When will this eternal suffering end?

when will this eternal suffering end?

Other urls found in this thread:

lodz.tvp.pl/14702885/sledztwo-ws-bojki-z-udzialem-amerykanskich-zolnierzy-umorzone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you nips grow some balls and start retaliating for your murdered ancestors like real Japanese would.

Don't know why you posted a picture of yokota when 90% of the time if something bad happened to a jap it was either Navy or Marines.

yes we have to have a ball bit
there are 250 US related facilities in mainland Japan too it's just a random pic

bump for dignity

Umm... You're welcome, ingrate

why are us servicemen such fucking animals?
all i hear is complaints from germany, korea and germany.

Hell, they came to Poland for joint training and were stationed in a hotel and got in a bar brawl (and got their asses handed to them lol)

Japan was economically, politically more thieving before the defeat

I wish we weren't there either

Umm... You're welcome, ingrate

Also,
>things that never happened
>Dirty slav wet dreams

Sadly it was probably the Army and there's a chance it did happen

have you stationed Japan in actual?
how is actual rule for going out of base, or something
did you see your armies talk shit about Japanese?

Kill yourself you disgusting yellow nigger

Nice proxy, Michalasky

lodz.tvp.pl/14702885/sledztwo-ws-bojki-z-udzialem-amerykanskich-zolnierzy-umorzone

Yeah kek. 4 drunk poles vs 6 american servicemen. One ameridumbdumb had a broken leg

wtf you are irelevant with it
fuck you monoblow inbreeding shitposter

I'm going to be on a dumbass UDP (unit deployment program) there to train constantly for half a year starting October, I know in Okinawa I've heard stories of us doing dumb shit and especially officers actually, so our liberty policies at least in Oki aren't lax at all
In fact I've even heard there we have to be back on base at midnight, Cinderella Rules

And just actually yesterday a corporal who has been stationed there all he had to say about you guys were you give a wide ass berth for our 7-ton trucks and that if you wear an I'm the Bomb shirt and find a way to reference the nukes some of you guys get upset

Marines don't hate you guys, we just fuck up all the time, I'm excited as fuck to train with the JDF, that's gonna be the most exciting part of the deployment

meh, hard to tell who won from that article. in any case, y'all have the street advantage since your people literally live on it

>I'm the Bomb shirt
Does it happen?

Fuck the Army, they're faggots
I'd kill to have a chance to train in Europe but they take it from us

Yah
He said he was being a cringey faggot and bought one for fun, said it gave him a bunch of nasty looks and stuff
I won't be doing that, in fact if we're allowed to get Christmas leave I'm thinking of going to Vladivostok more than going home

oh, look nice.
but i doubt probably you have to obey the rule of your army for keeping secret so it's pretty meaningless
you won't talk actual things.

Dude I haven't been there lmao I don't know the rules for Japanese places Marine Corps bases

Why'd you pick Japan as your base then fool. Can't be that bad anyways.

cause theyre gentile hating kikes

all US military men should be murdered

They serve ZOG

You dont really understand why theyre here, do you piotrus?

theyre here because they know theyre occupants

as for this shithole conducting any "joint trainign " with these kike assholes, I dotn consider myself a polak

fuck these pseudo nation of idiots

Bummer, Europe was the best place to be stationed.

Air Force bases are like 4-star hotels, I doubt he's one of ours
He means our occupation

come home white boi

Don't be a fucking cocktease we're stuck with the Pacific
This

Stop pretending like you're first world please, your entire country is riddled with niggers and spics shooting eachother 24/7.

Yeah, you probably don't want to hear what it's like to be stationed somewhere like this.

i am japanese
which logic made me believe im larping as american

*you

I don't think that's a military base
Probably an area outside of a base maybe

Belgium? O nice! How are the toilets there treating you, Mariuz?

Of course, it was a few hundred meters from the front gate. The base was smaller than the size of a Walmart and parking lot, but also very nice.

That's what you get for acting all retarded in WW2

it have passed 80 years since the end
dumb bitch

Dont worry Takeshi-san

the pentagon is already having budget problems the scale of USSR's red military that will indefinitely lead to "fat trimming" in east asia all together, this involves both korea as well as Japan.

cuz ushering the world into a jew secularist order be all super expensive n shiet

Use their time of weakness to liberate yourselves.

why i am raging is because we are being purely completely treated as subhuman
German only pay 40% of money for maintaining this shit but we pay 80%
and German are basically same people with American. if we went to america, we are minority.

>lose war
>japan only exists in its current form today because america took pity on your disgusting excuse of a country and spent decades turning it into a first world nation
>US military actively protects japan and functions as a deterrent for its enemies
>REEEEEEEEEEEE THEY HAVE ARMY BASES HERE DUMB WHITE PIGGUS

Hmmm

it seems partly true. they seemingly wanna withdraw it too. Trump have said too.

hope we recognize how ridiculous it is and rapidly build our own military

Start shit get hit, do you thinks talks about hell and devil was a fairytale? Nuh-uh nips hell and punishment for sins is a real.

Japan was stronger
Just read the last 20 pages of historical textbook
dumb irrelevant meh angro saxon bitch

What were you
AF or Army
I hope you guys build your own military too
You guys deserve it at this point

Scout in the army.

If you do that who will protect Japan from China and Korea best/worst? Also maybe some Sharia Perfidious albion will invade.
Are you think typhoon defence are still work?

Murder has no statute of limitations.

That's pretty dope bro
And I'm mad jealous of you guys being stationed in the west, the one good thing about getting the Pacific is I have a chance to train with the aussies which is who I'd rather train with the most in the world but they're the only people in that region I want to visit

you are talking same shit with meh brainwashed Japanese pseudo "conservative" shits
Japan was stronger in the past
in addition to it, now we have strong economic power, how dare you say we can't rebuild stronger military

come home nissei boi

im a pure ethnic japanese

come home issei boi

btw Im pure mexican illegally in poland selling marijuana

just converted my polonez to low rider style

post boipuss for your white piggu masteru then

Read basicks of modern war to talk some shit. Even poor muslims terrorists was working with pentagon America and west. No one fight on their own.

Espiecially Japan back in the time Russian goverment considered Japan as a monkey tier people who can be easyly deafeated and they lost ofcourse. But Japan not that strong.

Also nukes.

nukes dont exist, ivan

otherwise Turkey would have been nuked by now

Tells this to SATANA rd 26 in the face.

Should allied with USSR in WW2 or switch side like an Italian.
Ninja tactic>Samurai tactic

> SATANA rd 26

I dont know what that is but am pretty sure it's >muh weapon of universal holocaust

n shiet

>Should allied with USSR

and end up a shit ridden former soviet satelite state

Japanese are not dumb slaveshits like you

Better than nuclear polluted overpopulated shithole with retarded people.
Richness is destroying Japan.

>Richness is destroying Japan

lol youd whore your grandmother, mother,sister and shiba dog just to live a year in japan

vatnik

No please don't bring that, you know. There are some bright sides and dark sides of every aspect. You are bringing too much dark side on the table to win in conversation.

I am greek