"Ok so we have an African Jew wearing a hoodie . . . "

"Ok so we have an African Jew wearing a hoodie . . . "

PUT THE PUSSIES ON THE PAVEMENT

PREPARE TO BE FUCKED BY THE LONG DICK OF THE LAW

Pretend he's ya little sistah!

will there be another one like superbad?

probably no

I'm gonna give you the best blow jay ever.... with my mouth.

every great movie is an accidental product of its time, so no

Old enough

To party

Why is this movie so comfy

one of the few movies to get high school friendships fucking dead-on correct, its genuinely funny and has heart.

Evan: McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?
Fogell: Naw, they let you pick any name you want when you get down there.
Seth: And you landed on McLovin...
Fogell: Yeah. It was between that or Muhammed.
Seth: Why the FUCK would it be between THAT or Muhammed? Why don't you just pick a common name like a normal person?
Fogell: Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a fucking book for once.
Evan: Fogell, have you actually ever met anyone named Muhammed?
Fogell: Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McLovin?
Seth: No, that's why you picked a dumb fucking name!
Fogell: Fuck you.

i'm always surprised that this movie has such great writing. same with 40 year old virgin. judd apatow's two crowning achievements, along with freaks and geeks.

>dem mom-tits

Well at least you got to suck on your dad's dick

>he says that like it's a good thing
Is that just the writer's taking note that high school kids talk shit and sometimes don't even realize what they're saying, or did they want him to sound like a closet homosexual with that line.

>forgetting about his actual masterpiece

the former

Clearly banter mate

Why was this movie so fucking good, the dialogue was genuinely good and funny. It felt so much more natural than all these quirky coming of age shit we get today that portray high school so poorly

He pretty obviously was insulting him so he would stop taking about how we wanted to fuck his mom, dude

seth rogen wrote it actually with his buddy

I did not expect to get emotional at the end, damn. I miss high school friends, man.

>Emma Stone
>Hot

CHUCK I HAD A DOUBLE BURGERRRR

WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, I WAS THERE, I KNOW WHAT YOU ORDERED

SO GIVE ME MY FUCKING SANDWICH AND STOP BEING A PRICK

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR SANDWICH, I BROUGHT IT

JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING SANDWICH!!

it's a once in a lifetime masterpiece. so no.

>she will never give you the best bj ever with her mouth

every word, every quote in this movie is perfect, just perfect.
>Fogell: Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McLovin?

amazing.
my favourite part is when the cops are shooting street signs and they hear sirens.
>SHIT IT'S THE COPS

Life is shit Myroki

>She will never compliment the smoothness of your cock

>40 yr old virgin

why would you line up a fantasy movie with a coming of age movie like Superbad?

i'm kinda pissed that Juno got nominated for best picture when as a matter of fact Superbad is much superior in every way

Once per generation, a movie comes along that encapsulates said generation.

HAVE FUN FUCKING JEWELS!
I WILL!

>don't do it kid

They're like little baby toes.

>never had a choice

I Feel you man...That Ending...

Every time

I'm over here in my unit, isolated and alone, eating my terrible tasting food, and I have to look over at that. That looks like the most fun I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's B.S. - excuse my language. I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke—no offense—it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bullshit—and I'm sorry. I'm not putting down your profession, but it's just the way I feel. I don't want to sit here, all by myself, cooking this shitty food—no offense—and I just think that I don't need to cook tiramisu. When am I gonna need to cook tiramisu? Am I going to be a chef? No. There's three weeks left of school, give me a fuckin' break! I'm sorry for cursing.

Wow, did not expect Sup Forums to relish Superbad in such a positive way. Its one of my favorite movies, but I expected Sup Forums to go >dudeweedlmao on it

Only redditors hate Superbad

Accidental how?

How is it that this movie is only ten years old yet is the epitome of movies that couldn't be made today? Like some of the cast members would even strongly condemn it now.

It's like that musician who writes an amazing song and spends the rest of his career trying to reach the same success. For all the talent and skill in the world, there are some qualities that cannot be analysed or defined that make a song, or a movie, connect with people.

The implication is that Cera enjoyed sucking his dads dick

jonah hill fucking nailed it in this

>So I gotta sit here and eat my dessert alone like I'm fuckin' Steven Glansberg?

y'know accidental, the way they make the movie

But its not accidental if you actually try to do something good. Which this team did.

>laughing liotta.jpeg

This Is The End is almost as good

We just need one more to round out the trilogy. And dont say Pinapple Express because that movie is worse than either classic.

Is this board now actually pretending Superbad is a good film?

What the fuck? Have the demographics here shifted dramatically in the last couple of months or what?

Of course he is trying. Look I'm not a good pianist but I enjoy improvisation. And every so often I play something which sounds fantastic. Am I trying? Of course. Was it accidental? Yes to an extent. If it were merely talent, I could produce these things more regularly.

