This happened

>this happened
>this will never unhappen
>no matter how many World Cups we might win in the future
>we still lost seven fucking goals to one
>at home
Gonna top myself desu.

If you think about it, the only reason it's embarrassing is because you're the GOAT nation in WCs (though germany is sneaking up on you).

>3 years later
>still can't let it go

Just relax, mãe is cooking sopa de macaco.

On the bright side, your country has forgot all about the Maracanazo.

>mãe
it's his sogra tho

just need to win a WC to redeem yourselves and everyone will forget about it

just like with Terry's slip

we're still upset about 1958

1950**

lel

uma delicia

Just wondering, is the mongrel complex actually a thing in Brazil?

>still lost 7 goals to 1
>to 1

more like 7-0
you scored when Germany was walking in the 90th minute

7-2 is worse though because 2>1

U
M
A

>we
Talk for yourself. I don't consider myself shitzilian, I couldn't give less of a fuck about the national team. I'm european.

Very much so, half the macacos you'll find in this site are self-hating "I swear I'm white" mongrels

Why is he eating his son?

here's your answer

7-1 is 3 years ago boys. 3 years ago, doesn't it feel like yesterday?

I miss the worldcup memes.

shame on you
you should be proud of being a brazilian monkey

UMA DELICIA

In this site, maybe (well, definitely ). I've never come across that sort of attitude in real life. The most I've ever seen are people who are self-deprecating regarding our economy and politics -- and really, why wouldn't they be?

best month of my life

Next year, John.

>people care about 7-1 more than they care about drug lords owning favelas and stymying economic growth and welfare

it's bait you dumbos

really?

Who are you quoting?

yes it's too obvious

>it's bait
Why would that be bait? Are you retarded? It's not my fault I was born in this piece of land, I don't have any obligation whatsoever to feel represented by it.

Does that one Brazilian goal make it better or worse?

yeah
if you lose 7-0 you can say "we aint even trying lol"
but oscar fucked everythang up

Yeah, Fluminese must be really sad rght now

-Worse. A 7-0 wouldn't have fit as neatly into Bra7-1l.

UMA

Should've been 8-1 for 8razi1. Fucking Eyezil that turkish whoreson.

>(though germany is sneaking up on you)
>italian_costanza.jpg

The current Brazil is semis-bound because of how defensively they play, with Casemiro, Paulinho, D. Luiz and R. Caio it looks like a fortress over there, Marcelo and Alessandro literally can play like rabbits 45 min each, Neymar should be able to score 5-6 goals etc. Brazil gonna be good.

If we're talking about 'should'ves', it should have been 15-0 for Germany. If they'd wanted it, they'd have got that many goals.

Ein Spaghettieis mit Sahne, Luigi.

the 6th is coming. stop complaining

>David Luiz and fortress used in the same sentence
You realise he was most at fault for 7-1? Look at his defensive "efforts" during that rapefest.

REAALLY?????????????????????

>Spaghettieis
You must be over the age of 18 to post here, Kevin-Ali.

then why did you reply to him you dumbo

>a monkey soup eater
>'I'm european.'
lmaoing at you're's life
you're stuck here forever
7-1

At least your team won me a sick pair of football boots.

How many sport players were murder because of the outcome of the sports contest?

This one? None, but a kid in Nepal literally killed himself.

t. white trash farmer from santa catarina

no they won't

>8-1

lmao you mean 19-1

He isn't there tho, no a single cap in qualis and according to the media it will continue that way THANK GOD. And our defense is great now, like ano say, 27 goals scored in 8 games and only 2 conceded.

The self-loathing is strong with this one.

t. o sul e meu pais

>7-1 was three fucking years ago
WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THE TIME GO

Same. Seize the day blablabla

based goosey

holy

fucking

keke
i almost fucking died

U M A D E L I C I A

>still spamming this
imagine being this brain damaged because of a sport kek

Garbé dee-um

>I'm european.
7-1

i wish it was 8:0 desu

Indeed, macaco.

>you're stuck here forever

Not if he has Italian citizenship, shithead, which gives him the full rights of any Italian due to the noble and correct practice of jus sanguinis, scum.

I have Italian citizenship, but also a stable almost-5-digit-income job, a house and I'm only 24 years old. No, I'm not leaving, like everyone else, when I could easily do it. People who will try to be successful abroad will just do it, not stay in promises on a argentinian racist imageboard.

How does any of that bait apply to my post?

If the guy you were talking to has Italian citizenship, he is not STUCK in Brazil. He can go away whenever he wants and find himself a job in Italy with the same easiness that he would be able to find one here, provided that he speaks italian, scimia.

Yes, he is. He'll literally be screaming something about our politics (which he can't actually understand) in his death bed. Stuck here. Forever. Will never have the balls to leave his bedroom in his parents house to try life somewhere in the world.

Sai molti cose su di lui...

t. brazilian flag
Stuck here. Forever.

k

PSG fan here.

>insert joke

Why don't you just accept rugby is Frances #1 sport? You suck at football anyway.

Rugby is for retards

based schurrle running up the score

So it's perfect for the french.

really makes you think

t. diego costa

Good one

that was the reason for the halftime pact. Try to end it with dignity and not humilate the hosts more than necessary by either stop playing football at all or completely destroying them

i got my degree, a job, and moved out from my parents

wasn't the worst 3 years for me.
still haven't got no social life though

>halftime
lmao that pact was sealed in the first 30 minutos.

>minutos

unconscious working. I meant minuts, obviously.

you try to get rid of the monkey, but it just sticks to you.

tf
tp

pretty sure it's you who's the Kevin-Ali here
either way, since Germany is ahead of Italy in the WC all time list due to having more second and third places and since Germany also has more Euro Cups it's Germany that's the second greatest footbal nation, so shove your constanza up your little Pizza sauce filled asshole
if you think Italy is so great you probably should go back (although half the country isn't Italy anymore since your government is filling all the empty villages with Muslims, just giving you a friendly German warning, Luigi)

doesn't the fact that they won the Olympics compensate it?

No God damn it.

LMAO no