I love Slovensko
I love Magyarország

who else /european/ here?

is reddit down?

fuck off globalist

pol

v4 more like a bunch of buffer zones lmao

>Harnas

once was back in 2015 or 14, my first time in a place with so many gypsies so i wasnt really ready, i left szimpla drunk af got into a fight with 2 pakis(we didnt fight but it was close to it). it was me and two german manlets i met there agains some 2 pakis, 10 minutes after some guy came to me and wanted a hug in all my stupidity and drunkness i shaked his hand, second after he jumped into a moving car with my phone, second time was early this year, i wanted to be cheap and stayed in a hostel,girl staying in that room before didnt check out and still had keys to the room so when i wasnt there she has stolen all my cash

hej slováci, ešte naša
čeština reč žije

This is what you get for going to one of the most cacerous parts of bp.

#
>Yeah I think I was trying to like it, not enjoying it objectively.
What I don't get is why did you drink that? It's a very low quality brand.
Balaton is butifel, but very touristy. I'd suggest the northern part, bc it has nice hiking routes beside just swimming in the lake.
t. at lake Balaton

>my first time in a place with so many gypsies so i wasnt really ready
i'm going to feel right at home aren't i?

my friend from croatia told me you won't accept him in your "secret v4 group"
explain me why

>most cacerous parts of bp.
city is nice, people are shit and why arent cops aresting bums, those fuckers are sleeping/shitting/vomiting everywhere on the streets and metro stations

they're too jealous of their hellenic blood

>why arent cops aresting bums
Some time ago they wanted to pass a law that made arresting hobos in metro stations, but the leftist protested it. I don't know what has become of that. I don't really follow politics anymore

im going ostarava what ddo there

drink

Kill self

>answering paki
kys

>Please consider the contribution to modern culture offered by Czech power conglomerate CEZ. The company couldn't quite decide how to choose the interns for one of its nuclear power stations this year. So it asked all the female applicants to dress in bikinis and hard hats and held a Facebook competition.

I love Czech now

missed my train TWICE today
how is your day going user?

pro tip buy normie cloths, buy normie phone, your life will get better user

Nice bait, but it would be česká reč because it is an adjective not a noun(čeština - noun, reč - noun, česká reč - adjective + noun). In english u would have english(adj.) language or simply English( noun) but never English(noun) language(noun)

JUST
SIGN IT

Croatians same as serbians are very aggressive hot-head turkish blood mixed brown skin people. They fight and make wars. On the other hand V4 states are very peaceful pure white.
Croatia in one word is BALKAN

yes comrade croatia is pure yugoslav balkanlar

>Hungary
>peaceful
tengri does not approve

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLZPE-0GRo

Discuss.

We aren't peaceful, we're just moralfags.
If West Slavs stopped being moralfags the Apocalypse would begin. The sheer frustration and butthurt accumulated over the centuries of being the bigger man would cleanse the world in an unstoppable wave of death and destruction. Hell would seem like Heaven in comparison to Earth. Angels and devils alike would look away in horror. The suns would darken, the stars would disappear, the planets would stop moving. The whole multiverse would tremble and freeze, as thousands of monstrous voices screamed "KUUURRRRVAAAAA" in unison. And then God himself would unmake the world, afraid of his own unholy miscreation that is V4.

germans would just cut money and russians would rape ur ASS LOL
croat serb bosnia all same race different religion
they also speak same slave language
all turk slaves
they all good people i dont understand why you dont like them

dođite na /slav/ da se malo družimo

i hope you understood that

still just go here

>dođite na /slav/ da se malo družimo
Sounds like Slovak to me

it is serbocroatian

I saw ATOK spray painted on a bridge in Vienna. Which one of you was it?

Átok rátok, kurva anyátok

qt cashier

pic

"no"

thanks

why not you pussssay? cant take a good creepshot withy our shitty lumia?

only "slovak" words in that are da and malo

>doidte na
in slovak it will be something like "dojdzijte ku" which is similar when you concider how different would you say it in polish "przyjdzcie do"

fuck, everyone in gardens now
I was splitting wood

I reall wish there was some way I could reduce American foreign influence. But all things regarding foreign policy are controlled by (((a stubborn and hostile group))). We even tried electing trump and it had no effect.

Just be glad you don't have to live in the belly of the great Satan every day.

I dont think there really is "good" country to live in. its all just question of money. even a rich cunt in North Korea has great life.

Are there no providers in Czech Republic that offer unlimited data on phones?

Also why are captchas so fucking shit. I have to solve like 5 of them before I can post.

you can turn on legacy captcha for quick reply in Sup Forums's settings

I wish I was a mech pilot not because mechs are cool but because it's a dumb fucking concept to create a less stable tank that's even easier to hit and it would be funny to waste tax payer's money.

I use appchanx and when I disable it the quick reply function doesn't work for me.

>unlimited data on phones?
i dont think it exists outside of asia

very nice toads

What's wrong with American influence?
If it pisses off both the ruskies and the germs then it can't be that bad.
They could be used for propaganda though, like in parades an shiet.

