately while they're still in a relationship with you. she's probably too dumb and money hungry to care how bad of a rejection that is

Isn't his gf pregnant?

He literally spends all his time on spee waiting for any semi related Ronaldo thread to spam >Penaldo and call anyone who disagrees with him a spic

Who is this? I must know

Would your opinion change of him if he actually came out the closet

Who is this? I must know.

regular old PIV sex isn't flawless. Ronaldo want's his children to be actual fucking clones of him, he's paid millions to genetically engineer the sperm, and paid millions to a woman with a well researched genetic history, with the perfect traits he desires in his children.

She has a whole backpack retard

lol wtf was that

no she was a paid model who has contracts with gay celebrities