Where were you when the internet's busiest music nerd came out as redpilled?

Where were you when the internet's busiest music nerd came out as redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=6hIvbJT1Leg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ADCMmKb5R8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you forget the video where this cuck said we should be taking in more rapefugees?

YEARRRRRSRSRSRSRSSSSS AGOOOOOO!!!

Its almost as if peoples political orientations dont fit into tumblr sjw or Sup Forums alt right. Thats fucking amazing isnt it?

You might want to try going outside once and talking to people, you learn a lot

Ok I lost it at the Sargon merchant.

Since gamergate. He also recently interviewed sam hyde

He also has a black gf. He's critical of the left, but he isn't part of the alt right movement.

He's a faggot.

BEST TEETH IN THE GAME MOTHERFUCKERS

He's buds our boy with Sam Hyde

he also has the greatest roommate in all the universe.

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR BASED CAL CHUCHESTA

this is tryhard "LOOK AT HOW MUCH I HATE SJWS LOL" cringe shit

fagtano is a sanders supporter that hates trump for the same reasons that SJWs do

youtube.com/watch?v=-7eWY-UWO2Q

ONE OF US

>fagtano is a sanders supporter that hates trump for the same reasons that SJWs do
basically this

he's selective on what he hates, don't be fooled.

he's not one of us.

PEPE IS NOT DEAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Having people on the other side criticizing SJWs is a good thing. The backlash can't be just a fringe subset of Sup Forums posters

reddit took him from us

anything reddit touches is dead

>us
>le Sup Forums collective mind

I bet your the type of person that comes here and asks people to tell him what to think

>redditfrog

kill yourself

Niiiiice

dude is alright honestly.

i bet he re-thought his position on the rapefugees but there is no way he could come out and say it.

he is slightly red-pilled. he rails against the bullshit rap culture pretty often in his reviews.

I've been here for years. If you don't agree with most of what Sup Forums thinks then you don't belong here.

Are you one of those libtard posters that is continuously assblasted? It's time to go back
>>>/reddit/

The word meme is seriously overused.

best part.

>hurr groupthink
I bet you are a fag who is unironically a christcuck

>those first 30 seconds
Pure concentrated cringe. What an absolute tryhard faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=ADCMmKb5R8c

Is this good form? I can't tell

lol remember when he was too scared to say "nigga" when reviewing niggas on the moon

>this
Anthony is just hopping on trends to keep himself relevant...just like Sargo who he's ironically friends with

This could impact him negatively. Being anti-SJW delegitimizes you in the eyes of the wider music press, which could hurt the interviews he's able to get