Why do koreans have such autistic beauty standards?

Why do koreans have such autistic beauty standards?

Other urls found in this thread:

akiatalking.com/2014/01/whats-up-with-historical-kdramas-kdrama.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because have you seen an un-enhanced Korean?

Show me enhanced korean kim-san

because they unironically believe that white people's facial feature is the only beauty standards due to their hierarchical view.

That pic is Chinese though

They are very heirarical and have severe inferiority complex towards whites since they were btfo.

Cucks desu

This. Asians should be yellow just as kami-sama intended, they're turning themselves into an abomination

Is she considered beautiful in Pakistan?
>since they were btfo.
North Korea was BTFO. South Korea sided with whites.

For grils beauty standards is just to be fair and have desi facial structure. Asian facial structure is considered really weird among average people

Even him?

Why do they want to look like ayy lmaos?

what the fuck there's no way these are real lmao

i dont think that white shit has affected it.

the fundamental reason is probably lack of the model of their "traditional beauty". they dont actually have such a figure or method in history. so theyve managed to make the counter part or fabricate their histories seen as their overdecorated history dramas. its made them go in the wrong/sad way.

>no beard
For men its to look masculine and have wheatish complexion. Newer gen, middle class people and weebs may like asians though

Isn't that considered beautiful in SEA?

kek'd, hell no.

I am the beauty of south east asia

>the fundamental reason is probably lack of the model of their "traditional beauty". they dont actually have such a figure or method in history
Why is this?
>no beard
Like this guy?
And that's pretty based desu.

Mullahs die virgins, like this

That's chinese

Not saying that's not good-looking but the guy who posted seems to be average looking when he's not in a photo shoot.

Not average over all but average middle class and above

Joseon kingdom was an absolute authoritarian regime like Zimbabwe or literally NK and had no culture other than copycats of Chinks in academia. This isnt hyperbole but the fact

People hadnt been accepted to have any freedom to express shit, wear any colored clothing, so instead had always wore the given full white suits. Their houses and cities were dirty as hell with no decorations as well. Though theyd developed some well made arts like potteries at least.

>shit tier haircut
>ugly facial features
>obvious plastic surgery
>feminine and flat face

Is this ugly cunt supposed to be attractive or something?

>People hadnt been accepted to have any freedom to express shit, wear any colored clothing, so instead had always wore the given full white suits. Their houses and cities were dirty as hell with no decorations as well.
Wtf that's horrible.
What about pre-Joseon culture? From a google it seems the Empire came into shape around 1392 AD. Also, why do Korean empires last so long
>57 BC–935 AD -Silla Empire
>918–1392 -Goreo Dynasty
>1392–1897- Joseon Dynasty
compared to the rest of the world where it's one quick shitfest after another.

It seems smelly

I think I've seen you post this before? Based Paki?

No and fuck that underage faggot

No need to nitpick. He's handsome to most people.
He was funny desu. I liked him.

>autistic beauty standards
I need to get off this site

Pre-Joseon Korea had its culture and aesthetic, I think. To be fair, that was as decent as China and Japan, if not more so. But the forerunner regime of NK literally exterminated everything cultural and beauty. There were no rights to express beauty and shit.

>why do Korean empires last so long
You can say why does NK last so long as well. The reason is complicated. One ot the reasons is, the regime was a bunch of Chink wannabes. They went full Chink sympathizer mode all the time and literally didnt anything other than dedicating themselves to copying what Chink academia is doing and making shitty flame wars in their authoritarian communities to pretend to think something deeply. They were absolutely smug pretentious authoritarians to its people and violent.

because they want to look white as true Europeans!

Yeah Because they got plastic surgery
What else do you expect?

