SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

This Sunday, my good friend, Portugal, will be competing against my pesky neighbor who refuses to clean up his lawn and get rid of the S10 with chrome wheels that's sitting on blocks in his driveway, Mexico. Please join me in cheering on my good friend as he rapes Mexico like it's Guadalupe-Hidalgo all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZjtX1QrYW4
youtu.be/cHacj7h-MNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Toni from New England

Are you the "In x days we are going to destroy Mexico...." guy?

PERRO

t. Tony de Souza, resident in Newark, born to Azorean parents

>Manuel from Monterey

It says here you think America stands a chance...

There is a 40% chance you're not white. Which means: didn't read lmao

What's wrong with the Azores islands?

Nothing, tbqh, everyone I know from there is pretty cool

absolutely nothing, it's just that most pork chops are azoreans

I hate fagnaldo and mexico so the only way I will watch is if someone nukes the stadium during their game.

>tfw thats almost my name
>tfw i have an uncle tony

man i didnt realize that was a stereotype

lmao, you're alright

pls don't shoot yourself, I like our american diaspora, you guys are top-tier bros

but yeah, the average pork chop lives in New England, has a popular portuguese surname slightly anglicized and is of Azorean ancestry

>refuses to clean up his lawn
Kek do you even spic? All of their lawns are fucking spotless

youtube.com/watch?v=WZjtX1QrYW4

Yeah don't we need you senpai. Just embrace your heritage like these guys.
youtu.be/cHacj7h-MNE

>t. Never been to a spic neighborhood

REMINDER
if Portugal wins then I will start watching their league

Ur high AF bro. They spend all day cleaning other peoples lawns. And they have as many defunct vehicles on their lawns as Cletus does.

I live in LA. All the spic neighborhoods are dilapidated depressing shitholes with awful chewed up/weed infested lawns and 3rd world houses.

Hahahaha holy shit. Matt groening with the top notch soccer bantz. Thanks leaf!!!

Why do you call us pork chops?
>I am from the Flores and Sao Jorge
>Sao Jorge cheese is best cheese
>Castelinhos is 2nd best

It's fucking scary how accurate this is.

>tfw trve açoriano

The singular spic in my neighborhood spends 2 hours a day outside doing some kind of """""yard work"""""" but it looks like a dump tried to grow grass.
The token nigger family is better, the crazy religious guy who still has a Trump sign in his window is better, and the 75 year old cat lady btfos everyone.
But the spic's lawn looks fucking terrible, they're loud as fuck, their dogs run everywhere and they sit on their porch and smoke while playing top40 garbage for the whole neighborhood to listen to from 5 am to 1 am.
Fuck them. Spics need to learn how to not destroy their property.

Fancy nickname I've seen being given by a few other americans and canadians and by some diaspora lads themselves who don't seem to take it as offensive.
But almost no one is aware of that nickname here in Portugal.

Although in general we are well aware of the fact that most of you live in new england and are brave azoreans.

>not supporting our concacaf brothers to the south
Shame

OP here bumping the thread cuz the destruction of Mexico begins tomorrow and my Chicano neighbors will never hear the end of CR7s imminent hat trick.

I'm rooting for Mexico though

Fucking why?
>Inb4 underdogs
They're America's greatest (only) international rival. Every one of their losses is a small victory for us.

>barely tying mexicos c team with their best player on the pitch
It was their game to win, he got what he deserved as a usmnt fan now hes eternally butthurt

S. Jorge is the most underrated Azorean island tbqh

I don't care about mexico you sound obsessed

>He doesn't enjoy watching his rivals get slapped
Worst kind of fan desu. Take your good sportsmanship and apathy and get off my Sup Forums
Yeah I need to call a cousin and visit. I hear it's gorgeous.

This tbhonesto, i love watching usa get wrekt in soccer

>T. Jose Maria Lopez Garcia Gomez

Central Mierda pls.

kys wey.

>Wey
Aaaaayyyyy wey pendejo

Lol you're taking me back to hs senpai

Should I invite my mexican gf to watch the game with my family ?

Lol no. She won't be able to handle the extreme Portuguese banter. Mexican chicks are known for their tempers.