ITT: One of these threads. What states have you been to? And which ones not? Where do you want to go...

ITT: One of these threads. What states have you been to? And which ones not? Where do you want to go? What do you think of the places you've been?

Template

bump

I like how OP hates Cali and he's never been there

I get that its a liberal shithole, but its really a great state to visit, it also doesn't feel sad being there, like in oregon, which is depressing as fuck, like the maine of the west coast, but its way bigger, so everything is even more remote and sad

bamp working on mine

MA best state, Ack, the vineyard, the cape, boston, south shore, and RI right there, and you have NH and decent skiing just a few hours away

New york is shit because the people there are shit.

The south is almost the same as the suburbs of MA, but everyone is just off, like people who live in NH

I feel like normal people are from mass, and everyone else is a weird variation of us

Norcals are the stragest, even stranger than foreigners, and people in florida who aren't untermench are identical to people from MA

Here is mine.

>dislikes New Hampshire
>Likes Connecticut and Rhode Island

why? pls explain

Ehh my reasons are arbitrary.

what's wrong with Arkansas? What's good about Oklahoma?

People who live in New Hampshire are hill people

its like they all fed their babies mushrooms or something

I cant put my finger on it, but the best thing about new hampshire is a winter home there to store all your guns at

This is what half the old rich families i know who live in Mass use NH as

careful now, most of my family comes from NH.

I think the amount of Coastline that a state has determines something about the people that live there

NH just barely makes it with that bit of coast

>ever living in a landlocked state
its like being an extra in a movie, you dont really matter, but its nice to have you there

rate

>all of the lower pen is detroit

i hate this meme

everything north of Grand Rapids is beautiful dutch/German white country

what is there to like about mississippi or alabama

>liking places you've never been
>hating MA,conn, and RI
they are literally the savior of the white family, yea they are liberal, but most the people there aren't hippy liberals

Civil War heritage

I visited siskous, hows the meth problem going?

also norcal is creepy as shit

the east coast is fucking garbage man

last time i visited those little shit states i had to carry my gun to fucking get around

poser/10

>hows the meth problem going?
Meth-ie
>also norcal is creepy as shit
????????????
Hola pedro

Oxford ms redeems the whole state

>he hates history

kk my man

Oregon here. That's an amazingly apt description of our state. Where did you go, if I might ask?

Also, you get used to the overwhelming sadness

>he feels like he has a deep connections with places he's never gone and people he's never met
>because of a history book
its like a 15 year old Sup Forums user made your map to try and impress the other memers
>look cali is red because i am redpilled

I actually did temporary work in a couple of hospitals, Medford I remember, and I spent time in portland

t. butthurt floridian

i love the south's history and id like to visit them because of all the civil war battlefields and shit. i also have family that fought in the south. enjoy the sun cancer and hurricanes you cuban weeboo

>Worst coast

road trip?

yup lol

>Medford

Oh fuck, I'm sorry. Nothing but Cali cuckservative faggots fleeing the taxes they voted for

Here in the valley is quite comfy but you gotta like trees and a whole lot of empty space

it's methford

Damn straight.
Fuck Kansas.

Paint 2 on Mac?

Thats all OR tho. Couldn't believe how much meth there was when I first moved out here. Came from MI so I thought with fewer niggers there'd be fewer drugs lel

I fucking hate it when drugs define an area, I know so many nice places with homes from the 1800's that are trash now because of heroin and meth

you can feel it in the air, its like an infectious disease, when i graduated high school we were all stoners and did coke on the weekends, and drank a bit too much

now a few years later they are finding kids with heroin in the 8th grade, all white kids too

I'm not even that against drug use, but when it ruins the places I love it just kills me

mspaint on my AMD build. I only use fancy programs for more important images.

ive also been to Germany and Czechoslovakia and the surrounding countries

tfw everywhere is equally shit

ive also been to new mexico but forgot to mark it

Colorado is the best state for outdoors stuff imo it has everything besides an ocean

I am from texas and its pretty dank here except the gulf coast because its all grasslands and flat unless youre going to the beach

There are far to many people.

Look at all this land and all these people, we toil in the dirt, you would think we would be able to do wonders with these resources, and instead we throw it all to the wind, buying chips and fast food

we're just remnants of what people used to be

Cascadia calls to you.

:-^) You're always welcome here

I wish I could go to Australia desu

I'm dumb and didn't use the template like a shithead, but here

fuck you missouri

All these America-haters

I'm not putting my home in there though, OP is probably collecting data

this picture is so depressing

like imagine if your whole world was confined to one state, then you used the draw tool instead of the fill tool to express that

just sad

>hating the northeast because you are a southern dixieland nigger

Why do you hate long island specifically?

I'm guessing its DC, or one of the other places that you haven't "visited" or want to visit

im actually just lazy and didn't mark any colors

the only place I hated was ohio because it was just fucking miserable there everywhere I went I lived there for about 6 months

every where else was pretty nice imo

work takes me around quite a bit

I don't care about most states, so I automatically dislike them.
I like the states that would let us be independent and help with the wall.

lol dude wtf

explain

you have to go back

Don't fucking come to my state again.
Take back all your friends too.

colorado?

which state are you?

r8

Nah, lad. I've lived in four of the marked visited states.

Texas.

The entire state of Ohio is best described as "flat and depressing"

niggers in the cities

amish in the country side

literally a JUST tier state

Pretty easy, desu.

why do you hate texas

Top kek muh air force

Fuck you hat.

North Carolina is the best state to live in bar none

don't texans and oklahomos hate each other?

If you have to ask, you've never been

Lol confirmed Hick

I live in texas

I never hear people talk shit about Oklahoma here really

My condolences

I don't think its that bad really

I live close to mexico in the country though

Never seen anything good come from Oklahoma. Hate California because the people.

It's natural law to hate your hat.

Fuck off, Yankee doodle fucktard

Sister fucking retard. You probably watch your cows graze on your free time you faggot

This traverse city is nice

I might be getting a job in San Francisco.

What should I expect? I only have been to LA but I have many reasons to hate CA.

Traveled a lot in my more formidable days.

Why the fuck would you move to California, brother? They're the ancient enemies of our people.