Thanks for explaining my man.
>But the forerunner regime of NK literally exterminated everything cultural and beauty. There were no rights to express beauty and shit.
That's fucked up again.
You said something earlier about
>fabricate their histories seen as their overdecorated history dramas
is that it? They basically put color into their clothes and culture into their cities where it clearly shouldn't be?

t. thong wearer, kimono wearing Tang dynasty copy

at least Joseon kept their clothes clean. your thong was probably brain stained in the middle

t. thong wearer, kimono wearing Tang dynasty copy

at least Joseon kept their clothes clean. your thong was probably brown stained in the middle

the white suits were a sign of keeping clean, which the japs and chinese lacked at the time.

aside from plastic surgery, they use a large amount of BB(white) cream on their face

some Jap girls imitate them these days, though

Moshi moshi?Why Korean do plastic surgery to look like jomon natural made of Japan outfit desu? Jomon don't need plastic surgery but naturally beautiful desu hai.

also takahashi thinks they lived like KANGZ, but 90% were actually simple slaves to the shogunate just like the Chinese to the emperor during the QINGZ. at least koreans 60% were actually people and 40% were slaves

Jomon.

Those features aren't Jōmon at all unless you go up to the far north. 15% Jomon admixture will not be noticeable at all. Those features are more a relic from Southeast Asia from people like the Taiwanese Aborigines or Tibetans rather than Jōmon. Jomon had totally different facial structures that is extremely diluted in modern Japanese

Also black people in America are on average around 80-75% white, but none of them are considered white. They still look completely 100% black

Ainu from noth, poliynesian from the south is both factor of jomon resulted desu.

Just forgot to mention it. I mean, Chinks ensured the regime and there were no other enemies than China and Japan. And you know, Japan dropped it. So it lasted so long.

Those people in power could wear colored clothes. It isnt a lie at least. But those are very overdecorated in those dramas. I cant explain all about that shit in English but that wasnt like "beautiful and elegant noble life". They were also pretty dirty and werent so aesthetic that they could develop their own "cultural" method of being beautiful, acquiring their own beauty. If they had such a sense of beauty, they wouldnt have been able to accept such dirty cities full of literal shits and anything filthy. They were very insecure/careless/unbalanced about being beautiful or clean.

Takahashi is just as brainwashed as the North Koreans. All of them chinks were living like savages until (((Commodore Perry))) established the seeds of the first central banks in Japan. Because the Jews wanted a shared of chink gold and wanted Japan to steal it all for them

They do it to look european but end up looking like an un-natural abomination.

>They were also pretty dirty
Pretty cool. Do you have a source where I can read into it?

You are all the same Takahashi. Learn to respect your Korean and Chinese ancestorz

I dont. Those Netouyos must have the references tho. These things have been debunked by South Koreans themselves, not by Japanese conservatives, since several or a few years ago. Some Korean pundits have started to bring out such books pointing out how those dramas tell you a bunch of lies with the factual data and archives. I havent read them or such articles yet, only skimmed a few articles about it because I lost interests in South Korea as a whole.

Those books might be censored again under the current regime. They have been banned in their educational scenes ofc, but under the previous conservative regimes such books and discourses had slowly been accepted in public somehow. But um, I think they will literally be banned again like the authorities and the teachers unions have practically gotten rid of any book/text debunking fictions and myths during their colonial era and the comfort women from the educational scenes.

Is he Jomon?

>current regime
Isn't modern South Korea a secular democracy?
I looked into it and I found a decent article about it
akiatalking.com/2014/01/whats-up-with-historical-kdramas-kdrama.html?m=1
They also said something similar to you
>This is the remnant of the past dictatorship's policies since history could be used to attack the government.

F''''''''ck disgusting Nasty shit.
I don't see any that face on street

Choose one

AD 7C~10C

>Isn't modern South Korea a secular democracy?
Their "democracy" is very unique. Its not like the democracy you and me share but something different. They censor anything at any time if media and "the collective passion of people" accept it or tell you to do that.

In a word, they are a half-arsed lawful country. Over there laws or judgments of judiciary are often ignored, torn up, turned into another stuff when "a majority of people officially hate it". There certainly is some western archetype of democratic system, but it doesnt work per se.

And the current president is very left. Traditionally, any new regime tries to carry out overruling things, release a lot of damning reports about the previous regimes or dissidents. Some of them are straight up against laws or international pacts like with Japan. But they dont care, ignore laws, pacts, promises, if people and media "forgive" it. This is why their democracy and political direction are always unstable. Every time a new president gets in, this always begins.