POLAND U-21 vs SLOVAKIA U-21

2017 U-21 European Championship Group A match

Slavic Derby and the first game of the hosts.

Kick-off at 20:45 (CET) in Lublin, Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

yalla.pw/poland-u21-vs-slovakia-u21-hd-live-streaming
gibanica.club/xpolsatsport.html?p
youtube.com/user/UEFA
cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=722212&lang=en&eid=538611&lid=722212&ci=1157&si=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

Go slovaks go

for SLOVAKIA

>U21 of the most well-developing NT in the world vs literally whos from the lesser Czech Republic

What can go wrong lads?

kaputska is the only name ive seen before

Bielik's an Arsenal kiddie but he didn't make the first 11

>Kapustka
Now I want some borscht. Fuck Kapustka

Linetty is a decent midfielder fromage Sampdoria, Dragowski (benched GK) is a promising goalie from Fiorentina, Stepinski is a decent ST from Nantes and Kedziora is the second Piszczek

From*

He's only 19

Played pretty well on loan though apparently

Let's go 0-0

T H I S
H
I
S

who /under 2.5 goals/ here?

Hello. What players should I keep my eye on?

let's go chibi polsk/a/

>confed cup and U21 at the same time

Polska Polska uber alles?

>Kick-off at 20:45 (CET)
>CET
Fuck you germany

Nearly tricked me with your stupid time

MARSZ MARSZ DABROWSKI

What should I visit in Krakow

Polish aviation museum

auschwitz
salt mines
pubs

Whore houses

the train station, to move to Warsaw asap

Auschwitz lol

>tfw gonna ride the holocoaster

Line-ups:

>POLAND
Wrabel - Kedziora, Bednarek, Jach, Jaroszynski - Dawidowicz, Linetty - Frankowski, Lipski, Kapustka - Stepinski

Coach: Marcin Dorna

>SLOVAKIA
Chovan - Valjent, Ninaj, Skriniar, Mazan - Lobotka - Rusnak, Bero, Chrien, Mihalik - Zrelak

Coach: Pavel Hapal

don't forget the genoslide

are Poland-Slovakia bros? or is it kinda an antagonistic relationship like with Czechia?

why is Europe so poor? all your pre-game things are just some fag dancing or something

why don't you hire ariana grande and have fire works and costumes with a giant stage and flashing lights?

Fireworks are shit mate

bad b8 m8

why do you h8 yourself?

>tfw skipped a restaurant date tonight with my gf for this (didn't even know it was on until like 3 days ago)
>she's sitting mad at the balcony right now and looks angry at me

I sure hope it will be worth it.

DO BOJU POLSKA

How the fuck did Everton thin when they paid £30 million for that fatass Pickford who has lumbar lordosis?

Can't be worse than the England game.

They are v4
Because pre-show shit is cancer. We're here for the sport

>okay Agniezska, you hold this flag here and wave it for 2 minutes
>and Ola, you come here and wave this one for the same amount of time

nice choreography

>doing that for U21
>not even Germany playing

Slovakia did side with the nazis in World War II and their existence blocks direct access to our Hungarian bros.

On the other hand, they're genetically not much different and basically speak a weird version of Polish and are part of the Visegrad 4 alliance.

Bros I'd say.

t. Polack

I have only the best experiences with both Czechs and Slovaks however it seems like Czechs are little wary of us. Meanwhile lots of Poles are Czechboo.

Patrician choice - MOCAK, Cricoteca, St. Francis church, Museum of Stained Glass
Truly patrician choice - visit Warsaw

Well I fucked up

I'm Polish lad

o kurwa

>Lightning over the Tatras

based republic anthems.

>why don't you hire ariana grande and have fire works and costumes with a giant stage and flashing lights?
Because fags dislike slim popsingers and over the top shows?

>german posters
>german

DO BOJU

Czechs are bros, they're just wankers.

>tfw 20
>tfw some of these lads are younger than me and are already representing their country
:/

REEEEE why aren't there good streams

yalla.pw/poland-u21-vs-slovakia-u21-hd-live-streaming

gibanica.club/xpolsatsport.html?p

How are these U21? They look like 30 year-old convicts

drugs

IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME

here we go

hoping for a better match than sweden-england desu, go slavs!

POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA POLSKA

POLSKA

>watch NT football
>seven nation army starts playing

b-but i'm accustomed to acestream and youtube streams

Well damn

What the fuck was that defending

LIPSKI
I
P
S
K
I

Dream start, fuck yeah

the nazi state was pretty much forced and we had partisan forces coming up like everyone else

The annoying thing about Poles is that you can't really talk to them in Slovak language even though you kinda understand almost everything and vice versa. Other than that they're cool.

Stop being poor desu

MARSZ MARSZ

>vice versa

not exactly, I was able to get along speaking Polish but this may be because people in tourist areas are almost bilingual due to experience

youtube.com/user/UEFA

here you go its live now

bit mean desu

I've talked with Slovaks in our native languages and we were able to communicate albeit it was really funny for both sides.

Basic interactions are fine but you can't hold a proper conversation. Or at least I can't, granted I'm not from an area close to Poland.

>not available in your country

REEEEEEEEEEE fuck off sky literally nobody is watching this game anyway

cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=722212&lang=en&eid=538611&lid=722212&ci=1157&si=1

>google lipski to find out where he plays
>first wikipedia article that shows up is about some "Israel Lipski"
>Israel Lipski (1865 – 21 August 1887) was a convicted murderer of Polish-Jewish descent living in the East End of London. Lipski worked as an umbrella stick salesman, employing Harry Schmuss and Henry Rosenbloom.
>The series of events leading up to his execution began on 28 June 1887 when police were summoned to 16 Batty Street, where a young woman, Miriam Angel, had been murdered after being forced to consume nitric acid. She was 6 months pregnant at the time.

oy vey

>uk freedums

found a stream, cheers anyway la

>that packed stadium for a U21 game
holy shid, mls couldnt draw that for a semifinal

>Ariana Grande + Fireworks
I kekd

Host country playing, hardly surprising.

I bet pic-rel was also one of (((them)))

I read that they set the ticket prices very low (like a few euros per game) to try to fill up the stadiums as much as possible.

The issue with MLS is that it charges nearly the same ticket prices as for the major leagues in North America which are the best in the world at their disciplines as where MLS is a mediocre product. I would go to a lot of MLS games if the tickets were like $20.

>tfw I believed the hype created by our media
>they said we have a really strong team

UEFA sets the ticket prices afaik

KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA KURWA

(You)

>the city of my bets

Polish goalie's fault tbqh

Well then.

Customers btfo
Slovakia strong

good game

Amazing game compared to the shit we had to endure earlier.

>that one dane who bet on under 2.5 goals for this match

press F to pay respect

Fucksake
>had to do stuff
>alrady 1-1

CO TAM KURWY

I missed the first 10 minutes how were Poland?

I'm a little bit surprised that Kapustka is actually on the pitch, after all these competitive appearances he made this season

>Wrąbel

HOW THE FUCK