/hayley/ - Hayley Williams General

2000s Hayley edition.

Let's talk about the one and only Hayley Williams and her acclaimed and massively popular band, Paramore.

Also, reminder that Hayley does not appreciate lewdposters like she says here (starting from 0:52):
youtu.be/xzgQizS9lBQ

Band for grandpas. Fuck off faggot your teenage years happened a decade ago

>Band for grandpas
Are you fucking retarded?

BRANDON WAS MEAN TO HER

I don't have to take shit from an attention whoring newfag that can't even get a proper trip.

Brandon is a 40 year old asshole who wants to fuck Lauren Mayberry, he's not a big deal

heh!

Then why the fuck you don't ignore me? You fucking idiot

Almost...

Nah, I still got over a decade. You're not close.

Thought that was Proxy Paige for a sec

I'm just 19. Also, Paramore is still one of the most popular and relevant rock bands out there. They've even managed to finally gain some recognition and respect among the more so """"indie"""" communities. After Laughter got (positively) reviewed by Pitchfork and Anthony Fantano, is in the top 200 for 2017 on RYM, and has been shilled on Sup Forums more than any other Paramore album. It's also the band's third consecutive album to hit the top 10 in the charts. Nice try, buddy. :^)

Yeah, Brandon shouldn't have done that to poor Hayley. ;_;

I was a punk ass teenager and had no idea who she was

post feet

footfags btfo

be honest, do you actually like paramore now?

Yeah, it wasn't until I was around 19 that I started to like them a lot. I bet she doesn't even remember.

Remember what?

You must redeem yourself and waifu Hayley instead of Lavren. Hayley's waaaaay better than her anyways.

True but
>Waifu
Come on nigga, we are better than tumblr...(actually no, we're equally bad but we can't be worse than them)

he's talking about if she still remembers him being a dick to her at their first warped tour show. if you're not going to pay attention don't stumble into random conversations when you have no idea what's going on.

Each one of the strands of her hair could play as the most beautiful instrument the world has ever heard, as she penetrates my ear drums with my heart.

Nigga i just was asking for what happened, don't yell me with that shit of "don't get into random conversations" thing, we aren't in twitter we're in Sup Forums, good god

Glad to see Hayley finally changed up her look this year!! I was getting bad 00s fashion flashbacks every time I saw her.

Well that was ocasionally, even in the Riot era (Hot topic golden age) she didn't dressed that cringy
And yeah the way she looks in this year is fucking gold but 2010-2011 era is priceless

The stories been told before. Look it up on the archive instead of de-railing.

>Go to the Va Beach warped tour show
> Walking around after seeing some bands
>Some bubbly cute, redheaded girl comes up to me and my brother(didn't know it was her, didn't listen to them at the time). Tells us to check out her band
>people shilling their bands at Warped were nothing new
>think nothing of it
>she hands me a flyer
>says paramore on it,
>I say "i'll throw this away for you" toss it in a trash can, laugh, and walk off while shes still talking to my brother
>see MCR live, they come on afterward,Hayley sees me in crowd and flicks me off
That's it.

Good lord of the...

nice

If you were a teen a decade ago, you'd be under 30. To be a grandpa at 30, you and your child would have to have a kid at 15. What third world shithole are you from, user?

i guess you could get a pass for not knowing who she was but that still was a dick move

N-n-no lewd. >:|

yeah bruh get with the times. Its all about soundcloud xanax abuser mumble rap now. I bet you dont even dab old man.

Go back to tumblr kid

what's your fave paramore album?

>Subjectively
Riot
>Objectively
Brand New Eyes

After Laughter

All We Know Is Falling, but After Laughter and Riot! come quite close.

Brand New Eyes is their best, but I also enjoy self titled