They have it in UK/US. Data is cheap as fuck in Poland though right? Like $5 for 10GB or something?

>create an expensive machine for parades
>be polack
>be fucking retarded

found this cheeky magyar toad in my folder

they have it in the US. I had unlimited data, even overseas, with no roaming charges until I left my parents plan. I don't think it's very common though, most people have a cap.

WE have 7Euro/11GB and 100 minutes. It is sweet. I do not even turn on wifi ever

No they don't , we have this "unlimited data" here as well but it slows down to 5mbs after 100GB

looking cool is half the battle

we have unlimited phone data plans here

fuck off burger

what the hell are you doing that even uses that much data?

just fucking leave this place you fat fuck

no you don't
see
i dont but why is it called unlimited when its limited

I don't know, probably the Jews

Here data is way more expensive. 5GB costs $23.
It's still unlimited data though even if it slows down. And who really uses more than 100GB data per month on their phone.

> 5GB costs $23.

polacks are fucking stupid

We do though, it was a thing maybe 5-6 years ago when I didn't have proper internet, I used to have this mobile internet where you put sim card into USB adapter, plug it into computer and use it. There were plans for those kind of things for unlimited data but after using more than 20 or 50 or was it 100, the speed would be like ten times less. And it was always in the small text marked by *, as a condition that you agree with.

Nowadays when there is 4G LTE this condition is gone, you really get unlimited data with no slowing down after any amount that you use.

They are trying to make that RL sized Gundam in Japan to walk during Olympics opening ceremony.

im paying 1,6eur for 11gb and thats not even the best offer

I hope japanese will also try to make waifus real so useless 3D sluts will become butthurt and obsolete.

why shithole like this got the best internet? is it cuz your infrastructure was always bad and providers dont have to maintain the old infrastructure as it doesnt exist?

why dont czech niggers cross border to poland buy a cellphone sim and cross back home??

that nude oil fighting contest last year was apparently too much so they had to tone it down this year

the old infrastructure was replaced by fiber optics and huge investments were made into that area

we had fastest net in Europe for quite some time

15min.lt/en/article/business/history-of-internet-in-lithuania-527-246212

lthuanians are subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=GFt8BYpzsdc

agreed

fuck you

they could always be turbo autistic cucks like pic rel

:thinking:

What a shit game
>le tough but fair :)
first of all this is the only game I played where you can literally, LITERALLY fucking run past all enemies except for bosses because they attack once a year so that already shows how From Shitware didn't even bother with creating any AI for the monsters second
>fair
yeah with those hitboxes were you sit in New York and enemy who swings in Boston manages to hit you but even that aside there is no way to know Lotrhic will sperg out and fucking kill the firekeeper on your first playthrough the devs just wanted to piss you off and there is plenty of little cunt touches like this in the entire game where the devs unable to create a proper challenging gameplay like DMC has (or if you want to compare it to RPG games Gothic 2) so instead of making you sweat because of how tough the enemies are they just keep trying to piss you off and Seath where you are forced to die is a great example of it
>inb4 muh you can leave the boss arena
that's the fucking point the devs changed that rule without any warning you could never leave the fog before so how the flying fuck are you supposed to know now you can?

And everything after Anor Londo sucks just look at this fucking mess of a level design it really shows they run out of budget.

The biggest offenders however are NIto, Four Kings and afromentioned Seath. You can literally just poise tank then and DS is the only game I played were standing still and DPS racing with the boss won me not one but three boss battles and in case of Four Kings and Nito it's the default fucking strategy players use . What a shit game. And the controls feel clunky which is also obnoxious.

what does this mean janos-kun? :3

how do i acquire v4 gf?

by killing yourself
>hehe eastern euros are trash :)
>btw how do I get le ebin conservative eastern euro gf?

westerners are two faced scum and you deserve what muslims do to you

just come here
you will have rows of girls hoping on your dick so she can live in WEST

>immigrants gtfo
>but leave the women
tfw western niggs admit eastern women are better than theirs

even gays in women's clothing are better women than western women

>you will have rows of girls hoping on your dick so she can live in WEST
both of us know that he doesn't even need that
women here are sluts and will jump on any non-nigger foreign cock
maybe even nigger cock but i dunno since here a hatred of gyppos is deeply ingrained in the popultaion

well two choice we have:

1 path of the slav that leads to a mini dictatorship captured by criminal enterprises widespread corruption minimal civil rights and legal safety like ukrain and russia no progress no gdp everything is shit all the young ones leave for better countries only gangsters and pensioners remain in the end.

2 european tehcnocracy increases the bureocratic nightmare that dooms competition for the weaker states and while civil liberties and impartial legal system are carefully maintained still somehow always the ones with money seem to get their way. demographics decline and shitskins come and take our land in the end and breed like rabbit-monkeys build mosques and end democracy in a decade turning europe the new africa.

yeah. whatever you choose you lose.

>maybe even nigger cock

Just ask Polaks

wow rude

just b yourself

yes polish wormen are absolutely worthless just like the men

fuck this place