Asylum

What countries can to offer asylum protection after remote review? I am out of my country, but still in danger.

russia

But all the problems are there. Noone wants to help me. I really don't know what to do.

Looks, like some bad persons are trying to verbose me or just to broke my life: I had a lot of episods, which I can to considered like a tries to increase my debts, raid activity, tries to create fake situations for arests by unhonest police and so on. I even had kidnape-like situations. I am not crazy, but looks, like them are trying to do view of me like about bad person or alcoholic or crazy (I 100% have MITM and they can to post from me or even from my devices). I don't drink and I am not crazy. I have some proofs about it all. Also, I had messages "you will die" and similar, last time I have the same in hidden mode.

I don't know why, but I have it all. And I work only remotely out of country (with some problems here too), any jobs inside country were without payments. It all 100% do some unhonest police + criminal + may be more serious organizations.

What I can to do?

fluent English is an enormous advantage. Figure out a student visa at some bullshit university in middle America and then bolt. As long as you don't break any laws, you're unlikely to deported. Even if you are then at least you had the life experience.

oh, you're crazy or involved in the mob. ignore my above post.

That booty looks underage

I have no money for it.
I am in debts, because any jobs were with no payments or without success interview (100% because of this activity)

you're telling me you can't get a job on a Russian fishing vessel? Or in the oil fields? Those guys will take anyone.

What is mob?
I have proofs. I am not crazy.

mob=mafia

For example, I've tried to take job in store for lift goods. This job is open. And everyone can have this job. But even this interview was with unsuccessfull result. Interviewed woman was in fear. Someone called maybe. It is not a big problem for unhonest police to know about interview after call and block it. Anyway, this thread is not about. I just want to know what countries can to review asylum application remotely. I don't ask it, just think about what to do.

i remember a thread, 1 or 2 years ago about a russian in the same situation, is that you ?

Do you even have age of consent laws in Pakistan?

I've never been in mafia and don't want to be into. But looks, like them are trying to verbose me inside for slave activity or for hacking (I am with high IT skills). Anyway, I don't know who and why does it, I just want to live with my family, have job, car and so on. I want to have simple middle class living. I hate any criminals, unhonest police, bad persons. I am with high morality and never did bad.

May be, it all started to be ~3 years ago

You will get raped and killed

Legit asylum is welcome in yurope oetz.

???
c'mon man u 2 share the Sharia law, dont act like u dont know the rules

why haven't you fuck off from your contry ? the world is big

I'd DRILL into this butttt

It's amaze me how easy is to get asylum in this country
Not even we gave them money and shelter, we also provide them the opportunity to emigrate to other Mercosur countries (Brazil, Argentina, Urugay) legally and easier than going directly to one of thoes countries
Also this country is irrelevant af, literally moving here is equivalent to be in the middle of the pacific ocean.

Also, they just can to broke my life, just for fun. Or they are just trying ANY unhonest variants on me, because they can and noone can/want to help.

May be they have some list of persons, which they are "using"

Because of debts. I dont have money and they blocks most of earnings.

>they
who ?

okay alberto

Bad persons. Mafia, unhonest police, and so on.

>come to france
>go to aubagne it's in south france
>enrolled in the légion étrangère
>do 3 years, learn minimum french
>become french citizen

Your best bet is to try to get a job in Russia and work your ass off for a plane ticket and a visa and get the hell out of there as soon as possible.

This. When you're landed in the country you arrived you ask for asylum. The rest is just procedure.

No, thanks. I don't want.

It's a male but, the lack of hips make it look underaged

But I need to eat there, live somewhere, pay some bills may be for application and so on. In sum it all is big sum for me. If I will ask remotely - It will be much more cheaper. I even can try to find job before.

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

1 or 2 year have past since the last thread and you still ask the same thing about asylum, you didn't figure it out and it's not here that you will find help. If you have evidence go t oa country wre you can have asylum or stay a long period of time like scandinavia of france. My plan with the légion is solid if your are desperate, but have to do your 3 years

You don't need it then if you don't want to leave. You can ask for asylum if you're here and not in an online form.

Do you have any friends or family that live outside of the country?

>What countries can to offer asylum protection after remote review? I am out of my country, but still in danger.
Fuck off Snowden.

rekt

Anywhere you go you'll have to have the minimum money to live there for 2 months (6 actually but as a refugee is faster) of course technically any country can accept you as a refugee given that there are people who attack your life you can argue that to the Department of foreigners of any country, personally I recommend a country of the North type USA or uk in which the most certain is that you find a job quickly if you have studies, but if you find these countries expenseive well I would recommend Chile or Argentina since they are economic places in comparison with Russia (and relatively safe) and if you have studies it's easier to find a job

Are you Ukranian? Then go to Poland.
Are you Muslim or African? then go to Germany or Sweden.

I am russian. Now I am out of Russia, but Sup Forums thinks, that this country is Russia (looks, like some internet gateway are there, because I am near)

If you are here you have to go back.

sounds like you are schizophrenic

Every. Fucking. Time.

If noone believes me here - no country will believe to me too. Anyway, I have no money even for tickets. Sad, but true.

Don't skip your risperdal for a start

If you have proofs all the countries will do it but there is no country that will pay you to go to them as a refugee the best thing is that you get a friend with a boat and you go from there to the old way

All the proofs, that I have, not a direct proofs.

Personally I believe that the messages of death are direct evidence, but you will never know how it will go if you do not try it

I never did nothing bad.
I never was in criminal.
I never tried to sheft or something.
I am a pacifist and don't kill even insects.
I really don't know why I have all the problems.

For now it can be a revenge. But revenge because of my protection? I don't want to be involved to any bad actions, so I've tried to ask help. What I did wrong?