So I thought it was all shitposting. Nobody really thinks that potato nigger has a chance to beat the goat, right...

So I thought it was all shitposting. Nobody really thinks that potato nigger has a chance to beat the goat, right? But then I saw the vegas odds. Mayweather is only given a -1100 line which means there are a ton of idiots betting real money on mcgooby. What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

To be fair, Floyd is retired

For 18 months. Its not like mcgeregor is fighting ali. Floyd is still in great shape

Mayweather will win because of his style.
>jab and cower, win on points
I doubt McGoober will have the skill to out jab him if no other boxers could, he's pretty much perfected the bitch fighting style.
World class bitch, but hey he's undefeated with that so why change what works?

Though if Mayweather DID do the unthinkable and fight straight up, McGoober does have some power in his punches and Mayweather is old. Crazy shit could happen in that scenario, which is exactly why Floyd won't risk it.

I pity anyone who pays to see this "fight" its going to be awful, just live every other Mayweather fight in the last few years.

Casual takes like this i understand. I personally enjoy watching floyd (even if i hate him as a person). He has perfected his craft. Hes the most technically skilled boxer to ever do it. Tyson would murder him and is more "exciting" to watch and i can understand that view. I get that i really do. But what bothers me is there are people who unironically think mcgregor has a shot

I wouldnt be surprised if its fixed, Mayweather gets to retire with 50-0 and Mcgragor gets the paycheck of his life and can excuse himself since he isnt a boxer. And if it isnt fixed Mayweather will obviously win it. Betting at least 50€ on Mayweather, easy money.

Enjoy your $4.50

better than 0 betting on the potato

free 10% return

I was being serious. Enjoy a free 4.50. Its the easiest money youll ever make. Wall street would kill for a gauranteed 10 roi in one day and here it is. Giftwrapped

This. This is why bets are coming in on McGregor. The lines makers made it too tempting not to put 50 bucks on someone who will most likely lose but if he somehow does it that 50 bucks will turn into a payout.
>McGregor winning will break Vegas.

You know the ol' saying I'd bet my house on it. I literally would bet my house on Floyd in this fight. It's about the only way to make real money off this fight.

>I literally would bet my house on Floyd in this fight.
Do it then, pussy.

Betting on Floyd is pointless. I'm putting $20 on mcgregor just cause

Only massive racists think McGregor will win or e en have a chance

In a street fight he could literally murder maynigger.

They've never watched a boxing match and judge Floyd by what other people say about him

>He's a bitch because he doesn't let his opponents hit him

You bet on McGregor not because you think he is going to win, but because the if he does win the payout would be huge.

he's not the goat he's a meme that ducked all the best competition

>I pity anyone who pays to see this "fight" its going to be awful, just live every other Mayweather fight in the last few years.
It astounds me the dollar figures being thrown around with this match. I'd imagine this fight will almost be cringey if it manages to go to any length.

but there is LITERALLY no way for him to win

>people thinking Mayweather is going to win on points

McMeme is an amateur boxer. He'll be knocked out early on.

Casual the post

what? i dont get your argument.
if theres 100 people and all 100 bets on mayweather, then theres no point in placing any bets on both sides

So if I put 100 on Mayweather, what would I get? I don't understand odds

you'd get 1.1 cent

You'll get like $20

$1.10

>vegas
>ever being broken by a sporting event

The only thing that breaks vegas is the murrican economy la

the fact that none of these are right is pretty great
thanks Sup Forums spee

A minus sign means that is what you would have to wager in order to win $100, so if mayweather winning is set at -1100 that is the amount you would have to wager in order to win $100
A plud sign means the opposite, that is the amount you would win if you wager just $100, so mcgoober is at like +650 or something like that, if you wager $100 you would win $650

oh and the real answer is 9 dollars.
fucking jabronis

To directly answer your question though, you'd win $9 and some change

Reminder that more than half of his wins were knockouts at lower weights. He went from featherweight to light middle for more money and didn't have the power to KO people so became the GOAT evader. Still got caught by hard punches occasionally and still never went down.

The promotional banter will turn into nigger vs white man soon enough.

this is a great example of a sporting event's betting odds not reflecting actual odds.

betting odds are made to maximize payout for the bookies. vegas' interest is not accurately reflecting the chance of either fighter winning, it's to maximize payout

Actually the mob, Vegas and the movie industry aren't affected by recession. Also drug trafficking.

On bovada you'd win $18.18

he's a bitch because he's a boxer. boxing is, by definition, a bitch sport, in which you hit each other with pillow hands. this is not debatable

How much do I win if I bet 50 on McGregor?

McGregor fans are absolute cancer