The difference is between writers/directors who always produce great movies, and those who have rare moments of brilliance and never get close to that level again.

here's your (You) don't waste it

Fuck of Snyderbabby

We always loved it idiot. Napoleon Dynamite is the reddit coming of age flick

Of course you also watch comic books movies

Glad this movie is well loved, it deserves it.

Probably my favorite Seth Rogen role.

Superbad has always been viewed as trash on this board.

Looks like we got a tenured Sup Forums historian here.

>no fun allowed

Yet somehow Nacho Libre is kino here

i actually had high hopes for superbad but after seeing it i dont remember it making me laugh once. maybe im not the quintessential teen so the jokes didnt land where they shouldve but it really didnt ring any bells for me. i guess the blood brothers thing was kinda funny.

>high school girls are purely sex objects wandering around in thongs
>authority is completely and utterly undeserving of respect
>main characters are either underweight or overweight, all carry clear genetic disorders and have awful vocabularies
>disgustingly juvenile attitude towards sex
>dude I can't stop drawing cocks XD

Why is the Jewish worldview so fucking disgusting?

Judd Apatow, Michael Cera, Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill should all be hung, drawn and quartered.

>Becca: Your cock is so smooth!
Evan: Your's would be too... if you were a man.

>Seth: Dude! That means that by some fate we were paired together and she thought of me. Thought of me enough to want me to be responsible for the entire funness of her party! She wants to fuck me! She wants my dick in or around her mouth!

>Evan: You could always subscribe to a site like Perfect Ten. I mean that could be anything, it could be a bowling site.
Seth: Yeah, but it doesn't actually show dick going in which is a huge concern.
Evan: Right, I didn't realize that.
Seth: Besides, have you ever seen a vagina by itself?
Evan: No.
Seth: [shakes his head] Not for me.

Insane, just too many quotes to mention, and I've memorised almost the entire movie. It truly is a once in a lifetime kind of movie, it's jut too dead on about the high school experience and has a level of wit that I've never seen anywhere else

>posters having a discussion about a movie they enjoyed
>one dude comes in and just has to tell everyone that it's not a historically Sup Forums approved flick

What's the Superbad of the 2010's?

Yes that's me. What are you going to do about it exactly? Why are you too afraid to quote me directly?

ok have a (You) I'm generous today

i forgot about the lunchbox bit. yeah that shit was funny.

>awkwardly muffled attempt at wit or humour to diffuse criticism

Wow you really do love Seth Rogan don't you?

People who were in highschool in the mid 2000s get this. Weird old losers and literal kiddos don't get this.

this

>using the word "dude" unironically

DUDE WEED LMAO XD
DUDE DICKS LMAO XD

Literally 95% of this thread agreed this was an accidental success and definitely not complimenting Seth Rogan as a writer or actor.

>Why don't you piss your pants again?
>That was like 8 years ago asshole.
>People don't forget.
Pretty good movie honestly.

Give me your addy, bitch

i was in high school from 2009-2013 and superbad is one of my favorite comedies

>one person says it is an accidental success
>95%

>culturally identifying with a movie about retarded Jews pretending to be high school virgins crushed by the weight of their own lack of self esteem is something to be proud of
>replying to yourself

this fucking hit me. i once sneezed and some booger got stuck on my nose. FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS THEY CALLED ME BOOGER BOY FUCK YOU MATT FUCK YOU STEVE FUCK YOU

I do admit, there were a couple lines that had me giggling, just not enough to keep me there. I gave it an hour and 15 minutes. I really wanted it to be better. I loved Knocked Up!

gb2 Sup Forums idiot there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

Miroki reminds me so much of the Asian friend I had in elementary school. Pretty sure everyone had that one Asian friend, it's an essential part of a healthy childhood.

It's good because Apatow didn't right it

"it's shit, these imaginary people in the past that i made up will totally back me up" isn't criticism, it's shiticism.

Write*

>Seth: [shakes his head] Not for me.

best delivery in the whole movie.

Who are you quoting?

Superbad was the only movie that actually spoke how high school kids spoke. Showed it to all my friends and we quoted it all the time.

A retard apparently.

I'd say it's rivaled by

>Evan, get in the game
>Kick it over...to me

Always cracks me up

Could swamp dicks hate jews because we are the chosen ones?

TO SETH!

Who the fuck is seth?

I'M SETH! LET'S DO ANOTHER ONE TO MEEEEEEEEE

You could write a good song if you tried tried harder. And saw yourself as more than an ameteur.
Now i just think youre confusing rare with accidental. I dont think theyre the same.

>Seth, get out of the field!

>You look like Aladdin

>you guys got a MySpace, or...?

shit I still have that token Asian friend

>How old are you McLovin?
Old enough.
>Old enough for what?
To party.

Which movie is more quotable? Superbad or Mean Girls?
Which one is more fetch and sick?

Have you ever stared into his eyes? It was like the first time I heard the Beatles.