Post albums that you think should get more praise and recognition

Post albums that you think should get more praise and recognition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=to2Dpvp6vMU
youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its so good

Dif Juz - Extractions

Aja. Even though it's universally considered a masterpiece, it still deserves a higher profile

actually yes

Unironically one of the albums of the decade

Agreed on this too, even though I think Hemispheres is their best

>should get more praise and recognition.
Seriously? It's like on everyone's best of the '70s lists and get's praised by everyone from here to Santa Monica. It's a great album but hardly deserving of more recognition and praise.

The definition of 'underrated'.

King Crimson meets Tool. Awesome album.

Also, this. One of my favorite albums this year.
>youtube.com/watch?v=to2Dpvp6vMU

This one definitely

But user that's not Hemispheres.

Hemispheres is often cited as their best album along with Moving Pictures, I never see people talk about Clockwork Angels though.

Well, 'La Villa Strangiato' and 'TheTrees' are probably more known than any song from 'Permanent Waves'. Cygnus x-1 is underrated tho.

You know The Spirit of Radio is on Permanent Waves right?

The Spirit of Radio and Freewill are classic rock radio staples though. Natural Science and Jacob's Ladder are the two underrated songs on the album, both are absolutely amazing.

But it's like the only one that really got mainstream, along with Freewill perhaps.

Great album, people just wanted another 'Exile'

/thread

This is easily one of my favorite Rush albums.

Permanent Waves > Hemispheres > Signals

Man, I love Power Pop but I can't get into this goofy shit.I love goofy shit too like Sparks and whatever, but this is just over the top clown music... What am I missing?

This isnt as good as Outlandous, Reggatta, or Zenyatta, but it is better than Synchronicity.

This off the top of my head.
For 2017, Every Valley by Public Service Broadcasting.
Give them both at least a scan in case you end up loving them as Ido.

just because it didn't originally have Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick doesn't mean it's not good

Tool? Not quite, perhaps SPK.

>Ian Dury

Mah nigga!' Like the 3rd time I've seen him posted about here and I've been here way too long.

this and
youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0

These

All of their albums deserve more praise but Zenyatta should be thought as a crown jewel of New Wave/Post Punk like Remain in Light.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a 10/10?

>underrated?
definitely
>10/10
no

honestly it's an 8 for me

How is Hemispheres underrated? People love that album

This shit right here boi

this

One of my all time favorite albums and definitely one of my favorite electronic music pieces fucking ever.

Is this underrated on Sup Forums? I'm the only one who ever seems to discuss it.

what is this

Are you forgetting about the fact two of Rush's most popular songs are on permanent waves?

never even seen another person talk about the genius of this band or this masterpiece in particular

Dream Theater's best album by a long shot and probably the best progressive metal record of the last 20 years.

I can't be the only one who loves Luomo. The Present Lover was another god tier album

yes

synth era is their best stuff in my opinion

This is talked about all the time here.

Tessio is my favorite song of all time. this album got me to dig deeper into deep house and shit so i love it forever