It's shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBcJeDeYs0c
youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah

Wrong cover, that's not Humanz

shit band in general

You can dislike it but whatever you think of it, it's a great and influential album in both hip hop and indie rock. I'd say the way it combines different genres is one of its strongest characteristics.

Quality thread

This but unironically

It's great

>hasn't discovered the manifold joys of Plastic Beach, their S/T album, or D-Sides
Seriously. Even if the band mythos or most of their recent work doesn't interest you, give those a listen.

nice troll

this is one of the best albums that normies have ever fucked with

should we post some underrated gorillaz itt?
youtube.com/watch?v=KBcJeDeYs0c

This, Faust and The Sounder would make their debut a 10/10.

"It's popular so it must be fucking shit." Great logic right there! You are no better than the so called "normies" and ther mob mentality, you know. Develop some critical thinking, will you?

Are you talking to yourself? Seek help

Nah it's good

its decent

Was referring to OP.

Starshine, never gonna find me!

I love gorrilaz but every album seems to have a mix of top tier stuff and borderline pretentious shit.

I prefered when almost everything by them felt like one long concept album. (clint eastwood is 10/10)

I enjoyed a couple songs off of humanz but even they didnt feel the same, I watched the music video for saturnz barz in VR (which was grteat btw, I wanna hear everysong for the 1st time in VR) but even with that Popcaan didnt feel like a character in the gorrilaz world like deltron has from the start.

I get that its more work to have a narrative to an album but if youre gonna spend 800k on a music video at least give that one some story

it's good. so is their s/t

>S/T
6/10
>Demon Days
7.5/10
>Plastic Beach
7/10
>The Fall
4/10
>Humanz
4/10

yes

make plastic beach an 8 and this is correct

overreacted as fuck

theres only like 4 memorable songs

It takes a few listens to get into it. Have to go slow and hone in on the few songs that stand out at first, and then gradually over time get used to the other songs.

Some of the songs are still mediocre or shit, though.

Yeah, some days I can see Plastic Beach being an 8- I don't actually dislike any of the songs but a lot of them kind of go in one ear and out the other.

>plastic beach better than S/T

I do think it is the most consistent Gorillaz album, even if the highlight track don't stand out as much as some of the highlights from Demon days.

You only think it's shit because you aren't 12

Ive never seen anyone fiend for attention like this, wheres daddy?

>S/T
6.5/10
>Demon Days
6.5/10
>Plastic Beach
5/10
>The Fall
4/10
>Humanz
3/10

unlike this:

youtu.be/xFrGuyw1V8s